Where do i find the bf of my dreams?

where do i find the bf of my dreams?

>no big fat daddy bf to dominate me
why live?

tits or gtfo

Gimme your kik

I have very good physique, good skin, soft and beautiful facial features and very healthy and productive lifestyle in general.

But you cant have me haha REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT

kik?

show me your belly or btfo

>east asian men
>sexually desirable

Last time I fucked a Jap I wound up severely dissappointed. No head game and too much of a focus on "big white cock". Shit pillow talk, too. Had better gobbies from Pakis

0/10 never Asian again

I should have said pic not related. I just posted it because our beauty is comparable

ugh is there really nobody to help me?

you don't

you find someone and adjust your dreams accordingly

tits and we help

I can help you I'm a gentleman

I can push you against the wall and make love to your mouth

>our beauty is comparable
>asian
>beauty
>comparable

So you are indeed ugly as fuck?

>where have all the good men gone?

6'4" 250 lbs. ill dominate you. where you live sweetheart?

Wait, girls are coming to Sup Forums now?

Doubt it. Post your arm.

Gay daddy available here (thats me on the left). Actually I`m bisexual and haven`t seen a guy in many years, so approaching straight territory. Anyway I`m available for dating. Got lots of experience in dominating.

Oh how cute, look at those tiny hands.

Conjugal prison visits

you're a fucking guy

Dude, I'm not gay shut up.

You poor delusional honky. My dick is wider than your shoulders.

two weeks? Hell, that's not "loneliness"; I had times I hadn't spoken to nobody in couple of months.

>TFW IT guy

because that's a girl arm for you?

also you're just straight-up ugly

What is going on with your neck my man?

im at work. its a dust mask. i gotta go sand blast some shit. have fun guys

No, why is it so swollen?
You're looking like a frog dude.

If it wasnt for being married id probably ndver talk to anyone...ive analyzied why i dont like people and its because no one is trust worthy. Im not either. Its much better having surface drinkin buds who you can shoot the shit with but if needed to burn the bridge.....i hope my son is ignorwnt af to how miserable people like me are. Being surrounded by those who love you but hating everyone jn the room.literally only person i lovr is my kid

That's pretty sad bud. I find it the exact opposite. Most people are trustworthy but it's better to remain mostly self reliant. Guess it's just the Midwest lifestyle