Putin vs Trudeau

>Putin vs Trudeau

who would win in a bare knuckle fight to the death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E
youtube.com/watch?v=bJCTq8X5Sd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin, because KGB trained.

Justin would lick putins boots forsure

Trudeau wouldn't even fight because that would be reinforcing harmful gender stereotypes and toxic masculinity

Lol Putin could beat down the whole G8 going solo while they all go at him at once. Putin would hope on one leg and use one hand and beat the shit out of every leader that opposed him. Putin is like a demi-god in comparison to the rest of the chumps around. Don't fuck with the great Putin. Leader of Earth.

Putin would beat Trudeau into not being a cuck

Putin's a fucking manlet at just 5'6"
Justin Trudeau is 6'2"

Actually got take, Trudeau is now slouch. He was Golden Gloves, right?

But Putin was KGB(still is) so he probably has killed people with his bare hands.

I think Trudeau, as he's younger than Putin. But Putin would probably poison him with Polonium so he'd kill him in the end.

Even if Putin won, Trudeau would win because he can beat anyone by not fighting.

lol trudeau is such a little faggot

*good take

Fucking auto-correct.

Height is no beneficial factor in combat, body mass is.

wut

>implying anyone with a drop of French blood would ever win a fight
I know he's Canadian.
Putin would give him the Soviet beat down of a lifetime

the jews

they always win

Doesn't mean shit. Putin could wreck his shit out.

>Height is no beneficial factor in combat, body mass is.

i've been a huge fan of mma since the mid 1990s and you don't know what you're talking about lmao

Putin
> Saviour of the West
> Defender of the Faith
> KGB trained
> Skilled in martial arts
> Has probably killed before
> Casually engages in games of cat-and-mouse with Europe and American

Trudeau
> Prime Minister of Canada

What do you think, dumbass?

>>Putin vs Trudeau
>
>who would win in a bare knuckle fight to the death?
I think we should put them at same age. I also dont know what the kgb training is.

you mean abnormal hight. if your too small or too tall it is bad, your either have a too short reach or you have stamina problem, because of heart problems realy high people have. 5'6 always was and always will be the perfect hight for combatant.

if he gets dropped to the ground it wont matter, and iirc putin trains still in ju jitzu
so yea i don't think height is a factor.

I fucking bet Putin would fight dirty. Like a roll of coins in his fist or something. Plus the KGB training.

So, Putin.

you forget that wild animals that could easily kill a man, submit to putin belly up .

Eh I mean eh really what a bad post
But nice 2s you know?

KGB training you have to spend one week in Siberia wilderness just to get into the second week of training. And this is solo with only basic supplies to survive.

>5'6
wow, I'm 5' 10", a fucking giant

Nice get but id have to disagree.
In Ali's prime the guy could dance for 15 rounds straight while peppering his opponents with lightning combos. Although I guess he's just an exception because no heavyweights have moved like that since

All things that prize Putin are nice.

Putin is a judo black belt, would likely five trudeau a little bit of unwanted loving.......
Also, FYI Putin, was not involved in any of the KGB's interrogation opperations, he was in intelligence in east Germany (within which he spent most of his time as an intelligence officer)....he probably hasnt killed that many people directly.

Putin because he isn't a fucking liberal cuck. I hate having this cunt as a prime minister.

Canadafag here. Trudeau only knows formal boxing. He'd fucking die.

ʘ_ʘ

yeah, and to do it he only required 2 things. A being a nigger, B being high on narcotics, So yeah if you want to build your military around niggros and pump then full drugs, you would get some sort of unstopable army like Magdhi.

Just watch his Ron Lyle fight he goes the first 25 minutes with barely throwing a punch just dancing, and he was past prime at this point.

What are you talking about lol

before going to military school he was a bezprizorny, on the streets of petersburg. And it was in times when prostitution or begging wouldn't get you through. He probably killed his first person pre being 16 years old. Although he probably did not do it alone.

yep nigger pumped full on a coctail of heroin and amfa.

Putin VS any other world leader

winner is Putin

>he probably hasnt killed that many people directly
You are still admitting he has killed some then...
How much is enough to impress you ?

People may call trudeau a bitch, but you don't get to be the leader of a major nation by being a nice guy. If I had to bet I'd say trudeau could take putin

Putin's a manlet, Trudeau would push his shit in. The biggest lie told in MA is "size makes no difference." Size makes a lot of difference in strength, reach and leverage.
That said, I doubt Putin would fight fair, or that you would ever find him unarmed.

putin would win. trudeau has a girly haircut and looks like he enjoys being pegged, he'd probably lose on purpose because he gets off from being a worthless, shemale-cock-worshiper

Do you imply, that russians are not major nation?

Doesn't Putin have a blackbelt in Taekwondo?

he attends all testosterone parades multiple times a year, that has to account for something.

Aikido

Don't place any real bets in the future, you are terrible at it.

Put in pould put him out

Whichever one isn't a fucking canuck you faggot

Judo it was

wasn't he picked mostly through female votes, because he looks like a underwear model?

>major nation
srsly now...
>economy propped up by U.S just to keep big scary ruski at bay
>one tenth the population of u.s
>hurr durr i'm going to choose my cabinet members based on their race/gender rather than who's qualified
>bcus it's 2016!
great place to live tho i must say.

fucking Trudeau would DESTROY Putin.
You can tell Putin's a pussy by how much he has to SHOW everyone how tough he is. He's an ex-kgb desk jockey who never served time in the field, and he's totally insecure about it. "Hey, look at me riding this horse with no shirt. Pretty cool, hey comrades!" "Look at me in my judo gee, don't fuck with me!" Like a total cuck.

Trudeau is calm, laid back, totally not into fighting, but you know Putin would be trying to act tough, fronting and yelling, until Trudeau throws his straight left and knocks the fuck out of the russian pussy.

No other way it could go down.

Putin was trained to lie to gullible Westerners, not fight.

he doesn't come across as someone who is trying to "act tough"... you're way too biased.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E

the russan president ride in a Mercedes??

why not a Lada?

and Putin +Northkorea

youtube.com/watch?v=bJCTq8X5Sd8

Why not a unicycle.

>calm, laid back, totally not into fighting
that's called being a pussybitch