Where did all the Trumpers go...

Where did all the Trumpers go? Did they finally realize Trump conned their feeble minds into voting for the most hardcore 4 years of establishment elite ever?

>Trump is anti establishment tho
>Trump is anti elite tho
>Trump, the 1% elite owner, is not going to put his billionaire elite friends in the govt tho
>keep the bankers out of govt tho

>Financial team: Wall Street billionaires
>Attorney General: far right establishment Alabama republican senator
>Education: Multibillionaire elite lobbyer Michelle Rhee
>Agriculture: elite billionaire owner of Lucas Oil Forrest Lucas
>Energy: elite billionaire oil tycoon Harold Hamm
>Homeland: far right establishment and richest politician until trump Texas congressman Michael McCaul
>Treasury: Goldman Sachs elite banker Steven Mnunchin
>Commerce: elite billionaire lobbyist Peter Thiel
>Budget: far right establishment and lifelong elite conman Oklahoma senator Tom Coburn
>EPA: elite lobbyist Mayron Ebell
>Domestic Policy: far right establishment gay hater Ohio secrstary of state Ken Blackwell

How do we feel Trumpets? Those redneck tears sure taste good.

The man hasn't even took the oath of office. Buckle up, amigo.

Maybe in the end, the true cucks, were within themselves all along.

Why do you even fucking care

The election is over can we let this bullshit end

No, they just spend most of their time circle jerking in their safe space over on Sup Forums trying to rationalize it all.

Total sham candidate as expected.

This brought a tear to my eye

>>Treasury: Goldman Sachs elite banker Steven Mnunchin
BWAAARHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAARH YOU FAGGOTS SURE SHOWED (((THEM))) WHO'S BOSS, EH ?!??!??!

BWAARH
HAAH
HAHAHA
HAAAAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAARH

*faps and cries and farts*

Hell no! I'm going to at least enjoy 4 years of making fun of anyone dumb enough to vote for him.

Hey look it's the libcucks still butthurt about getting rekt by us Republican thread again.

I'm surprised it didn't call trump hitler in this one.

that list, holy shit.. America just got cucked into oblivion.

Yet the only one looking like a retard is you.

Don't forget "lock her up" and a slew of other promises.

The sheep will be led to the slaughter.

the samefagging is strong in this thread.

RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS

This.

So incorrect it hurts. But hey, it's the Internet. Some retards will believe it

>I'm fucked
>but hey, we won...
>still fucked though
>well at least we won
>we kinda won
>we won, right guys?
>guise?
>we won.. something.. guyz?
>guis?
>fuck
>pls respond

I know you only post these things because you're 'anonymous'. I know that if you dared to post this somewhere you're known you'd get major backlash from it and look like a fucking idiot. All I can say is that you're a pussy for coming to Sup Forums and posting shit tier threads like this because you're a skinny white basement dweller that either A. has nobody to post this to because you have no friends or B. you a pussy to post it somewhere that isn't anonymous.

Get mad somewhere else, pussy.

OP do you mind if I take your thread over to Sup Forums? I'll have to edit it a bit, of course, but same concept

Actually no. The retards are the ones who thought Trump would "fix" everything they had a problem with.

Protest and free speech are an American right.

ur mums poopshoot is stronk in dis tred
fåk u
fåk me irl
meet at cadstan lulz

The dumbest shit this country has ever done. Fucking shit dick factory workers and disability collectors think they knew more than basically every newspaper in the country, every former president, most economists, educators, professors, scientists, etc. The term elitist is now synonymous with 'people that are smarter than me and make me feel like the dummy i am'. The idiocy of the trump supporter is staggering.

I'm gonna love the next 4 years. After his oath, I can't wait to see you crawl into your safe spaces and right about how much you hate him in your blog.

What's incorrect?

you sound kinda autistic right here, and mad

Not at all dummy. I didn't get suckered in to voting against my own self interests.

>right about how much you hate him in your blog
>right

Indicative of the average literacy of a Trump supporter.

