Why are women so fucking evil and unloyal. my wife of 4 years walked out on me today...

why are women so fucking evil and unloyal. my wife of 4 years walked out on me today, when i woke up we lovingly cuddled. The day before we had sex. it's not the first time shes left but its the first time it feels definitive.

she knows i suffer from manic depression and have diagnosed ptsd when i was in the military, but gave me no warning. i'm away from all my family and friends to a town i moved to so she could go to a certain school. i've always thought about suicide even on my best days but im really sick of living. I don't want to check myself into a clinic. I dont want to cry on the veterans hotline. I dont want to bother my mom at 4 am across the country. all I wanted was affection and a family. a reason to go home, and a reason to wake up. I know I won't sleep for a few days until i go numb enough. I just hope I can make it through again.

Sorry to hear that man.. :/

thats so fubar man i hope the best for you

how many times has she left and then come back?

why did she come back? couldn't remember your credit card number?

i was with a woman who did shit like that. it ended badly. you might be better off with an onahole, bro.

get over it.
focus on war.

#MAGA

thank you, really. I know im blogging but i have noone to talk to

she doesn't take advantage of me with money, because her dad bankrolls her while shes been in school. however she of course will regret it when she has to room with a bunch of dirty mongrels, or feels the pressure from her family for how expensive she becomes without me

at least those kids storming the beaches of Normandy died as heros and had purpose. If trump called me tomorrow with a war worth fighting, i'd show up.

>why are women so fucking evil and unloyal.

cant blame them for loving those thick black cocks

Maybe it's for the best. Also why don't you re-evaluate your life instead of blaming other people.

>why

Because they can be. All throughout their lives, females are treated as if they're better(as in more valuable) than men, despite being held to a much lower standard

From parents, to friends, to boyfriends, almost everyone in a girl's life is more forgiving than they would be to a male in her shoes. Just think for a moment about what kind of man you would be if nobody ever had the balls to tell you when you were acting like a cunt. They get away with saying things they don't mean, because they have the "You know me; I just get so emotional sometimes!" get out of jail free card. They get away with cheating because it's common for people to assume that the fact that her man might not be satisfying her might actually justify lying and betraying someone like that. They get a slap on the wrist(if that) for fucking kids, making false rape claims, and for breaking just about every rule that most boys are taught to follow from day one because our word is actually supposed to mean something and we're held accountable.

That's why they get so upset when we start to question their motives, even when it seems so obvious to us that they're acting like a complete sociopath. Women(and men, but to a lesser extent) are taught from a young age to mask their true feelings with something that will please the people around them. They're essentially taught to act correctly before they're even capable of understanding why it's the correct way, and so many of them simply never get around to doing the math. They react to the incoming stimuli the way they know they're supposed to, and they genuinely believe that's all it takes to being a decent human being. Mimick until you can't mimick anymore, then break down and cry. Watch that disappointment and anger turn to sympathy.

You picked a shit woman and she's made you miserable. There's no shame in it, but only until you pull some kind of bitch move like offing yourself over a shit woman

I know, and you're right. But she slowly changed over the years. Looking back and reading the letters we wrote, the pictures we had, and remembering the first 2 years I'm still deeply deeply in love with that person. I was a failure and treated her like shit then too. seems like all the power in the relationship funneled to her, even though ive improved myself greatly and we were finally where we wanted to be it all went to shit. She has her own issues mentally that i've endured, and still does to a degree, so it's not just my state of mind thats a burden on her. I feel like it went irredeemably downhill after she made closer friends with her classmates, and I assume filled her head with nonsense.. when they are a bunch of druggie/hyper liberal artists who like to go "out" constantly. Me and my wife built our foundation on exercising, never drinking, and I quit smoking for her. When I met her i was 135 pounds, and im 175 now at a sub 10% bodyfat.

if i lived in a vacuum of time I could say I don't love her, but no matter how much a person changes it's hard for me to stop caring about the person they once were. I just don't understand people who can abandon a loved one, like tossing a dog on the street because you got bored of him.

Hey. You're in love with the idea of the old her. People change and it's time to move on. I also serve, and I know how shit it is coming home to nothing after giving everything and still not being able to reattach mentally to normal life. I've been there, and it'll get better, but not with her in your life friend

you sound more like a pussy than a warrior. Is that what they trained you to be in the army?

sounds like you care more about your /fit/ than about the bonds of a true relationship

Fuck off cunt. Not OP here. We come back from combat and some of us have one less leg or one less eye or arm. But some of us come back with unseen injuries. I've seen men id call brother shot dead by my side and been force to carry on or die. I've been hit with body part shrapnel from IEDs. You know nothing until you've fucking been in it. We do it so that people like you have the freedom to do what you do. In your case it's be a gay cunt on the Internet

I understand that better than I'd like to.
Go out with the sole intention of finding a girl who you want to fuck and talk to, but not necessarily in that order. It won't be as hard as you think to figure out how to be happy without her. There are more good women in the world than sperm in your sack. Go fall in love with one of them. Or at the very least, get lots of strange pussy before your ex comes crawling back to you

>We do it so that people like you have the freedom to do what you do. In your case it's be a gay cunt on the Internet

yeah sounds like a very smart purpose. Nobody forced you to do this. So stop being mad at doing what you want you little welfare queen.

