How the fuck does one talk to girls?

How the fuck does one talk to girls?

Like, I am good at starting convo, getting their name, what they do, who they are, what their personality is etc.

But when I ask "so, what are you hobbies or interests?" They always answer like "I like to run, but I don't have time lately, have't ran since last year".

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THEN YOU BORING BITCH

I'm really starting to question whether they aren't just meatsacks with a hole. I mean, I have had a gf for 4 years, fucked my brains out, but we never had anything at all to talk about, reason I dumped her. I thought it was just a solitary case, but now I see that there is really no girl that I would enjoy have a conversation with. They are good to put your dick in, what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for intereet

Make sandwich

Bump because OP realizes the truth.

Stop talking to uneducated fucks? My gf is in sales and part of the reason I started dating her is because she's capable of carrying a conversation with anyone and doesn't need me to handhold.

Also keep it mind that most people aren't going to open up completely during the first encounter. It's going to take a few meetings to start having meaningful dialogue.

Most girls are pretty boring.

I feel pretty lucky to have a gf who shares my interests and values, and she can talk intelligently about stuff. But I'd say 65% of the words out of her mouth are still typical girl stuff
>Brenda is such a bitch
>I want to buy such and such dumb overpriced thing
>going to work is hard
>this latte sucks
>WHAT ARE YOU THINKINNGNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

It's essentially white noise. They just chatter incessantly. It's the silence that can signal trouble.

Don't try to learn about them at first, just keep them talking, make them laugh.

If she's not too uptight, sometimes I play the "who would you kill" game--look around the room and say "so... if there were no consequences, who would you kill?"

Sounds creepy typing it out... I guess it's all in the tone.

That's the shut-off point and the reason normals have easier times than you.

Because they're capable of escalating the conversation from there with their own personal conventions
"Oh, yeah I know what that is like! I've had to stop running as much due to X or Y"
and it continues from there, but because you're a tasteless trogdolyte with no hobbies you cant keep the conversation going with anybody who isn't into things you're into.,

The problem is that the girls who can hold conversations and are actually interesting will already have a bf or husband or are crazy and manipulative. They are the unicorns of the female world and they know it so they use their powers to gain money and status. If you cant provide either of those they wont give you the time of day.

last week and girl and I fucked like rabbits for revenge, and I realized quickly that we didn't have anything to talk about

except stories about her friends there really wasnt anything to talk about because she didn't like games, history, cars, planes, politics, most drugs, reading, movies... WTF

had to start fucking again just to make her shut up about her friends

this
i knew another girl, interesting conversations but crazy as fuck

so basically for me they're either interesting and crazy or boring and not insane

Aye. I have that issue too, except with most people rather than specifically women. The solution is to stop trying to learn about these boring retards and talk to women who respond well with interesting observations when you talk to them about your interests.

came here to say something similar

you just have to be an interesting and/or rich motherfucker and you can fuck

all men are crazy and manipulative to some extent

some women are just extremely stupid and unaware of certain worldly truths

>but because you're a tasteless trogdolyte with no hobbies
I have very interesting hobbies that I could talk for weeks about.

It's just that they are very unique. I know one single guy who shares one of my hobbys, and nobody who shares the other.

I don't know man i just make them talk i try to look interested in their shit and to be funny until they friendzone me i get pissed i tell her fuck off i empty my nuts to hooker and repeat the cycle with a new girl.... They all friendzone me and is not about the looks im not ugly even girls i meet on tinder friendzone me

the quality of women intellect has declined significantly (at least in the u.s.). i blame kim kardashian and people like her with 8 million followers on twitter looking at their asses. Young women see this and think "well as long as i look pretty ill get to be rich and famous" the cold realities of this line of thinking are 2 fold. 1 not EVERYONE gets to be the prettiest girl in the land, so youre really shooting for the stars by making this your goal in life and 2. EVEN if you get to be the prettiest girl in the land YOU WILL GET OLD there is no getting around this. Intelligent women in the Female community need to stand up and point these things out, they need to show women that while feminine beauty is something they can strive for (much in the same way males should feel an obligation to take care of their physical appearances as well) they should not neglect learning a trade or attempting self education, (and im not talking about gender studies). It could be any kind of trade, learn how to code, learn some accounting, learn how to weld for gods sake, HAVE A FALL BACK PLAN, because "beauty and fashion" are highly subjective, you could be the most beautiful girl I (key word "I") have ever seen but because of trends in fashion youll have to wait for the next cycle to be featured in a magazine or take part in a fashion show. WOMEN DONT HAVE TO BE JUST DUMB BEAUTIFUL HOLES but theyre doing it to themselves by glorifying and romanticizing Idol worship.

they friendzone you because you probably dont have an overwhelming amount of wealth amassed yet, once this is achieved theyll be begging you to fuck them without a condom on
>good thing i got that vasectomy

basically this.

