LeBlanc has reportedly told producers he doesn’t want to work with Evans on another series and they told how he...

>LeBlanc has reportedly told producers he doesn’t want to work with Evans on another series and they told how he delivered a crushing ultimatum by announcing he will have no part in any future series that features Chris.

>“He also seems to be jealous of the attention and praise which has been heaped on Chris Harris and Rory Reid in particular since the show began.

“You would have thought that with his experience, he would help out those new to studio recording. But he doesn’t encourage them in any way.

“He just isn’t interested. He doesn’t even hang out with the others back stage and firmly keeps his distance from all of them at the aerodrome.”

It's over lads

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1342259/get-chris-evans-off-top-gear-or-im-out-warns-friends-star-leblanc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do British "men" look like lesbian grandmas?

Who cares, when is Grand Tour starting?

do you think evans voted to stay or leave?

He was a TG fan, wasn't he? He probably hates how he's in a version that mishandles the series. Considering he did "Joey," he probably knows a stinker when he sees it.

Evans really need to go though. For his own good.

Defending the show 24/7 can't be good for his health.

linky or you stinky

Yep

He also got the fastest celeb lap time on the original TG

It's always cloudy so they have no incentive to stay in shape because they never show any skin

Wait, Chris Harris and Rory are aight, but is Matt jealous or Evans jealous. Matt seems too chill to be the jealous type like that

He has the all time fastest celebrity lap time
He was one of the few celebrities that actually talked about cars during their show

Honestly Leblanc was one of the best ever guest stars, with Amber "I RAM PRIUSES ALL THE TIME XD" Heard being the worst.

The friends cast also was supportive of one another so he knows a good cast when he sees one.

Evans

This evans faggot looks like your typical ultra cuck nu-male anglo militant leftist. I can't imagine how ANYBODY could work with such a cunt. I feel bad for LeBlanc though, he looks so tired and broken in this show.

found the source
op is a faggot

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1342259/get-chris-evans-off-top-gear-or-im-out-warns-friends-star-leblanc/

Why do you think Joey decided to star on the show that is attempting to usurp the original that he liked so much?

$?

Blackmail?

Jay Kay is 2nd best imo

love that dancing cunt

Because he's a fanboy, wants a job, and probably didn't think it would be as bad as it is. He signed a contract to join the cast long before Chris Evans started completely tanking the publicity by being a massive cunt

Money

His career is dead. Shame, he actually is a good actor but he's fucked because he's forever Joey.

Just look at him, he voted remain

Based Joey keeping it real with the BBC cocksuckers. I hope Evans accidentally drives off a cliff in some special.

>cue two time by Syd Dale

>jealous of the attention and praise which has been heaped on Chris Harris
>Chris Harris
>attention and praise

which show has Matt been watching?

Wait so Matt is the one who keeps his distance and doesn't hang out with the others? Because that's kind of dickish.

FACT

People actually watch those celebrity this?

I skipped every single one.

90% are stupid british celebs I dont care about, talking about I dont care. the rest are some stupid politcs.

skipped every single one.

op is a fucking idiot

Chris is the one thats been distant

I'd cuddle with him afterwards

full homo

At least he's pretty good in the Odd Couple remake.

Jesus, can you imagine saying that about your costar? I don't give a single fuck about cars but just think of the tension that will be on set next episode.

Matt is pretty alpha. Don't think it'll bother him too much.

Literally why did the BBC let Chris "fox piss" Evans be on Top Gear?
There is not a single positive attribute to the man. I dont even understand how he managed to be famous at all, he is such an utter twat.
Evans surely must be pedo, or implicated with the BBC pedo ring.
All they need to do is fire him and Top Gear would return to being a success again.

He's rich as fuck anyways and loved TG.
BBC failed him and now he's gonna piss off and can do whatever he pleases