Hey Sup Forums so i have noticed that i have either been really depressed or content at best in the last year but never...

Hey Sup Forums so i have noticed that i have either been really depressed or content at best in the last year but never happy. I do pretty much the same thing everyday and i have tried branching out and trying something new so my question for you is what do you do that makes you happy? Do you have any suggesions on things i could do to make me happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-M86myraYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

i read, play video games, shitpost, draw, paint once in awhile. spend a lot of the time not really happey also.

listen to weezer

i do

You just ruined this thread it was ready to die like OPs hopes and dreams with a one word answer.

your misery is sweetness to me

this is unrelated but weezer was my favorite band when I was in 5th grade. I still like some if their stuff but some of their stuff I don't like at all now. I like pinkerton but it makes me sad

I used be be really depressed all the time. In august I moved to go to college and ever since then I've been decently happy most of the time. I think starting over in a new place I was able to just able to tell myself I'll be happy now and I guess I just started over

just do shit you like to do

i honestly dont have a hobby that makes me happy or know of anything that does

have you tried getting involved with a group? maybe even something like a bowling league

I haven't but I have tried reaching out socially

I don't know what can make you happy.
I'm 28 and pretty happy actually, I live alone in a nice flat in a quiet place, I'm working hard everyday, just enough money to live decently. I love to invite my colleagues for a drink, smoking weed while talking about everything and cooking with/for them. I don't have family, life is not always easy but I'm happy with it.

one of the things that helps me is being a part of a group. I don't really like being with people that much but it helps because it feels good having other people depend on you and being obligated to do things.

i had someone who somewhat depended on me for a while which gave me some drive but they recently started ignoring me

How to fight depression.
youtu.be/P-M86myraYw

oh that's sad man. it's also important not to depend on one person for your happiness.

Figured it wasnt good but i have no other reason not even for myself

are you saying you don't have any reason to be happy?

Well Its not that im Very unfortunate i'm middle class and still living with parents but I havent been happy in a very long time and nothing has really given me a reason too be

I know what you're talking about. It's really cliche but all I can say is even when it gets hard you have to keep trying to make yourself happy until you are

OP, I know how you feel. It's a strange malaise that seems to be affecting a large number of people these days. It feels like there's no hope for the future.

Im passionless and have tried several hobbies that just dont work out i have tried drawing , gaming , and several others but i get no enjoyment from any of them

Obviously i have had several crushes and ive made friends with them and tried to pursue one of them and they did make me happy but they are the one currently ignoring me

How old are you?

do you nap all day because that's better than being awake?

No I normally sit listen to music and do something just to occupy my self ( gaming which is at least something to do )

What ? are you saying i cant feel this at this age or something ? I have felt like this for a very long time since i was 14

isn't this an 18+ site? eh whatever
when I was in high school I was the same way. Once I finished and moved on things got a lot better. I have more freedom and make my own decisions and actually start working towards my goals

i had that problem too, but don't post your fucking age here when you're not old enough to be here. you'll get banned.

also current banner above