Bump for truth, if femanons exist they need to read this shit.

also true

But what's the point of attracting women with wealth if i was wealthy I'd live surrounded by expensive hookers 24/7 so making a money to get women that aren't hookers seems pointless

honestly thats life bro. you usually need a gf who isnt lazy in the brain department. if she likes to read magazines and books you are set.

hit on 5-6/10 chicks who actually try to have a personality with interests and hobbies rather than rely on their looks to gather attention

can you name those hobbies?

some women will toss you a free fuck every now and then because youre friends, a hooker will charge you for every minute that you breathe around them. its fiscally more responsible for 1, socially more acceptable for 2 and medically more responsible for 3, or you can play STD russian roulette with women that make a living taking strangers dicks into them.

they're 5/10, thats not fit for reproduction

Richfags can have STDs too, Charlie Sheen has AIDs and im pretty sure he didnt contract it from fucking women he knew personally, Dont convince yourself because youre paying a chick lots of money that her snatch is clean.

what you on about... most hookers these days are cautious and always use protection those who dont are probably trashy af and dirt cheap
however being on the wealthy side of things means = more high class hookers = who more often than not practise extreme safe sex and have clean clients

Yeah. Lifting and reading

Ok, I am into classical drawing, I am an amateur archaeologist, with a small collection of ww1 militaria I personally dug up from the ground, I breed exotic Notostraca species, and I build rockets. Like the ones that send gopros into space.

this is not me (OP) btw

see

that's not really unique lol, you must be surrounded by retards

keep at it though

see

Condoms break my man, i think thats why he referred to it as russian roulette.

im sure Charlie Sheen done goofed with a dirty cheap whore also if im not mistaken he would regurlarly partake in orgies sooouu yeahhh

I'd go for 6-7/10's with low self esteem if I were as concerned about the gene pool as you. We really can slack off it. In the next hundred years, the only problem with being out of shape and shit is the health risks. Once automation really gets going, there'll be almost no laboring jobs left. Only sitting at a keyboard all day managing robots and fapping.

nice, sweet hobbies. honestly you sound very interesting to me, and i know little to nothing about the things you're interested in, but if i met you, i'd ask a lot of questions hehe

to your misfortune, i am not a female

Nice one user, we seem to have same hobbies.

im not going to to tell you how to live your life, fuck away my dude, thats on you. I (keyword "I" again) am not going to take the risk. especially when i have women in my life that are friends of mine that enjoy going on a hike or seeing a movie and going out to dinner smoking a bowl and fucking like rabbits for a night.

Yeah, however I never even get to tell girls about my hobbies because they don't even ask.
Wghat the hell do women do all day? Facebook?

When I had a gf, she would lie on the bed all day,. reading gossip and facebook, I told her a million times to get a hobby, be creative, make something to look back upon in the future. But no, she could lie in bed all fucking day and be happy as fuck. Like a fucking pet dog.

you can never slack off the gene pool train. currently there are more and more retards being born into this world, and even if the world is going to be automated, retards are never going to be good for society. im not saying all ugly people are retards, on the contrary, they are usually smart. BUT, a perfect world is the one where only beautiful and smart people exist; and that is why the gene pool matters. the spartans got it, so did the vikings. and hitler.

and I'm not even exaggerating.
Like, I would wake up at 9 am in the weekend to go out into the fields and dig up some sweet militaria, then when I got back home at like 5 pm she'd still be in het underwear in her bed, only got up to piss and eat. Now that I think about it, my dog probably had more shit going on than her.

>meatsacks with a hole.

sorry to notify you:
girls sporting functional brains already have a bf.

running is a pretty boring hobby
>this one time i was running and i put one foot before the other foot and then there was this car and i had to wait to pass the street until i could run again but then my shoelaces got open and i had to close them...

i feel you bro, that's why im still a virgin. i can't get past the talking phase

>inb4 hookers

yeah they get snatched up very quickly unfortunately.

You don't talk....

I don't like it that much either but when I'm done I feel extremely calm and balanced.

