You have 10 seconds to justify why you haven't invested in a luxurious Swiss made mechanical watch

You have 10 seconds to justify why you haven't invested in a luxurious Swiss made mechanical watch

Other urls found in this thread:

bournemouthecho.co.uk/NEWs/14916499.AFC_Bournemouth_player_robbed_at_knifepoint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a smartwatch far more practical.

No Money

implying I haven't

>invested
This word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Faggot

too poor to justify purchasing something I don't actually need that costs that much.
besides if I were to buy swiss, i'd buy Tag Heuer

A nicely made wrist watch in one of the few accessories a man can get away with, with out looking like a complete douche bag.
Leave it up too these hipsters to find a way to make that one fashion accessory an epitome of douche baggyness

I have...

don't need a watch. got my phone, tv or pc to tell me the time, also i dont like things around my wrist or rings even,

My phone tells time.

I don't have any arms...

>buying a watch in the age of cell phones

Nice 16 YO post underage b&

I did, it got stolen:( best watch i ever had. Used to clean it and put it away every now and than. 1 day i realized it was gone. My heart sunked. I looked and i looked, told myself itd show up, it never did. It was my watch buddy and i failed him:(

And its my birthday today. All i want for sad existance holiday is 4 my watch buddy to come home.

>winding a watch every day
>still can't tell the time accurately

Because I don't fucking live in the 19th century, or need an accessory to match my fedora.

Because I have a phone.

Cause you can use the sun to tell what time it is

i have a sports watch that's run for 9 years on black magic, i dont need some fancy piece of shit that'll fall apart at the first tap

This
/thread

If you need anything on your body to make you feel more alpha then you're an insecure betafag

Purchasing a watch can hardly be considered an investment. That being said, I own 5 Swiss watches, one of which will likely appreciate in value in the foreseeable future.

>mechanical watch
the lose time every day

quartz killed mechanical watches and you'd accept this if you weren't a watchfag looking to display wealth with ugly outdated technology

If you spend more than $50 on a watch, you're getting ripped off.

I don't fuckin' need it.

Can your peasant Swiss watch spell "BOOBIES?"

I think not

I am a poorfag.

Dude, it says "TITTIES", not "BOOBIES"
Because I'm not a fucking idiot, I have a phone that tells the time and easily adjusts to new times, not only that but I can set alarms and shit, I can also look at the sky and if it's night I can safely say it's night without having to look at my watch

Rekt thread

Looks like you forgot to close this thread in clover before starting a new thread

Faggot

there is no need.
i don´t let time dictate my life.
i wake up when i´ve slept enough,
i go to bed when i´m tired.
time doesn´t mean anything to me.

apart from that i find your symbols of status repulsive.
>"look at my watch! i´m a sucessful slave to the system!"
just go fuck yourself already.

Get

Poorfag/student

Any richfags out there feeling generous?

I want an omega seamaster specifically the one from spectre.

I have a 1997 speed master...bought second hand looks brand new. Gonna pass it down to my kid and their kids etc

How'd you type this?

>look at my freedom
>I'm a 17yo who doesn't listen to mommy anymore
Fuck off you wannabe

nah, dude. believe it or not,
i´m a 42 year old german, who inherited and midsized industrial corporation.
i´d have enough money to buy these things, and i did in the past.
i realized it´s nonsense. i don´t need any of this, nobody does.

what if i did already?

1) Makes you a target for theft -bournemouthecho.co.uk/NEWs/14916499.AFC_Bournemouth_player_robbed_at_knifepoint

2) I don't like chunky shit around my wrist, currently designing my own watches, not yet in production though. Think of it this way - I design and sell a watch made for £200 or so, but sell it for £2k. I now have a watch that cost me under £200, tax deductible, which is 'worth' £2k.

3) a £10 casio is more accurate. And replaceable for 1% of what it costs to maintain an expensive watch. I actually threw a few watches away that cost £100+ out of frustration with repair costs. Replacing straps, batteries, polishing or replating, etc etc is a pain in the ass.

too focking poor

Gotta pay rent and car payment.