Rekt thread? Trying to make a new rekt file...

Rekt thread? Trying to make a new rekt file. Preferably just people getting very hurt rather than beheadings and the like.

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.someimage.com/fjcdPmf.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That won't do
Anything you dumb ass nigga
Ne need a frok or 2 keys
What is your actual problem, who dropped you as a kid

Oy vey no need to have an autistic fit. Youre either a liberal or a Nigger. Also learn how to put a sentence together you fucking loser.

If you dont think itll work do it and post results.

thats actually very sad

You try putting a propper sentence together when someone has just taken a massive smelly shit on everything you know about the universe

This is as dangerous as hovering 30 feet above a liter of boiling water or being in the same house as s bottle of arscenic

Offcourse the notion of danger is there, but there are quite a few steps to go through before you'll actually die

I think its hilarious

Lol ok science man.

But that's wrong you retard

You are a wrong

You must also have autism. Shouldve stayed away from those vaccinations friend.

The autism is strong with this one.

Calling it now

Is there actually any hard evidence to that? Or is it just some people and their werid genes?

Get rekt son
Origiana

That wasn't even me so HA, the jokes on you, you faggot

Sorry, no point in saving the image since it's too big for Sup Forums limit. So here you go.
i1.someimage.com/fjcdPmf.jpg

Oh no you got me, loser.

Tbh the world may never know.

So you were being retarded unintentionally?

Not sure if that's better or worse

Jeepers, foiled again.

Very sad. I hope she is able to find a way to get control of her life. I can't imagine the depression and health consequences.

Thank you for finally posting somethig instead of being some autistic know it all loser .

America in one simple video, thanks for the confirmation I had about you people.

electrician here

that won't do anything
you want to insert the key in the smaller linear slot.
and grab something metal that's grounded

Shes probably already dead friend.

Thanks, i think everyone should be able to get the joke without having to be a stickler. Cant we all just laugh at electrocution? Even if it "wont work".

It actually has lost weight now.
Still carrying a boat sails worth of skinflap though

well if you are grounded and insert key into the load or hot terminal, Yes you will get shocked.

If you dislike America i have no quarrels. I know youre just jealous of this amazing country.

You need a new job you idiot

Assuming the outlet was installed by an electrician or someone who knew what they were doing. If the polarity was reversed the outlets would still work.

That is good news. Thanks bro

I mean it's alright, you guys think you're the best. I don't blame you. You guys have that bubble around you where you don't look outside it.

>pic very related

i've made over 100k this year. suck my cock

Finally someone agrees with me

We aren't fucked as a species after all

Have these tits

People that brag about their wealth make 80% less. You're dick must be pretty small.

Lol. Where are you from friend?

>you're

That clown don't know what he's talking about. I was a union electrician for 8 years IBEW 134. I stuck it out to get my Journeyman card. After the dot com bubble I was forced to chose a new industry but have many friends who live a successful career.

>you're

inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded

oops. I can't play the auto correct card can I? Well at least I speak 5 languages and 4 programming languages not counting HTML and CSS (which is'nt a language in my opinion)

I didnt start this thread to argue about a fucking snap i sent to my friends. I just want to see some people getting very hurt. Is that to much to ask Sup Forums?

If he is an "A" "B" or possibly even "C" card. it is very possible. This is a losing battle user

>is'nt

I like how you both ignore the message entirely. Nice bubble you got there. Still not number one

Aaaaaanyway,

Let's get back to the topic at hand

GET

We know John.
You hate every last one of us

huh

you still can't get laid. From someone who was born and remains a woman anyway.

good for you mate, you speak at least 1 language. still not number 1.

And that's why bitches should just make a sandwich when they're told to

My point exactly, Electricians are very well paid. Their job is not easy and can be dangerous. I know many people who make over 100 year in, year out.

so you can ask to suck cock in 5 languages who cares

You are like the media, not fact checking. That's why America is going to shit. Good for you

>I speak 5 languages and 4 programming languages
>m'lady will surely be impressed by my mad java skills

>>>>talking shit about people bragging about what they do

kek

Here's some more important things to know how to say
Language
Brazilian portuguese Me enraba Fuck my ass
Fijian caiti navi fuck my ass
Khmer Choi K'Det Anh Fuck my ass

dubs says you are a liberal fuck. Enjoy the butt-hurt.

MAGA!!!

get lots of guys with that talk?

kek

Nice dubs bro

Somewhere in Europe. Not bragging about Europe though we also have our problems but at least it's far less. Not hating on Trump but you guys have found a new low. Good luck with that (also Hillary isn't great either but I would have chosen Trump over her as well)

shut the fuck up, nobody cares

president trump met repeatedly with anti-vaccination activists during his campaign and tweeted about how he believes vaccination and autism are related. and he's the president, he has a lot of experts, so you know, in a way i think he can better judge those issues than you can, now fuck off

yup, When I tell them how I speak lots of languages and can work wonders on a computer. Dudes love that sht

>5 languages

not real ones tho i guess

i want more hardcore FUUUUUCK

brush your fucking teeth

JAI JAI

Larry Summers recently said:

English’s emergence as the global language, along with the rapid progress in machine translation and the fragmentation of languages spoken around the world, make it less clear that the substantial investment necessary to speak a foreign tongue is universally worthwhile. While there is no gainsaying the insights that come from mastering a language, it will over time become less essential in doing business in Asia, treating patients in Africa or helping resolve conflicts in the Middle East.

This is the shittiest rekt thread I've seen in weeks.

right?

Checking my own dubs

Olé

I mean yeah America does suck. Trumps not even president yet and those liberal college students are going nuts. I didnt vote for Trump or Hillary but i think Trump deserves a chance, and if he sucks he'll be impeached. However then well have Pence running the country....

Nobody is asking you guys to stay in this o-some party

party? This is more like a bunch of girls yelling about prom

I would love to see him succeed actually but I don't think he will.

you are

He has potential, but his mouth might fuck him in the ass.

kek what the fuck

larry summer is a shill, everyone knows that. don't listen to him

Actually I can ask in 9 (if you include PHP, Python, C++ and Java)

Dubs confirmation.

no one includes those

and all this makes you.....$20,000??

That quote has been proven to be a forgery. He never said anything of the sort, leastwise not to a periodical.

I just did

Dude, just stop its the best thing for

who gives a fuck what your dumbcunt fake quote posting greasy mexican ass thinks

underrated thread.

sage and gay

Not sure if this is bad bait or just autism

fn main() { println!("you gay fagfaggot") }

>forgery

no it's just slander, are you that underage?

Both, and stupid.
Oreo

I can actually sleep everyday all day and still make more profit than the average doctor does. Work is being done for me by the people of the internet.

So you work with millions of dicks then, because that's what you're getting here

No no no, that's due to niggers. Without niggers:

>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/
www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm
www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf
kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/
homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf
www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp
Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23?24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

Now check the rest of the world without niggers ;) you're still number 1

I'm Ruski, I stole these information =)))