Anyone got the uncensored version, want to see if her cunt is as nice as her tits

anyone got the uncensored version, want to see if her cunt is as nice as her tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfgfKpnTCrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need uncensored!

She fucks John Legion for the money and clams to be true to him. She fucks everyone else for teh money too. She goes home to John. He knows this too. Never trust a whore.

I wouldn't trust a whore, doesn't stop me from fucking them though

so close, can almost see the slit, good to see she waxes

Check their orifices before they leave your house. Whore are always whore, always going to be whores.

thanks user

She's fabulous

I generally fuck them at their house, while their husbands are out, I'm not having whores at my house, fuck that.

That's all from me

This was on purpose. How the fuck you gonna walk a red carpet with no carpet and say opps, my pussy fell out. This was a marketing scheme

thank you user, you are the hero that Gotham deserves

Its your life. You're setting yourself up for a big fall. I wish you long luck and good life.

anyone got a vid

No it's not. How can you leave us like this? What the fuck bro? Why would you do this to us? To your family?

Honestly I think the thrill of fucking married whores outweighs the thrill of the sex.

Thanks. But I'm not from Gotham, just the Thirty Mile Zone.

no shit it was on purpose. look at all the attention this is getting, even here on 4chang. more people finding out who she is => they look her up on google => she gets new instagram/twitter/facebook fans et caetera blah blah all for that. good thing she's hot

What the hell?

Would you like this pic of Olivia Munn that is sort of see throughish?

A man has a gun, knows how to use it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MfgfKpnTCrM

She's so sexy hnnng

Quick survey.
How would you feel if your woman walked out of the house like this?

Not a man in Australia, our government won't let him have one.

kek John Legend - a cuck hero for all the Sup Forumstards

based

I can make a shotgun with 10 bucks worth of hardware store parts.

I wouldn't care.

Hell yesssss. Is she still dating Aaron Rodgers?

~Larry

Fucking liar

As far as I've heard yes.

OR would you like Emily Ratajkowski?

Youtube slamshot gun. Im not going to do everything for you.

Most of the husbands are in marketing or careers in that sort of line, marketing, sales etc, they wear a suit to work but it's worth under $200, they're generally cucks in life so in the bedroom they're even worse.

Yep, I've had a couple of husbands ask to watch after they caught their wives out cheating.

I'll take a couple more questions before I head off.

I hope a dingo eats your slowly dying corps out in the bush. I hope the abos take your soul and fuck it with a crusty black dick for all time.

Treat your wives right then scumbags like me wouldn't have to get them off.

Wtf she do to her face?

What a whore.

models tend to be

>nice trips

i see them around and he strikes me as the gay type
he found a c list model to settle down with
ricky martin and doddie howser md used to live on my street

I fuck wives too. I just want one of us to be killed. I have 3 wife fucking wishes. Id rather it be you and not me.

chrissy teigen is dumpster trash

be born

But she is not that hot. Her face is a fucking dime a dozen. So is her body. But if sheep get told she is special, they start believing it. Social media dropped the bar to the ground and now the most talentless have a revenue stream to earn for doing nothing but posting pics of themselves doing shit so the sheep can 'follow' them and get marketed too. It is pretty fucking pathetic. The downfall gets even closer for us all.

Destroy everything unworthy of living. I believe in you.

I don't know man, you should see some of the husbands of the wives I fuck, pansies couldn't knock the head off of a beer.

Everyone wants a moment of satisfaction. Expect the unexpected.

Cheekbone enhanced. Perhaps even had her jawbone shaved.

What an unappealing woman

True words. I fuck a woman I met who is married to a dude who makes more than me, has a bigger dick than me, but damn it, I make her feel like he is not able too. So I get to enjoy her and get to do things she never has done with him all for free. He gets to pay the bills.

I'm pretty careful the best moment of satisfaction is usually spattered all over her tits, Here's a tip, fuck wives whose husbands work 9-5 jobs with half hour lunchbreaks.

LOL bro, im drunk and coked out of my mind. Thanks for sticking with me and for all the (you)s. I dont care about your life. Keep on keeping on. Im going to bed.

another tip for anyone else into cheating whores, when you go to their front door, carry a clipboard, the neighbors won't suspect shit

this girl in the middle next to chrissy is jessica perez
she lives in williamsburgh
my friend had a one night stand with her after plying her with coke
decent lay no anal not even fingers and she swallows

hard to believe a baby fell out of there 6 months ago

I know her. Tell me more