More of her

Keep dumping op
Btw how did you do to rip it off?

she's
(i think)
literally like most of the thread
lesb, like the holy fucking grail.
i'll see if i have more i can post
wouldn't mind more of yours. love them a little thick but no one ever really sends me accounts like that to rip

next 40 or so images all these 2

still here?

>New Ch@n open/.

city-chan.pw/cg/

This is online bullying, and the first lady elect has vowed to put a stop to this as her first project. You are evil, and against all that is american and trump.

Holy shit that's fucking amazing. What method do you use to rip accts?

bump

She has a 16 year old boys face.

who am I bullying? sharing beauty.

usually software called eppb
yes, one of them is tomboyish

that's actually prob all I have to post for these 2. not posting anything with a clear face

What's the iCloud deets

you mean how to rip? or the account info? im not posting account info.

You're a legend for these pics. So is it any iCloud email that you can recover or are there limits?

for the most part i stick to safer ones where the person knows the login information. (inb4 anyone mocking i'm a leet hacker, i'm not claiming i'm doing anything special)

sometimes they know reset info, usually they reset and send me the credentials. i'm not as much of a fan of those. i used to do deeper stuff with phishing and stuff but not so much anymore.

so, any account where the login details are known. eppb method does not notify, which is the advantage

Ahh so normally the people who know login info can't see uploaded pics even if they log in to iCloud themselves?
And do you have the forensic edition?

sometimes they can see some, but not text attachments, just the camera roll, and it notifies when you log in without this eppb or similar thing.

i don't have forensic. it's pretty much a sham for anonymous ripping. 90% of the benefits of it require physical access to the device.

any more of her? she looks like this one, one of my absolute faves ive ever done

Well shit you should have said so earlier. I just bought Forensic edition lmao.
I'm definitely an amateur to this method so I like seeing other people who have experience with it. You normally just consult Sup Forums for credentials? Or people you know IRL?

how do you get the password?

well, i think you get better support and longer before you have to reup it. but i haven't seen anything that forensic can do that benefits this. you may find use for stuff for when you have the device itself. also some better tools for viewing as i understand but i just do it manually.
there used to be a board on an0nib but it's gone now. there's another board on another chan but i don't really keep up with my thread there. i don't really get much out of the barbie doll sorority chicks and that's all anybody has. tend to like goth, chubby, pregnant, anything different. all those other ones start tolook the same after awhile. started out with people i know irl.

it's getting harder and has really dried up since the fappening.

Some sleuthing. I kinda feel shitty but my fiancee's friends or even "cousins" (people she's grown up with) that we spend a lot of time together with I get to know. I can do the reset login for some and for a few others I've seen them typing in their passwords while they've been over.
Now that I have forensic I wonder if when they stay over I can just take their phone and crack it that way? I've never tried.

most of the requests i get the people know it or they've figured out the sec questions. otherwise social engineering, phishing if you've got more balls than me. most phishing i've seen (evidence in sms files) is stupid as shit and it's no wonder hardly anybody falls for it.

highly recommend testing out with your own device if you can first. doing stuff like this, always be patient. be ready for a lot of disappointment. i have an account with open access for years ongoing, control panel and everything, stopped updating in the spring. every day hoping it'll start again, but it probably won't in time before apple closes everything up completely

tfwrip at tutanota com if you want to talk techniques after the thread dies.