Especially after how hard people were shilling for him on here. I have completely disconnected myself from reality and made some popcorn. Time for a fuckin' show

Classic trump supporter. Doesnt refute anything just does some shitty name calling

lolwut, it's the actual list of who Trump wants on his team.

>Trump says something
>user quotes Trump
>user you fucking liar typical libcuck fucking raah raarh herp derp duurrr

Besides it's not fair to Hitler to compare him to trump. Hitler had already accomplished so much by trumps age

>Right about

I can't imagine why everyone thinks you guys are dumb.

Lol either that or autocorrect is a bitch. I'll give you my kik if you want to have an actual debate over this.
Inb4 I'm spammed with dicks

Try almost all of it? Incorrect naming, and very incorrect "info" on them too

sure kid

Calling republicans cucks and saying they have safe spaces is incredibly ironic. You understand that they make fun of the safe spaces liberals try to create and the way their policies align would make them the opposites of a cuck.

I know this is all just an attempt at baiting people by a lonely libtard but I feel it's important to send this message across to you again because often people will tell themselves lies and repeat things so much until they actually become truths in their own mind.

But did he ever manage celebrities running a pretend business?

But the info is pulled out of a Hillary ass though ;)

So true lol

Implying that trump hasn't accomplished so much already, he's rich af, married to a hot ass wife, has a damn good buisness ethic, and is going to be president

well then, correct him, why don't you? Correct the fucking record, lol.

Said nobody ever.
Try harder, libcuck

kinda would be an understatement.

He just admitted today he's not going to prosecute Hillary

Trump voters preparing to get literally nothing they voted for

is it? was it Hillary who named these people, as candidates for Trumps team?

really?

wow

He would have an easier time selecting the 1 that's correct ;)

They make fun of safe spaces, then turn around and demand their own. I'm sorry that the irony escapes you.

>born rich
>hot wife because birn rich (plus she is totaly dumb)
>ethic lol

Who ever cared about this?

prove him wrong, then?

That's the Republican way... Bitch about liberals collecting welfare while the collect disability for a fake injury. Bitch about Muslim extremists while talking about how atheists should be killed and this is a Christian country... Bitching about black trash from their beat up trailer. The list could go on. The right is famous for being exactly what they claim to hate.

Yes retard, that's the point. Repubs get triggered by safe spaces then make them for themselves. Liberals aren't made at the safe spaces they're mad at the retardation of doing the thing you get mad about

There is no one, anywhere, scared of you fucking pussies.

not an argument.

But republicans don't get safe spaces, you just pulled some fake info out of your stretched out asshole to make us seem like irrational gun toting idiots

Wasn't anybody, is the point. And the so-called data on them is not even remotely accurate

honestly none of this upsets me or any other Trump supporters.

We voted for the guy to make the decisions. He is making them.

The real question to ask is why even attempt to upset/sway us. We won, just accept it you pathetic kid.

Too bad

>Who ever cared about this?
hmmm... good question, maybe all the idiots chanting "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!", whilst Trump very well knew he had no case, to do just that.

The bullshit ends when we have a non-establishment President who doesn't talk like a fucking wrestler and break most campaign promises before day 1.

No they just won why would they need to keep talking about their victory

>But republicans don't get safe spaces
wut is

The info is from Trump himself, dickwad. You can't just blame Hillary for everything, try though you may.

So knew the chanters - it's just to rally people up. Come on, don't be this stupid

then deliver the fucking correct data already, why don't you?

Sure kid

yeah, it sucks.

The thing they have the most problem with is people like you, and you got BTFO. You lost, pedro, suck it up and move on.

You have a very twisted outlook on republicans if that's what you actually think. I don't personally know a single republican who wants atheists killed, lives in a trailer or collects welfare. You've let the media warp your fickle little mind. I'm guessing you're in your 20's right now and that's ok. Most people start off as liberals and wise up to the fairy tale unsustainable liberal nonsense as they enter into their 30's.