From the sounds of it. She might have someone else She may be interested in.. women are weird my woman and the mother of my child just left after 7 years. Last week were talking about getting a house. The night before we have passionate sex and stimulating conversation. Make her laugh constantly and then boom.. I'm pretty sure they see something that may be better and want to try it. Because they know your flaws. And when they see someone else they don't see flaws. Until they're a year into a relationship and go "fuck" hang in there user. We love you man. I think of suicide often too but I think of my daughter growing up and I can't bring myself to miss out on seeing her as a young woman.

Gay cunt

>why are women so fucking evil
To cut a long post short: Because they can be. Society protects them from the consequences of their cunty behaviour. Worse still, it oftentimes even rewards them for it. In that sort of a system, anybody with cunt leanings is going to push the boundaries as far as they can... And most people are kind of cunts.

You were doing so well until you started lying with all that fighting for our freedom bullshit.

>why are women so fucking evil and unloyal
>she knows i suffer from manic depression and have diagnosed ptsd

There's your answer right there. She's sick of your shit. Why should she have to put up with it?

Fukken wisdom, son.

the guys in my squadron had it really rough. every one of them seemed to be on the edge of a cliff. divorce rate #2 of all enlisted careers, and #3 in suicide. I really pushed hard to get out after I finally got a diagnosis to try and save my marriage but old wounds keep being reopened i guess. I can't tell you how many "dear john" letters i've seen, a few going awoll, and 3 suicides in 3 years i was at a base just from the junior enlisted. I wish I could help in some way now that im out

lifting is the only thing that makes me feel alive for a few minutes. spending 8-10 hours a week making yourself healthier shouldn't strain a relationship

I don't know. empty fucking might help a little. I'm thinking about going hobo-status and living out of my car. being alone in a big silent apartment crushes my soul. I doubt chicks would want to fuck me then though, but i could afford a hooker every day

the military is the best job training program in the country, and provides healthcare and education opportunities for all veterans while still only costing a fraction of the other entitlement programs. Make a "work for welfare" program and nobody would give a shit about people "abusing" it either

I see stuff like this and it's bizarre. When have you seen men do stuff like this? Even men who have affairs because their wife got fat don't just take off. It's possible she is, she got kind of defensive when i scrolled through her texts one day and noticed she had like thousands with all of her classmates, ofc a few of them are guys. The only guy i could suspect, his wife just left him but she apparently still shows up at his house or some shit. he's pretty opposite of me, being in an art career and likes playing instruments but doesn't work out just sits around drinking. who knows, I know she'll have regrets when everything she took for granted is absent but it doens't make me feel much better.

because you don't know what those things are and how 99% of people would think theres nothing wrong with me, it imposes no burden besides me having bouts of irregular sleeping and bouts of being overly clean. Where as her problems have put serious strains on our relationship, sex life, and changes in my way of life and never complained about it once

>I could afford a hooker every day
Then you could afford to travel, right? Do a road trip. Hotel up every few hundred miles when your back and legs get sore, maybe one next to a college campus with lots of nearby bars. Maybe go somewhere with good nature where you can camp out a few nights. I don't know much about the service or life after, but I know the best way for me to get over a girl is to do things that remind me why I don't need their undying affection to be happy in the first place-- while I simultaneously look for a girl who might someday have an undying affection for me, of course. We're only human.

Better to be forced to get over her now than ten years down the line when you're pushing middle-age and have kids with their own dreams to crush

Sorry to hear that, man.
My condolences.
Don't give up on life, user.
You're probably as big a part of her life as she is of yours.
Things will get better.
We're all here for you

>hurr I'm diagsnosed with ptsd and i'm manic
>"BIPOLAR DON'T COME NEAR ME"
>nah man I don't want to get actual medical help for this mental illness I just told you I have

JFC you're such a faggot, I'm actually mad. Either you have something legitimately wrong in your fatswamped niggerbrain and you should get some tablets from a real doctor to fix it

>inb4 that's not how depression works
sit down faggot, I've studdied more psychology in school then you've had crying spells and suicidal thoughts in your sad life

Or you are an attention whore and should consume the bleach ASAP because we might have some actual problems On our 6 in a while

If you're wife walked out it's exactly because of this right here, you being a wanker who doesn't want to whine about his problems to the instances made specially for you're problems. You can't expect your wife to deal with your gay shit, she probably has problems but keeps them from your gay ass out of fear that you'll off yourself every time she says something remotely unpleasant. Having some silly mental issue doesn't mean you are entitled to special treatment by your wife, because you know, she has an actual life to lead outside of you gay shit

Tl,dr;
Either go see a doctor and get some tablets and possibly counseling or just stop bitching and off yourself right here and now

>I've studdied more psychology school then you've had crying spells

But you aren't above giving out medical advice when you should of learned i school is against the law ,and not a little against the law like 20 years in prison against the law

I know this is probably a retard bait thread but your mom would want you to call her at 4am if this is real. That's how most moms are.

I never said I became an actual psychologist.

I never took no hypocratic oath you can't sue me bitch

Also, are you blind, illiterate, or just plain old retarded?
I gave the man medical advice, go see a doctor and get some tablets and/or counselling

You know, back in the days trolling meant something

Dude that sucks, but get a grip and stop thinking every single woman is the same bitch your wife is. Would you like it if every chick who's been fucked around by an complete asshole presumed you were the same?