Guys with long hair

Guys with long hair.
Do you think it looks awful?Do you think it looks good? Do you judge a guy who has long hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got long hair myself

my gf loves it so i dont really care about other opinions

OP here, same. Or with ex gfs, whatever.
But when I see other edgy teenagers that look like pic related, I want to shave my fucking head. I don't want to be associated with this human being. I have more pics of edgy teens with shitty long hair, if anyone's interested.

cut that shit, it makes you look like a fucking sissy

sounds like you want to be his sissy

I have long hair but I'm too autistic to date women so can't say what they think about it. My guy friends are envious though

A transguy with a pussy is more or a real man than a freak with long hair.

Those peoples hair look really badly groomed.

i care about my hair and beard. i also use conditioner every once in a while because i fucking love silky hair

Funny, the singer of Carach Angren was EXACTLY the example I had in mind for a guy who looks good with long hair.

How often do you use conditioner?
I just completely wash [as in, shampoo and condition] my hair ]twice a week. What's your routine?

Maybe a man bun would improve the look.

Go for it OP, reach for that tier level faggotry.

Keep it clean and well maintained and it's no problem. Chicks dig it for the same reason they dig beards.

>pic related

How often do you clean it? Do you use shampoo and conditioner as well?

I like to put Aragon oil in my hair twice a week after I wash it with shampoo/conditioner. My hair gets pretty dry after a wash so I figure the oil compensates for the immediate dryness. Shits tight

Just like you i do twice a week the full service programm with shampoo and conditioner and every other day just shampoo.

I also like to not wash my hair for a day at fridays or saturdays to let them recover a bit but i will still shower my body that day

I think it looks good mane. I have long straight hair too but brown. I think most girls prefer curls but I'm like this guy

No success with tinder?

Same here, we are dating because of my hair actually.

i had real long hair i high school. i keep it shaved now i want to grow it back out, but i hate the way my hair looks inbetween short and long.

Every day, yes and yes.

Nope. The only time ive gotten matched is with a fake picture. I'm thinking of resorting to craigslist

you look like this dude that i went to highschool with. we would skip class all the time to go smoke weed

something like this?

same goes for beards

I used to clean it everyday but then my hair started to get weak. I asked the local barber who I happen to be buddies with. He said I should clean thrice a week, but not more.

Used to have long hair, cut them for work related reasons and never looked back.
I was afraid to look stupid without them ; I realized soon after that I looked stupid with them.

May not apply to everyone though, of course

Uh, I might actually be that dude. What school?

Never cut your hair. Period.

could be me lol

My hair has about 2 years worth of length. Pretty long. Solid shoulder length.

I like it, but I'm kind of getting over it. It's definitely more high maintenance than short hair.

Do I think it looks good? I can't confidently say I look better or worse with long hair compared to short hair. But, my girlfriend likes it and so did my ex. I think I'm doing okay.

>cleaning your hair daily

How has no one told you you're retarded yet?
Enjoy balding at 30

I enjoy having long hair, and I attract the kind of chick's that I like with it so I keep it. Also my parents never let me grow my hair out until my senior year of high school so it may have contributed.

pic of hair that makes others envious pleas

yup, except my hair is curly but at the length it has really started curling so its just kinda puffy and doesn't lay flat

olathe east

i remember when i had long hair
i had it for 10 years (13-23)
i honestly regret not cutting it sooner, because when i look back on old pictures i wonder how the fuck i thought it looked good

there are good ways to cut your hair for men
there is something about short hair that just looks right on a masculine face, but that doesnt mean you should have a shaved fucking head

just hair that is a little longer on top and shorter on the sides looks really good on a male head

(not shaved sides)

I doubt you attract any chicks

you dont attract shit with that butterface

+1

so more like this?
i actually do like this special type of semi long curly hair if it's not too much

rekt by hivemind

u attrack someone ? i kill myself

the only chickens you're getting are the 1s from KFC you fat, greasy piece of shit

It really depends on the person. The oils your scalp produces are healthy for your hair and constant washing keeps those at bay. If I went a day without washing, I'd have dandruff out the ass though.

nope, wrong dude

I just got out of a 3 year marriage, so I probably do.

kek

that's pretty much exactly how it looks

got long hair for most my life but recently cut it

best decision i have done in a while

Dude we look really similar. My mom wouldnt let me grow my hair either.
This user btw

why did your marriage finish ? is it to do with your hair ? did you have long hair before you got married ? derails of break up please.

Long (as in past shoulder length) hair only looks good on asian guys who know what to do with it.

