Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea. I'm white and don't like Asian girls.

only beta white faggots like asians since they cant get white girls to like them

More feminine than other races

top kek cuz its not true

Truth.

the one with dicks are feminine yes

Because they're raised to be submissive to their husbands, unlike other races that'll give you shit over every little thing you do that they think is wrong, and constantly inject their opinion where it wasn't asked for.

asian here, this is true. i live in one of the most populated asian western cities and the amount of whites i see dating asians girls could never get together with their own race

can confirm not true, my sister acts like a man and is disgusting. hard to believe she could even get someone

Because they are what white girls used to be

Racemixing is still wrong though, and if you do it you are a traitor to the tribe

same fake fag

>inb4 it's 2016

pic related, average white guy with yellow fever

here ill marry her

Umm because asians are honest and so called red pilled and straight forward no bullshit people!
And skinny and pretty.
They enjoy being a woman and dont want to be a man like west whores.
They are literally everything real men want and what western feminazis are not.
Fuck those niggerwhore liberal white whores. They should just be shot and killed off.
And we should steal asian chicks so the asian population goes fucking down a little.

kek cuz its only in your head asia here

Well we can thank hitler for this hell of a world, hes the traitor who used us as scapegoats for his jew agenda to enslave us. If we didnt have germany and nazis wed be free of niggers and racially pure, now we get shit about racism and inbreeding and other jew media shit blaming all of us.

blame hitler for been the only guy fight against this this

You just proved me right, i get a boner out of honesty, my culture and race is so full of shit.
Of course asia is a whole continent with a lot of countrys and a huge population and there are lots of opinions and beliefs and bullshit aswell, but in general what i said is true you havent even reached 1% of our bullshit levels.

that make no sense pls kill yourself stll asia here

Because the white chicks got fat

He didnt fight for us, he fought for jews! Its all a falseflag. Hitler was a jew and used whiye peoples egos against them so they would have an excuse to blame and enslave us for an eternity!

How the fuck dont people see this! Think about who the fuck won the most out of the holocaust!?
THE JEWS! they havent ever been as well off as now!
Those killed were poor worthless jews that were acceptable losses for the greater good, a lot more of whites died than them like multiple times more wich again made the jews rub theyr hands.
Hitler had jew parents, majority of the nazi party had jew ancestry or were jews! All of this shit is a well made and executed plan to enslave the west and the whites.
Its too obvious and long term to people to believe.

I have seen this girl in game-stop

Do you now fucking get it? Nothing makes sense anymore thats the point! Thats how fucked everything is, and other countrys dont even see it or get it that its THIS fucked up.
And believe me its only a matter of time, my race is already as good as dead, dont let it happen to your people.

they are not fat as often as white women

hey shithead, if hitler didn't pop up and showed us a third way, we would be still stuck between communism and capitalism ideologically

Because white people have good taste.

they really don't.

Because girls like this get me diamonds fam

Because asians are already used to small cocks.

/thread

cuz they look weak and easy to manupulate physically and mentally

>mad nigger detected
> mad chink detected
Mmmmm tears of true betas.

Why do Asian girls like white guys so much?
>fixed.

hahahahaah!!!

White guy here, I don't particularly like asian girls. Not anymore than white girls anyway. Most of my girlfriends have been Asian though, and most of them have approached me.

The question you could ask here is 'Why do Asian girls like white guys so much?'

no, they love tentacles, anything else is just a fethish

because you need a reason to start this thread every day.

Oh yeah i forgot
>Why do so many Asian girls have a white guy fetish?
>fixed again.

Asian girls "think" being with a white guy is a status symbol.

I mean, .. that would be true if they actually go after the ones with status, which they usually fail at.

Because this:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU

Its also a social status symbol.
A white guy is a step up.
An asian guy is no progress.
A black guy is a step down.

niggers are mostly ugly, asian guys look like skinny faggots so whites are the only chance

Because most Asian women look 13-14. It's like being a pedo buy legal.

I've got a good question tho, why are most Asian women unshaved? They have nasty wiry looking bush hair but most don't shave/wax

Low standards, and they are used to tiny asian dicks so big black dick scares them, so whiteboys are a good median point. Whiteboys are usually pretty timid/self confidence issues so they are more likely to be themselves around sub humans like asians.

Because cracker jacks don't have a true culture, they seek others. Black is too much, latino's are too spicy, but asians are mild enough to handle

lulz.. white ppl 0.0

>Because most Asian women look 13-14. It's like being a pedo buy legal.
agreed

They are hairy because they are dirty

Because niggers took all the white girls

It's a cultural thing. If you shave that means you're a fucking slut that fucks white bois.

Oh boy and were now so well off arent we fucking fabulous, on the dead on not even a light from a tunnel great off.
Mass immigration, collapse of economy, racial collapse, and ahalf dead race and for what? Shitty false democracy and broken capitalism thats fobbed us all blind. Gg fam gg. If that shitfaced jew of a traitor hitler never showed up wed be well off and on our way to the fucking stars, he literally destroyed all hope for our races survival and doomed our culture. Good job monkey starting from rock fucking bottom.

Neotony

Google it

>non agrandizing
>reasonable
>not whores
>didnt grow up white mens' shadows
>not sheltered to a point where they can't grasp simple concepts

skin color, weaboo life style and the preconvienced notion of tightness and innocence.

It's not that I like asian girls it's that I don't like white girls. Give me an eastern European, Mexican, asian, South American any day.

That being said, asian girls are attracted to me so I end up with them. But I'm not into them specifically. A cute non white girl is my thing.

> i think this was why

Asian here.
Also American.
I refute this other Asian guy.
I know Alpha white American soldiers including a couple of my forefathers who like Asian women.
It's really not about who's a best race from what I seen, but rather just happenstance of right place at the right time like any other relationship.