Are the majority of the people really not suicidal, or is that just a lie that everyone holds up...

Are the majority of the people really not suicidal, or is that just a lie that everyone holds up? I honestly can't imagine how you can live without thinking about suicide.

me neither

What a stupid fucking mission

Nobody hasn't considered the thought. Its just that normies don't consider it a possibility. Or they lack the iq to think through it and consider it so they just shun it. Unfortunately when it comes to mental illness being not retarded actually hurts you. The dunning kruger effect is what I believe drives most human pop.

>not sure if bait or not
I have never considered suicide an option, even at my lowest points it's never really crossed my mind. I'm not a super optimistic kind of guy either.

I'm not suicidal and I think most are not suicidal except they're somehow good at hiding it but I don't think so. You're just part of the decadent devolving species that aren't strong enough to go against their animal programming in this artificial environnement

This. Suicide is a product of depression, which is an illness. Like some illnesses, I've never had it.

Because there's always something you can do. I don't mean that in a 'you can achieve so much!' way, I mean it in a literal way.
>Suicide or steal a car
>Suicide or get coke and bang a hooker
>Suicide or become a con man
>Suicide or put every penny you earn in a job into the lottery - might win, might die

>Normies
Normal people follow their instinct despite all social constructs. And our most simple instinct is to survive and to reproduce. That's why the majority does not think about giving up and commit suicide.

I'm not depressed anymore, and quite sane. I just think about killing myself every day.

People who commit or think about committing suicide are mentally ill. Many parts of my life are complete shit especially the part where I'm going to college yet I don't feel motivated to do work at all. Never has it once crossed my mind that I would take the extreme measure of killing myself, it's just a stupid idea.

"Suicide is for the weak". (I heard this a lot)
> Suicide isn't though, thinking about suicide is weak, commiting requires a lot.

Is it though? I know I could kill myself, it's just that I rationalize it so I don't actually do it. Living with the constant battle between living and never having to think or do anything again isn't for the weak I think.

Most 'normal' people wander through life without actually questioning their existence and follow the other sheep around them. They don't know what mental illness is because they live inside this little box called 'society' where everything they say and do is a mantra that keeps their heads from exploding (Get a job, get married, pay your taxes, be a good goy). Those of us who see the deception suffer because of it. I wish I was a normie so I too could live a life of blissful ignorance.

That's what I always hear, but I think that's just a meme. I can't imagine that that's true, no one is that shallow.

Any person who's thinking about suicide and hasn't done it yet, is weak though? You have the two options if you don't want to be weak; Either man up and take life as it is or kill yourself.

Why suicide? If life totally becomes horrible, I will just gather all the money I can, move to Key West Florida and become a bartender and score with tourist.

>no one is that shallow
bruh

I'm not suicidal. I live in the inbetween shared by most people.

No reason to live. No reason to die.

Nigga u still depressed, trust me. You'll see in retrospect one day

Lol on what grounds are you associating iq with suicidal tendencies

>take life as it is
That's what you do when you keep living, with your thoughts? It's not like they'll suddenly disappear

I can actually enjoy and feel things and am living a good life, but even at my happiest moments the thought is there. Even more so, because it makes me realize how I'll not always feel so good and happiness and life in general is pointless etc.

That is why mental illness exists. There is a percentage of people whose minds are broken. These people can't understand why normal people can enjoy life. It's not about being happy, or feeling fulfilled. It's realizing you're floating through space on a rock orbiting a star, in a galaxy with one hundred thousand million other stars, in a universe with one hundred billion galaxies. It's all just too big for your insignificant problems to mean shit, isn't it? The truth is, they don't. You're a blip on the radar of life, a speck of bug guts on the windshield of evolution. Some people just can't handle that. They make pills for those people. Me? It's simple, really. People die everyday bro. As long as I'm living on this rock floating through space, I might as well make the most of the time I have on it. Honestly, I've never thought of suicide. I wonder if one day they'll make pills for the few normal people left on earth in a hundred years when most people are fucking crazy so we can cope.

Seriously, if you think the majority is a mindless sheep without personality and there are ~enlightened~ individuals you need to get off your delusioned high horse.

yo that looks a lot like gut's baby from berserk

End it now, no hardships, no pain, just nothing. It'll only get easier. Rain storms destroys houses but rainbows don't rebuild them

>No reason to life. No reason to die.
Sums up my entire existance in 8 words.

woah #enlightened bro you read nietzche and camus yet bro?? its so sick!!!

I don't know man, that's just what abnormal people tell themselves to better cope with the fact that they're not normal. I consider myself normal and I don't follow that mantra. Like a person being shallow for example, the concept of which was created by ugly people to normalize the fact that they have poor genes. So people like you can continue being virgins and have someone to blame it on. No offense.

Exactly.

i used to hate those people who would post "lol faggy edgy kids" but thats what you all are.

Grow the fuck up. quit crying about pointless shit that doesnt even matter.

We're all depressed. The worlds shit. Get used to it or fuck off already.

ive been depressed for 10 years. you either let it consume you and act like a fucking bellend your whole life or you get up, hit the gym, find a passion and keep working hard.

I'm not depressed.

yeah bro! we all just. gotta. DO IT!

it will be so easy user... so easy...

You realise you sound like a 15 year old who thinks he's incredibly intelligent because he knows about nihilism

40 actually. And I've been this way longer than I've known it was called nihilism, actually. Why does everyone assume the average perceived "edgy" person who posts on Sup Forums is a teenager?

Then you're an edgy little cunt who needs a good fucking slap.

Yeah yeah that whole thing "yeah i'll just like totally stop being depressed right?" - you do realize it wont go away unless you do something about it. Theres an old saying..if you keep doing the same thing and expecting different results then you're fucking dumb.

physical Exercise - get fit and start eating healthy.
Mental exercise - Read, write, draw, paint, learn new stuff, pick up an instrument, keep that mind busy.

Routine - Start getting off the pc and spend more time living. Get a good nights sleep.
even If you dont have a job you should get in a routine. up, showered and dressed by 8am ready to start the day. in bed by 11pm.

Stop focusing on muh shitty life and do something about it!

40 and still spending time on Sup Forums. dude you have no life. kill yourself.

see.found the teenager

If you knew what it's like to be me at my age you'd probably kill yourself when you figure out just how little you've done in your life. Your disapproval makes my dick hard.

>40 and still spending time on Sup Forums. dude you have no life. kill yourself.

Child I am 53... Sup Forums is LOADED with us old farts... we get a good chuckle here

Why would people kill themselves if this is all we get?

No afterlife means no suicide for me thanks.

Op here, I do all this and thus I say I'm not depressed anymore. Suicidal thoughts smply never left, and that okay with me, I just wonder if people really exist without suicidal thoughts.
It's almost a casual thing for me, I can be doing anything (cooking food, sitting in the train to visit someone, just walking outside, having a good time with friends) and I'll just be considering the pros and cons of killing myself.

Camus said it. The ultimate question is whether or not to commit suicide.

Is something better than nothing ?

Don't have a reason to die but not one to live either.

Been thinking about suicide constantly for the last 8 years or so, hasn't been a moment where it hasn't crossed my mind.

I won't go through with it though, it'd hurt my family but I don't care much about em; only real reason I'm staying is because of my dog