Holy shit Baker is that you???

Shave your face. Hair looks nice, but that "beard" looks like bebbies first facial hair

try to work with your curls and use some styling mousse. i'm 100% confident that girls like it more if you do something with that what you got instead of working around it

Try just cleaning your scalp with water. I don't mean just get your hair wet, handle your hair the same exact way you would if you were shampooing, but strictly water.

Worked for me, at least. I was the same as you. I had to shampoo everyday because I had serious problems with dandruff. It's no joke though, you really should not be shampooing everyday. But, getting rid of the dandruff is definitely more important.

I hope you're at least using a good conditioner as well as some oil (argon or coconut) if you're shampooing everyday.

i wash it every 2-3 days depending on how dirty it is (i work with food so shit get on me sometimes)

condition everyday

I've got wavy dark brown hair about halfway down my back. Gf likes it, so have previous gf's and just women I've had sex with generally. Figure if it's well received no point cutting it.

Have a nice jaw and chin to pull it off. If you look like a turtle cut it off

pretty much this, there are always bitches who love long hair

is this guys name Baker

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Wife went behind my back and aborted my child. This was in the last 3 months, I've had long hair for like 6 years.
No

Lol woman wouldn't dare have the baby of some long haired beta bitch. Don't blame her

I'm sorry but that is a shitty reason for a break up. Then again, glass houses.

And has she been aborted yet?

you need to shave it off you look like a jerk

This guy is quite cute and you all fucking know it

Stopped washing with anything but water two months ago; first month was fucking nasty but now that it's adjusted it's much better looking and healthier.

not past shoulder, or not too far, ur too far

probably for the best. I can't imagine you would be much of a provider for a family. what's your occupation ?

Nice chin pubes cucklord.

Shave that shit asap

Lol fuck off I have a daughter (not samefag)

You look good. I'd ram you bareback in front of a mirror.

No homo

>implying you aren't just as beta
She didn't even tell me she was pregnant, and aborted because she decided we weren't ready for kids.
The pic is from 2015, and I think I look like toki from Metalocalypse in this pic
Thanks user
Ouch
I have to shave now for work, I'm a security guard.

>behold, the neckbeard in his natural habitat. a truly magnificent specimen

nah you look alright, my dude. the straight hair does clash with the facial hair a bit though. consider pulling it back.

Why do you have pictures of "edgy" teenagers, obviously in their mid-20s these two, with long hair? Is it because you're secretly insecure about the way you look, so you need to stoop down to laughing at others even though you're crying on the inside yourself?

who cares if a guy has long hair . At least he's not a nigger .

Shoulder length is the max. You look like a poof with it any longer

whats a poof

>thinking you look like Toki
this is why your wife aborted your child. you're a man child.

I'm actually naturally curly haired, I just blow dried and straightened it for so long that it can go either way depending on how it dries. That pic was with a straightening iron used.

he's a poof

>edgy, teens
>mid 20s.
You mean they were edgy teens? I was. Weren't we all a little edgy at some point.

poofta

Faggot ass brotherfucker.

It really depends on the person and how well they keep their hair.

I had long hair for most of my teens, then shaved from 18 to now (22), currently in the process of growing it back long.

I think as long as you wash it and are in relatively alright shape it looks good. If you're fat though, long hair often makes you look like a slob or stoner

I won't deny that I'm a man child. But it was an observation. And she aborted my kid because she is insane.

It's not necessarily that, it's that I hate being associated with the whole 'WE ARE METALHEADS, METAL FOR LIFE ' groups in which , honestly, I've been in. The circlejerking there is stronger than reddit itself, and it's just a really.....cringey image. I just don't want to be put in the same bowl with those people.
Also
>guy on the left
>mid 20's
Right.

Eat a dick ya fockin mick. Comin on ere to judge men

I've got long her but I'm tall and skinny so I do look a stoner. It's chill though cause I am.

And she didn't had to. On the subject of pregnancy if one of the parents aren't warm to the idea of having a child then it should be aborted fast. This is even more important if the mother doesn't want it because, well, she is the one carrying it.

You acted like a total jerk to just a scared woman, I think. However I don't think that matters anymore.

Okay nigger, listen up.
She moved out of my house and into her grandma's, for no good reason and expected me to just tag along. It wasn't the first time she did this, she claimed for the entire relationship that she could not have kids and really wished she could have one.
>apparently she had been having miscarriages for the entire 3 years and never told me
>the ONE time she didn't miscarry, she fucking aborts it