Dont know why, but he makes me so fucking mad

Dont know why, but he makes me so fucking mad
Anyone got the same problem with him?

You are feeling envy that an everyman like you is experiencing success.

Not a fan of his music but he seems like a good lad aside.

I like him, his music seems pretty genuine for pop music

He's not that hateable as for as Top 40 pop goes.

Seems like he's just awkward in the public eye and has become the "lovable, awkward British guy" stereotype as a result. Also although I like a decent amount of his songs, a lot are over-produced TFIOS-core shit that clearly had major label execs head over heels.

He's honestly a talented dude. Saw him open for Snow Patrol in Nashville before his debut dropped in the US and he's got an extended edition of "You Need Me" that's fantastic live. Liked his first record, second was ok, but not a fan of these new singles. Fuck this dancehall trend that every pop artist is trying to do.

how can you hate someone you dont even actually know? go fuck yourself

Its because youre jealous

Its okay user we are too

But he worked really hard to get where he is so stop being a faggot

His lyrics should honestly be used as an indicator of what bad lyrical and poetical language is. He is very straight forward - which is fine - but he is trying to be romantic at the same time. He's just as bad as any other bad musician that exists.

Exactly, his lyrics are written solely for young girls. He doesn't have a great voice either - but he sings in that way that makes the little girls swoon. Very sappy, sounds like he's holding back tears, very soft, British accent. Nu-male that tumblr girls think they want

>sounds like he's holding back tears
Why are you lying? Is it because nobody agreed with you?

>he's never listened to ed sheeran
Also that was my first post itt pal

He used to make me angry, but then I saw that all the hipster music blogs hate him too, for seemingly no reason so I stopped.

I remember he (Ed) said he read one article that said he'd never fill out a stadium, so he did shows at Wembley Stadium (90,000) and sold it out three nights in a row. The journalist took this as a personal attack and proof that he is just a petty shit tier artist.

Since then I've liked him.

It's okay to like him but still think his music is awful (it is)

GIRL YOU KNOW I WANT YOUR LOVE

YOUR LOVE WAS HANDMADE FOR SOMEBODY LIKE ME

COME ON NOW FOLLOW MY LEAD

I MAY BE CRAZY

DONT MIND ME

No but those two new songs are such fodder.

Don't like me either, although i kinda like Shape of You, it's catchy and cute

I get that too.
I have bad singer-songwriter friends who talk about him like he's the greatest living musician and it gets annoying after a while. He just writes generic pop music, too, and really disingenuously. There's something really irritating about hearing someone sing "I'm in love with your body" 12 times a day while also knowing who he is, how he speaks, how he acts and that if he actually speaks to women like that then it is fucking weird.

I've seen him live once, years ago, and I suppose he makes good use of his loop pedal and isn't complete shit, but he has gotten under my skin a bit yeah.

>west yorkshire trust fund babby
>"everyman"

I don't like how he stole XXXTentacion's flow for his latest album the boys in jail can't even sucker punch Ed Edd n Eddy

His only good song is the one he did with taytay.

He's goblin

He's fucking Nu Male pop singer.

They're all annoying.