I am about to drop acid, what music would you recommend I listen to?

I am about to drop acid, what music would you recommend I listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Qe_Cpscs
youtube.com/results?search_query=monster rally beyond the sea
youtube.com/watch?v=H9jvzVuYRyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rn1HtEmqsIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=b0jqPvpn3sY
youtube.com/watch?v=KQH2Kq1QXaI
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg
youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

music that you actually enjoy.

"Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun" is the absolute best tripping album of all time

other favorites include "Court of the Crimson King" "Plantasia" "Long Season" "Acid Rap" "Strawberry Jam" "Sixteen Men of Tain" "People that can eat people" "Hold Your Horse Is" "Interview 2016" "Government Plates" "Remain in Light" "Meat is Murder"

youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Qe_Cpscs

you should be going outside instead of staying at home like an autist listening to shit music

Something very familiar that you love and can appreciate experiencing from a whole new perspective. Last time I tripped I went with Master of Reality and had a great time.

This is also true, but I like to sit and listen to music while I wait for it to kick in.

I wouldn't really recommend going out if you live in a very populated city. It isn't very fun, at least it wasn't for me.
but tripping in a forest is great

Update, bout to go on a walk and listen to MPP

nice
wish i was doing that but instead i'm studying :(

una vela...

The best
youtube.com/results?search_query=monster rally beyond the sea

by acid do you mean some sketchy research chemical you bought from some clueless dipshit on the street or LSD sourced from the internet

get in a dark room w speakers

grab a friend

close your eyes

and listen to r+7

Not this listen to music that actually scares you when you're sober. You gain a new appreciation for it if you do.

If you need an uplifting cry: Carrie & Lowell
If you want to find out why Radiohead are gods: In Rainbows
For a Beautiful Walk: Fishmans - Long Season
If you'd like to just freak the fuck out: Swans - The Glowing Man
Something Glitchy and other wordly to guide you're experience: BT - This Binary Universe
Just to Vibe: The Avalanches - Wildflower

Trust me OP, also the guy that said Vision Creation Newsom is spot on. That album is absolute perfection

DONT DO THIS

be careful with the strength of the acid if you havent done it before it can get kinda scary, id advise doing half tab first

I think OP would rather listen to good music.

You haven't listened to those albums on a psych then have you??

Man, you must be a pleb

would I gain a new understanding of music like jimi hendrix if I dropped psychedelics?

yes

can you explain how?

Nope, and anyone telling you that it would is a dirty hippie

Yeah man, but it's just the perspective of life more than anything. It allows you to feel things in music that are hard to feel, like the intentions and the overall energy of the musicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jvzVuYRyY

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1HtEmqsIA

FUNKADELIC - MAGGOT BRAIN

trust me dude it rips so hard, i tripped a couple days ago shits psychy as fuck

ege bamyasi and kind of blue were also killer. and sung tongs

Magical Mystery Tour was made for stoners. Give it a go if you haven't

>post asking for music recs when about to take heroin
>get torn apart by Sup Forumstards

>post asking for music recs when about to take acid
>actually get only music recs

Make up your mind, Sup Forums

TAME IMPALA

youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=b0jqPvpn3sY
youtube.com/watch?v=KQH2Kq1QXaI
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg
youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg

heroin is for retards

Hard to explain. It has to be experienced for yourself.

>but not acid, which is like playing Russian roulette anytime you use it

You might feel like it while you're on acid, but you'll forget it all when you wake up

You don't get addicted to acid and end up sucking an old man's penis for 5$ behind a dumpster to buy more.

Sounds insane under the influence of hallucinogens

Yeah, but you do cause irreversible spinal cord damage on acid

That's an urban legend.

Acid makes you weird.
Heroin turns you in to a filthy junkie.

20 Jazz Funk Greats by Throbbing Gristle

> he fell for the spinal cord meme

Any of the 4 Pink Floyd prog albums should do the trick.

this

This dude's got the right idea. I listened to all of those albums last time I tripped, weird. Campfire Headphase would be p nice too

You actually believe that shit? lol. The main difference is that acid has the capacity to be beneficial for people whereas Heroin is pure escapism and hedonism.

What's your set and setting; what mood have you set out with? What mood are you in now?

As a general rule, I only put weird or complex music on if I want my personal analysis and experience of that music to be the centrepiece of the trip.

If I just want something for the background while I think and experience, I go with something comforting that sets me at ease. I don't know what that is for you. For me, it's late 90's French House.

No, that requires actual talent and creativity and not getting wasted on the drug of the day. Acid was sure popular in his day.

I tripped yesterday and listened to Merriweather Post Pavilion for the first time in probably a year, incredible

Buddy, listen to some field recordings. Could be interesting.