Are the phenotype of these girls in my school considered white in any country?

Are the phenotype of these girls in my school considered white in any country?

Am I white?

just
in
my
country.

just
in
my
country.

Well, it depends. We would call them "white" but not by how westerners define it as they pass as jordanians. Basically someone with skintone of uraifi for example would be called white even though that's not how westerners use the word. We don't call europeans whites, we call them ajanib which means foreigners (but is almost always used to refer to europeans).

If they are hot no one gives a shit about if they are white or not. Notice how people seem to be "racist" to races (blacks) that have a large percentage of fugly people.

You obviously have arab mixture though alot of arabs are white (al assad, prophet mohamed). Your camera and lighting sucks so your skin tone is hard to see.

i don't know but post more

Ahhhh I want to fuck them but I can't with my 10 cm penis

looks like your average aussie slag

Keeping that anglo saxon blood pure down unda I see.

The white/nonwhite shit is absolutely stupid.
Finns are white and Croatians are white, but they look completely different.
They pass as mediterranean white,

White = European or descendend from them
Any other definition is retarded

They look like typical tatar/caucasian churka

>White = European or descendend from them

This definition is retarded.
Southern and Northern Europeans aer very different.

Also, I don't have a good picture of her face but the girl on left looks like this girl. She's pali-jordanian.

What I'm saying is that considering "white" as a race and not a group of ethnicity is retarded
There are no races, humans are like the colors in a rainbow. You can say that the rainbow is made up of "red, orange, etc." and their mixtures, but in reality the choice of colors is subjective, you could also describe a rainbow in terms of the intermediate colors, and consider colors like red and green as mixtures.

The Portuguese and Spanish people looks like the Arab people

well if you think about it, its basically the same blend. Euro and north asiatic (essentially natives)

>What I'm saying is that considering "white" as a race and not a group of ethnicity is retarded

Agree, you´re right. After this definition, I would call both of them white.

The girls in OP are iberian brazillians?

>people agreeing in Sup Forums

>>>out/

That guy didn't mean what he said. When Russian says "Caucasian" he doesn't mean "white", he means people living near Causasus mountains (Armenians, Georgians, Chechens, etc.). And nobody in that country considers them white or European.

There are similar character types among the peoples of the Caucasus and some Tatars in Russia. However, occurs in the European part of Russia is not often

Yeah, they look like darker tatars, i ' ve rarely seen caucas girls, i guess the right one could've seen as such.
And russians rather not say caucasian about caucas people, cause americans think that means white.

This is now a cute brunette thread.

Left looks like my ex gf

I would stick my dick in these phenotypes and that's all that matters to me.

OMG

more

in here maybe the one at the left

left one looks italian 2bh, would think she's white

here left is white but right is arab

Looks like some manner of gypsy.

nope, not white in canada or north america for the matter

people would think they're arab

Brazil is white.

We would call them white until we found out they were Brazilian. Then we would call them Mexican.

Left probably yeah

Right nah