Also general fat hate/shaming thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w
youtube.com/watch?v=stUvK6YLvOs
youtube.com/watch?v=7tM_0cLlawQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how fat hate is on the rise :))))

I think if she drank more water liked her name implies, instead of mountain dew, then she would have achieved orbital status

I really think most fat people hate is the Southpark joke that "it's people reacting to your retarded extremism"

Link the video faggot.

Since OP is a faggot youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

This woman, I suppose, is fucking disgusting.

fat people are like smokers, its kinda ok to do it, but not ok to make it a good thing

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Boooooo

They also took out a DMCA claim on another video criticizing this one.

Yeah they anticipated what might come since what she spews is pure cancer. At least it's over 1000 dislikes in like 20 minutes.

Gavin's kind of retarded but still.
youtube.com/watch?v=stUvK6YLvOs

Dont forget to report the video aswell so that YT has to take it down.

Thank you, Trump.

Reported for self injury, this fat shit of a human is killing herself and promoting it.

>45 Seconds into talk
>Out of breath
>Dont fear being fat

Shit I'm a fat smoker

at least you don't pretend that's a good thing.

>Drinkwater

Holy shit, what an ironic name

Why would you guys fear something as beautiful as this?

What an absolutely disgusting human being. This is why our enemies will win.

Shit is about to escalate

You should fear being fat, especially THAT fat. You're gonna fucking die because of it.

His blood pressure, maybe.

Kek she was out of bearth before she started speaking. Fucking fat cunt. I love me a good chubby but this morbidly obese shit has got to stop.

Funny thing is I'm fucking a tumblerina and whenever she comes over she eats all my fucking candy and chocolate. First time I witnessed that I felt depressed for two days

>Im fat

No, youre obese.
Does she bring this word up? I dont know if i can watch this all

And heart disease

someone should say to her that she's not fat, she's fucking obese.

HER LAST NAME IS DRINKWATER? HOW IRONIC

word BREATH word BREATH word BREATH

jesus , someone give a prize to this fuck. idk how those fck tards doesnt get it

If she doesnt mention being unhealthy or obese, she's a fucking moron. Like, beyond help

You do not talk about Gavin senpai like that

I'm 6 minutes in and she looks like she's about to pass out just from standing up

Go ahead
FAGbook.com/JeanieJeanius

The problem is that she's horrifically morbidly obese. People shouldn't be shamed for being a little chubby but she's clearly at least 2-3x what would be considered a healthy weight.

jesus christ that fucking breathing

2000 dislikes and counting

This fat acceptance shit is such a trainwreck. Am I the only one who thinks it's cruel to lie to these girls? We all know what's going on and the ones why laugh the most are regular women, just cringe man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tM_0cLlawQ

How come you only ever see fat women doing this kind of stuff and never fat men?

No he's awesome, but he can at times say either the smartest thing you've heard or just be a complete retard.

I fixed the title, there seemed to have been a typo.

It emerged from the whole feminism thing.

Made me chuckle 6/10

Well originally it was like "hey it's fine if you're like 20lbs overweight or a bit chubby or you got a fat face even though you're healthy or whatever"

but megafatties decided that it also means being 400lbs if healthy when not even Shaquille O'Neal weighs that much

the level of disconnect is unreal.
TED why the fuck would you let this thing on your show!?

BEARING and won't hold lolz

Fucking hell what is that thing?

Because if a man sees a defect in himself he knows he has to change, but if a woman sees her defect the rest of the world has to change.

It's like you know nothing about TED

Isn't this one quite old, or have they just reuploaded it?

DUDE this is the same fat bitch from that talk show. with the blonde guy with that '' i cant believe this shit '' look on his face

someone post pic

Because fat guys make jokes about it or just don't care rather than trying to convince people what they're doing is scientifically healthy.

YARR, MAN THE HARPOONS!

Its a new one I think. She has been on ted multiple times now.

Yes she is

"im fat and in perfect health!"

inb4 they remove the video

No just make at least one thing with a sperm count change. I would call them men, but anything that would sleep with that is, at best, sub-human.

more dubs plssss.

also i wonder if all those faggs clapping will feel some kind of pity when she get rekt by a heart attack or something.

Meanwhile at this woman's family

Same here man. Every self respecting straight man loves a nice chub chub, but if I don't feel like fucking the moon I'm suddenly the scum of the earth. Kek

>We are not the problem, society is the problem
>Healthism

youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4

No well just start laughing

Why does one of them have a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Oh, because I've heard this exact talk before.

>10/10 i'm done

Can I get a slurpie

How much fat do you smoke?

>i am the elephant in the room
HA

I would rather fuck an actual killer whale before having to even touch that fat cunt.

They disabled comments... they are not just censoring, they don't allow any opinions at all.

lmao my sides

Has trouble talking and moving without breathing hard like she just ran... that's just too fat, man!

>filename related

When in the world did this become chubby?

>Kelli Jean Drinkwater
>dietcokepls

y`arr... tis be the kraken

make it rain!

Holy shit

THARR SHE BLOWS

>quick get the gasmasks

that shadow is spoopy

All her fat jokes show that she's deeply insecure about her weight, and that she's embraced a bullshit ideology so as to try and plaster over that insecurity and make herself feel better.

She'll never get rid of that insecurity if she doesn't lose weight though. It'd be tragic if it wasn't so fucking hilarious.

Holy shit all my samefags got dubs PRAISE KEK

That someone will likely be awarded a doctorate for writing an "autoethnography of fat activism" is a sure sign that Academia is on the verge of collapse.

Am I too late for
>Kelli Jean Drinkwater
>more like Drinksoda

Kek

Surprised she could stand up that long tbh. Her ankles must've been in agony ffs

Isn't that the porker from that oft-posted picture where the fitness coaches are on some talk show and she's going full ham?

you can bet ur balls it will happen

10/10

thats_the_joke.jpg

I only see about 300 dislikes.....

Also, any video with comments disabled pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the video and the people who made it.

>spring in my step
dont kid yourself love, there aint a truck suspension that could bounce you.

more like drinkmeltedbutter

TED puts out pretty decent stuff from time to time, but this...

Christ can you imagine how big her turds must be?

It'd be like watching someone shit out Sidney Poitier's leg.

>3 minutes into the video
>Sweating profusely and breathing heavily

at the 10:20 mark in the video people are literally walking out, HAH

i had a friend who actually eat butter with a spoon ... he was pretty much on the average weight. idk how could that happen ...