>thousands and thousands of lock her up chants
>who ever cared

>no wall
>no repeal of Obamacare
>is appointing billionaires and establishment politicians to his administration
>won't be able to limit congressional terms
>won't drain the swamp
>is letting the swamp run him

What did you care about?

>Small loan of a million dollars
>Bankrupt four separate times
>Didn't pay federal taxes cause he lost almost a billion dollars
>Business ethic

This is the man who says he wants to run America like his company. A company he's not even legally allowed to have now that he's going to be president.

don't know a single.

a public access image board page that literally anyone in a 1st world country can view and post if they have the internet, you fucking mongoloid

Hey left, Trump is the final result of your wish.

You see, you wished to me to be heard by everyone, and i made a contract with you and granted you this wish.
I gave you the complete control over the television,radio,news,movies,music, games and even made your opposite side sound like a bunch of lunatics.
Yet you never used your powers to actually talk to people, to discuss, to debate, all you did was to scream, scream and scream.

Now unfortunately as soon you get into the verge of despair and turn into a monster, i will have to call my new clients to deal with the mess.
"To make america great again", they say.

>I DO THIS
>YEEEAH IMMA VOTE FOR YOU THEN
>sorry kid, just kidding I won't do that anyway
>it's okay I'm idiot so I don't mind
>I know, kid
>gee Trump you're so smart!
>yes, kid, I know
>oh Trump

this is your daily reminder that anything said after " I concede this election to Donald Trump" is nothing but butthurt

You are the one bringing up cucks and guns, not me. You can't honestly tell me that Sup Forums hasn't turned into a little space safe. Any critique of Trump, no matter how minor, is met with threats to leave. Meanwhile Trump is holding private meetings with the press and threatening them about criticizing him.

None of it, I'm not a sad fucking American

Sure kid. You voted for a man that doesn't exist.

who's crying?

>We won, just accept it you pathetic kid
>We won, just accept it
>We won
>We

Donald Trump won the presidency, and all I got was this lousy hat.

Not to be "that guy", but the dude you replied to got trips while you only got singles. You trying to say he's wrong?

Far right, or establishment. Pick one. Us on the far right (not alt right) hate the establishment. Didn't vote for trump

>drain the swamp
>inexperienced Trump immediately pulls out the republicunt playbook and hires only Washington insiders and super wealthy corporate hacks

kek

Both DEM and GOP got destroyed from inside.
Trump being good or bad is not that relevant for the long run, as the parties and people behind em will have to git gud.
The whole "call him racist until he submit" strategy is dead.

Blaaaaaaah blaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ich bin ein Preuße, will ein Preuße sein, amirite, my niggest crook?

all I see is sore butts and lefty tears

>we won
>.. but what did you win?
>I have no idea
>.. but, you didn't seem to win what you played for?
>I don't give a shit
>.. then why did you play in the first place?
>to win
>.. even if you played for the big teddy bear but won a dick in your ass?
>yes
>.. oh, congratulations then.. I guess
>thnx libcuck, stay butthurt
>.. well, actually... no u
>what?
>.. never mind

Currently? Dumb Hillary voters.
Soon? Dumb Trump voters.

Where did they go? They finished their job, they got Trump elected, now they move on to the next thing. You really want the meme'ing to go on indefinitely? Are you that starved for a life purpose that you need Trump supporters to argue with?

Seriously, pic related.

Pol is a circlejerk board

are you sure ?
more sure than you were that rump wouldnt ever win or less sure ?

you know better than that, stormfart. It's your safespace, just admit it.

You think living in a Country your ancestors created and wanting to not let it's traditions and culture become eroded or destroyed is a safe space? No, you're comparing apples to oranges.

You think not completely ignoring immigration laws and allowing every smelly muslim who does not even want to be here in the first place so we don't have to waste our hard earned money on them is a safe place?

If not wanting to live in a country where I risk being blown up by a pressure cooker bomb instead of going shopping for new socks is a safe place then sign me up for that safe space I guess..