Hey b, I'm thinking about killing myself and I wanted to know what's the least painful method...

Hey b, I'm thinking about killing myself and I wanted to know what's the least painful method, or at least a way to make it look like an accident so my parents are devastated

put sewage in a tub. get in the tub. slit your wrists.

Take off your shoes, lay down on your bed. Wait.

bullet to the brain, fired into the brain stem towards the frontal lobes. Maximum damage and absolutely 100% chance of death before your brain even has a chance to register that anything has happened

his parents will be devastated

the frontal lobe just controls social shit

>get a broom
>perforate your colon on their bedspread
>bleed out
>????????
>profit

No, I'm saying you fire towards the front of the brain because everything inbetween is taken out as well, total destruction of the brain immediately. 0 chance of survival

OP, did you mean so they aren't devestated?

CO

I second this method, it's not that painful and it will definitely look like an accident knowing your preferences OP

Your parents will be devastated either way you retard. Unless you meant what you said and want them to be devastated.

no, you want to choose the MOST painful way to die.

how do you expect to become an hero if you use the pussy method of doing it?

True, what is the most painful and agonizing way to end my existence?

I saw a thing on csi where someone filled a room with so much dry ice that when it evaporated it removed all the oxygen from the room. you could suffocate yourself in your sleep, and there'd be no evidence left.

If you're not 14 then you can afford a shotgun. Best way out. All the brain matter is obliterated instantly.

If you want it to look like an accident then crash your car going 80 mph into something rock solid like the side of an overpass.

If you don't have a car and you can't afford a shotgun, then don't kill yourself you haven't even fucking tried at life yet.

If you're too young of either option then just drink some bleach. This website is 18+

jump into a huge bed of fireants and just sit there

no no no. Do not waste this. Wherever you are use your death as a protest. Kill a politician. Any party. apart from Greens obviously (although Jill Stein - ok her if you want)

but do for it. maybe you can get near a real big wig and get killed by their security. maybe it will take a while before cops arrive - maybe you will survive - but you will go out trying to do good in the world.

Or he could go to a bank or store and hold people hostage. SWAT team will arrive and shoot him dead.

The outcome of his operation will be less devastating depending on which method he'll use. That's what he's referring to. Most likely attention seeking bait though, like the large percentage of these topics usually are.

bad list of painfull ways to die

burn yourself in puplic
jump infront of a bus bonus points for school bus
bleach
go into a gang og black people and scream come at me niggers
fight a bear
dont drink water for 4 days can go fazter if you start it with drinking sea water
tell a feminist she is sexist

sry for shitty english and a short list but remember at the end of the day you are slowly heading to your death rn anyway