Planning on importing a Skyline R32 GTR from Japan to the US this coming year

Planning on importing a Skyline R32 GTR from Japan to the US this coming year.

How much should I expect to pay on top of the base cost of the car? Shipping excluded from the base price of course.

Also, general import/car discussion always welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

global-auto.ne.jp/stock/public_model_home.php?model=BNR32
japan-partner.com/auction/Nissan/SKYLINE/cars-for-sale.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try /o/

Good taste user

Don't do it. You'll regret it after two years.

Better wait for a new tesla

Gay rice box. Get a real car faggot

>Skyline R32 GTR
Are you rich?
House/condo already paid off?
Currently not in the military?

3x yes = go for it

I think you're overestimating the price and rarity of the car. Skylines are as common in Japan as Mustangs are in the US. Prices vary from 13-17k for good mileage r32s on the sites that i've found. Not exactly cheap but there's definite potential for profit if kept stock.

So you're buying a rice box and going to keep it stock. Wtf dude may as well do some work to it just keep it in good nick and the right buyer will want it some day

donate the money to people in need you fucking scumbag

Around 15 to 20k depending on how hard you get fucked and how popular the demand still is. You could have bought one in Canada before they where legal here for around 8k then just drove it across the boarder and paid for the legal registration.

In the wild, in person

Fuckin paul walker wanabee faggot buy a real fuckin car u prick

People like you should fucking die. Gtfo out of here with your self entitlement.

you are looking at about 60k-80k just to get the car into the country, but that was for an R34. if you are getting it shipped from japan it will be moded anyway, no way that shit will be stock, for anyone else looking to get one.
global-auto.ne.jp/stock/public_model_home.php?model=BNR32
You are welcome.

was that 60-80k on top of what you paid for the r34? If so, that seems a bit absurd. I was anticipating on paying anywhere from 2 - 5k extra for shipping/taxes/fees/insurance.

But this is new zealand dollars to new zealand so you might wanna double check that dude

Expect to pay about 20-25k after all the fees user. Don't listen to what that other faggot said, not hard to find them stock or close to stock

also, this is one of the sites that I was strongly considering.

japan-partner.com/auction/Nissan/SKYLINE/cars-for-sale.html

This

/thread

why would I aspire to be a retard who turned himself into a bbq sandwich?

This. There are kids in Africa desperately waiting for aids medication and you are going to import an expensive rice box just for fun?

If this is actually real figures then I feel bad for you guys.

Ausfag reporting in and to import a clean as fuck R32 with like half a tank of 100 octane fuel is like 9,000 dollarydoos.

If you go on carsales or some shit they are going for like 3-5k with heavy mileage.

that is unamerican!
if you want to drive a japanese car, why donĀ“t you move to fucking japan?
buy a patriotic car or fuck the hell off!

Have you considered the cost of getting it converted to left side drive?

It's not going to be worth it user

My Altima was made in Tennessee and its engine was...fuck made in Mexico I think...nevermind.

Don't know what you've been smoking.
My brother got an r33 imported to Aus for around 25k, and that's when they weren't old news cars

why the hell would I do that? RHD is half the fun!

I import all the supplies for my business and the import duties are tied to how much you paid for the item(s) that you are importing. If you can convince the seller to make that cost as low as possible and that will definitely help...expect to pay about 10-15% of what you paid for the car.

Get monitors installed then.
Everywhere you need to see will be a blind spot

check out Doug DeMuro's YT channel, search for r32 gt-r and thank me later.

>implying the postman doesn't do this shit daily without a thousand fuckin' cameras
RHD is fine, just back through the drive through

If you can't clearly see the issues with RHD in right lane traffic, you will once you're old enough to drive

So much this. This is the only post you need to read in this thread.

Why are you buying this meme car?

25 grand and months of pain is what you will put into it total

that's partly because australians don't have a market for rice cars. All the street hoons want holdens and ford falcons, not skylines. Also, in general, our imports cost way more than theirs

how the fk are you meant to turn left from the right lane? you'd run someone over

Market price is irrelevant if it's being purchased from japan