I just started vaping anyone here got any good flavours to recommend

I just started vaping anyone here got any good flavours to recommend

gay

Cyanide

mustard gas

Am using this right now

Bleach

Suck my dick bitch

Quit before you get hooked. You could get something called popcorn lungs from over vaping. Which most newfags do

Any fruit flavour.

Good brand here. I second this. Also the regular milkman flavor. Crumbleberry flavor? Pudding flavor. Great brand

I started vaping recently, too. I've cut back to almost not smoking cigarettes, but I'm embarrassed to ever be seen using it.

>Which most newfags do
False as fuck

Most flavors aren't made with the stuff that gives you popcorn lung anymore. If you're concerned, just read the bottle. If it contains Diacytel whatthefuckever, don't use it.

>alcoholic
>gf vapes because she is trying to quit smoking
>drink pint of vodka
>try vape out of curiousity

THIS SHIT IS AMAZING

Popcorn lung? Wut.

this is true newfaggotry

If you're not a smoker I would stay away from it.

Been vaping off an on to battle with cigarette usage. The only thing I cough up, is the VG my body doesn't soak in... and hardly anything different than having allergies.

Yea they use some chemical that use to use in popcorn that gave there workers a lung disease just use the more expensive all natural vape juices and you'll be fine

Oh yeah, I don't buy anything from Gas Stations ran by Mudslimes... If it doesn't cost more than $20, I don't bother.

Why? I also have the occasional cigarette

Vape naysh

Anyone try mountain dew flavor

Fucking thc faggot

I feel this hard af

the blood of your enemies, there is no flavor more tasty and satisfying that that.

Salty cum for vapfags also try bootysweat or ballsweat

Guess I'm lucky to have a vape shop near me that has awesome house juices. Shit like banana nut bread and key lime pie, lots of name brand juices and cannabinoid stuff too.
They've got ping pong and videogames, lots of cool people to hang out with. I stay there all day sometimes

you people know you look like losers right?

This stuff is amazing. I'm only using it from time to time though, my daily juice is stuff I buy from guys who mix it themselves. Way cheaper.

Just go with the 0 nic juices, it's unecceary to get hooked on nicotine if you just want to vape.

You know people who care about what people think are the real losers, right?

>14 year olds vapeheads still not understanding the satire of their bullshit "culture"

Oh boy

Little bitch vape pens. Consider yourself a fucking bitch. Fucking loser, just put it up your arse and vape it if you're gonna want to pretend to smoke or if you're like every faggot ass vaper that uses the excuse "I'm trying to quit smoking because I'm a little bitch who might die from the smoke I've been smoking since I've made the choice to start smoking even though I knew the consequences even if I stoooop"

Fucking worse than feminazis.