mid to high tier beer only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Consuming alcohol

>not smoking chronic

Tastes as great as it's name

>Smoking plants

Can anyone recommend a good stout aside from Guinness?

All I can find around here are shitty IPAs

Orval
St Bernardus
Omer
St Feuillien

Orval is fucking nasty. I hate the taste of brett

>drinking literal poison

I drink Miller Lite like the white trash that I am

>mid to high tier beer only

Uh, you asked what **Sup Forums** drinks.

>I only drink milk

>IPAS
>Shitty

top tier craft beer drinker here

Shut up Matt

name is not matt haha. very far from that.

sipping on some treehouse right now

Germanfag living in America here, this is what I drink mostly because it's the closest to a German Weizen you can purchase here, it's really good. And it's cheap too, only 9 dollars compared to a craft 6 pack which cost 12 or 15.

When I cant get Guinness I usually drink Cobblestone, Millstreet Brewing.

All beer tastes disgusting

Pic related will be me in a few hours from now.

What country are you in? If you're in Ireland, check out O'Haras Leann Folainn. quite a strong taste at 6% ABV but it's very nice.

Be aware that relatively few stouts use nitrogen instead of carbon, which is what gives Guinness its creamy head. If you want one which has this creamy effect, look for cans which audibly have something rattling inside them - this is the "widget", which infuses a shot of nitrogen once the can is depressurised and attempts to mimic the nitro head from a pint of stout poured from a bar tap.

If you do find one, open it and then wait several seconds for it to stop making a bubbling sound before you pour - otherwise the nitrogen doesn't have enough time to filter out of the widget before you pour the beer out of the can.

Usually those who say this have only had average convenience store lagers which basically all taste the same and are usually just a cheap means to an end for getting drunk rather than something to be enjoyed for their own sake. Try a stout or ale before you write beer off entirely. Lagers from Eastern Europe also tend to be much nicer - anything Czech is usually delicious.

drink a real beer, not those faggy boutique beers the OP suggests

What shithole state are you living in where a craft six pack costs over $12?

Enjoy your diluted, mass produced american shit.

I admittedly could have been less blunt about that. For some reason, they taste almost legit like soap to me.

I'm in the minority here, but I love American beers, what I mean is not craft, but the big breweries. I switch up budweiser, coors, bush, miller etc.

My favorite beer is probably Coors Light on ice. Yeah I like my beer on ice.

I usually drink cheap whiskey when I want to get drunk, but I love a bland watery beer. And I like the taste of good beer, but its usually too filling for me. Putting it on ice breaks up the carbonation and makes it more refreshing. Thats what I like.

Which ones did you drink?

The land of Budweiser, unfortunately.

Interesting about the widget... didn't know about any of that aside from the proper pouring technique.

Bearface
Hipsway
Shiehallion

I absolutely can't remember, but I've tried quite a few different types.

What would you recommend to redeem my views on IPAs?

see
IPAs can be good, but if they're done poorly, then they can be really, really bad. Even a bad batch of a "good" IPA can taste like rancid asshole.

There's genetic variation in taste perception. Don't worry about it. If you're genes don't like IPA, drink something else. Not everyone's identical.

I'd recommend the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. It's a bit pricey, but consistently high-quality. If you try that and don't like it, then you can tell everyone with confidence that you simply don't like IPAs.

Always a good choice

>I usually drink cheap whiskey when I want to get dr

Fuller's and Cerveza de los muertos (if you dont mind a bit of bitterness) IPA's are a save bet

Had this one about a year or two ago. It's apparently available only in the winter. I was getting drunk so i don't really remember what it tasted like. Only that it was super rich.

Heavy Seas puts out a very good IPA and Red ale, it's one of my favorites

Any witbier recommendations?

This is what I assume to be the case, but will try some different ones out first just in case.
I saw this brand just after I developed my distaste for IPAs... will try it next time I find it.
Will try out Cerveza De Los Muertos for the name alone... even if I don't like it, I'll have some neat bottles
This looks delicious. Damn seasonal beers not being available all the time

Favorite shit percentage is just below 6% so it's decently strong, but flavorful

This got me a bit curious. Shame you cant find it in Europe

home brew

irish red

Yeah that does suck. I didn't realize this was based out of Colorado so it's probably more of a local thing. So good though. This is another top. It's good and 9%

Lagunitas Sucks

belgian witbier brewed from extract. doesn't have the right color, though

Des' Erdinger Weissbier,
des' is' hoald a Broachd!
Hollaradi pfiart euch,
des' schmeggd uns beim Doag un' bei der Noachd!

Is making it very difficult. Like could someone with little to no chemistry experience figure it out

kolsch and another irish red

not difficult at all. three main things:

1. be clean
2. watch your times
3. watch your temps

did i mention be clean?

>Kölsch
>beer
kill yourself

english brown ale

i'm sorry that upset you :(

Sadly living where I do I rarely get the occasion to sip some proper craft beers but I'll take a good IPA can change my day . Also a huge fan of white beer.

I drink water

New castle, fat tyre, and amberbock

you are forgiven, don't kill yourself, just wound yourself

Also coming from someone with little to no brewing experience.. I've heard home brewing i is hard, but even in the end the finished product really isn't even that good. Can you confirm?

>white beer
You mean chardonnay?

Forgot about fat tire that shits great

Welp , not every white beer is shit

not difficult. it's time consuming.

my buddy and i brew 5 gallons at a time

i've taken my beer to work and handed it out...got really good reviews. the kolsch i recently brewed had 6.5% alcohol.

Lol I've honestly never heard of it before

Had the chance to drink this tho , Loved every sip.

>drinking calf food
>kek

my setup

Do you mean wheat?

Mönchsambacher Lager.

You can find some good white craft beers. Rare , indeed , but they do exist.

Yes , I do.

Shit tier

Cmon

there's a craft brewery in colorado springs...the brewer brewed a honey wheat and aged it in a bourbon barrel.

ora et labora is what he called it. it was fucken good :)

Where are the german beerdrinkers?

Best memory of germany

Yeah I've mostly enjoyed wheat beers I've just recently worked away from them but when I'm out at bars and whatnot wheat is my go to. I drank nothing but blue moon for like a year straight one year. Got pretty burnt out on it now though

I'm a fan. Darkest pale ale I've ever seen. Just had a beer the other day that was darker than my coffee. Surprised I liked it so much.

Beautiful, user

Omg fuck off with that shit

I don't think I've ever had a bad lagunitas

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A