Hey, Sup Forums, what the fuck is this, I'm an underagefag, but ignore that, I wanna know your thoughts...

Hey, Sup Forums, what the fuck is this, I'm an underagefag, but ignore that, I wanna know your thoughts, this is fucking disrespectful.

Other urls found in this thread:

fonddulac.k12.wi.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that, mods.

>underagefag

Bye bye for real the mods are serious with this shit

I just wanna know your thoughts, I'm turning 18 in a few weeks.

Why would you admit to being under age? You just banned yourself.

Where is your school? We could have fun with this.

What do you mean "fun"?

show us your mom's panty drawer

She's dead :/

Show it anyways.

underage fag get out.

She doesn't have one, she is dead, are you a tard.

>ban him mods this sicko is underage
I think it's a load of bullshit, very few of them have died to anything other than suicide. We shouldn't honor dumbasses that fuck themselves up then kill themselves. They have a mental illness and need it to be treated as such. If we just accept it, eventually other mental illness will have to be accepted when in reality it would be better to try to cure it. Don't worry he's only a psychopath, he has rights to be that way, we dare not judge him on his tendencies.
Coming from someone with some shared traits of a sociopath that takes medicine to help curb it, I wouldn't want my disease to just be accepted.

Spam the school with anti fag shit or something. I get off of making trans kids depressed.

got a sister? if yes, show her panty drawer

Show us your panties

Okay
Don't do super dumb shit though
fonddulac.k12.wi.us/

>replying to underage fags topic
>giving him the attention
UNDERAGE FAG GET OUT

Thank you, based kid.

Since you're banned anyways how about some trans students names/pics?

There is literally no reason for you to have revealed your age.

I have no idea, check the yearbook if the site has it, all of them have shaved heads, short hair, or dyed hair.

Why else would I have been in highschool, you fucking cuck, read a book nigger, 90% of Sup Forums users are underage middleschoolers.