She has nice eyes

learn a trade, make a money, when you hit 30 if you took your trade seriously youll have women 20-30 yr olds begging you to put a baby in them. this is how male female relations work, the best part is YOU will have control of putting babies in people (if youre not a mong that doesnt use protection).

i get that you do some sports
i go swimming from time to time
but why are normies so fucking boring that they say its their hobby?
how do you talk about that shit and make it even remotely interesting?

no, they do not.
People who claim sport is their hobby don't actually have any hobbies

You guys just have to lose your inhibition with women. They serve a function and that's to bring children into this world. What I'm getting at is they're the perfect "I like cudcuddly bullshit". They're going to eventy want to start hearing things from you even if they're not true. You know when you're there standing listening to her bullshit. Fucking tell her she's great and you should get some drinks. If she doesn't drink escalate it to a museum or w.e.

Once you get her out of her comfort zone and maybe a few drinks you can start romanticizing shit with her even if it's not you juat fucking do it. " I want to go to x and x places and I want to take you baby" "you know I've never met anyone like you before I really do wish I had someone like you at my side. Lie. Lie and lie.

Maybe you really do like her and have something going on for yourself. Have a fling. Doesn't have to be serious. Women settle down after 30 when their looks start declining.

You guys are funny , i don't get it , for most of you its all about money , i'm 20 i have around 20 k , and will have 200 k when i hit 21-22 , and then what ? You think its written on your forehead how much your worth ? Oh btw i'm still virgin and i have money :)

I don't know, my fucking anxieties keep me from talking to girls when I did not take MDMA. I never made it to that point, even though I had a gf once.

>and hitler
i always got the whole mongs should not breed thing
but jews have actually good genes
most jews are pretty intelligent, and while they may have no beautiful blue eyes they are not bad looking either

I'm the same but its all in the head bro

just think: if a nigger can convince a white girl to let him fuck her, then so can you!

I'm guessing you're dating girls in their early 20's.

You'll get more conversation and less drama the older they get.

If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't even try to get a girlfriend until like age 25.

Fuck those stupid, immature, entitled bitches with nothing to offer but their appearance.

i know, that´s the worst part about it. There is absolutely no reason for it.

You do not need money. You just need to fulfill her.

With dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

how?
dooing lots of boring things with her that she can tell her friends about on social media so she can make herself sound remotely interesting?

Yes i know thats so stupid , but recently i decided to take my life in hand , every day i'm working on myself and i'm sure soon enough i'll have the confidence and courage to approach girls

Maybe you are also boring?
I have lot of trouble talking to some guys because they are 1 dimensional and dull as fuck.

nice, what exactly are you doing? I´m gonna go to a party on saturday, on mdma of course as that makes a lot easier to talk to girls. let´s see how that goes.

Actually, I don't think it's about your hobbies or what you are doing in your free time at all.

You could have the most interesting and diverse hobbies in the world, if the person you are talking to isn't interested in them it doesn't help you at all.

Also: some people just vibe well with each other. I had this with two chicks in my life so far. We could basically talk about whatever. None of them I got to fuck.

that's what im doing

yeah perceived social status (which is all in how you act and hold yourself, maybe a bit in how you dress) is more attractive than being rich, they subconsciously see this as a sign that you could have access to riches and success in the future or right now, but if you wave your expensive watch in the face or tell them your salary then they won't be attracted to you because they don't want to be a money grabber even though they're programmed to be

true jews are rather hideous, imo. they're pretty intelligent, because in the whole history of their existence they were hated and persecuted, so they needed to become cunning and smart

Well i was depress and anxious so much so i come from far far away , but its getting better and better , i still don't go out to party or anything because i have only 1 friends at the moment , i'm just focusing on having motivation and working on my self confidence and all

unless your conversation partner is on drugs aswell, dont do that. that is bad conditioning my friend

>drugs are bad mkay

Yup , thats exactly what i'm working on right now . Never approach any girls but i'll soon , and they won't know my financial situation

it´s a techno party, everyone is on drugs.

fair enough.

diabeetus

ayy, it´s gonna be funny

Well i was depress and anxious so much so i come from far far away , but its getting better and better , i still don't go out to party or anything because i have only 1 friends at the moment , i'm just focusing on having motivation and working on my self confidence and all

No, don't think so....THINK SO....

please tell your interests and stuff you talk about then

they aren't cunning because they are hated, they are hated because they are cunning

Have you ever had someone that was truly in love with you? Once it happens they don't want to leave your side even if you're some shitlord that lives in his car. They want you(your attention). Not your material things.

Holy shit this is pathetic and everyone replying in like is a moron. Girls are people, if you can't talk to them it's your issue and you're putting them on a pedestal and not having normal conversations with them.

Finally someone who tell the fucking Truth thank you so much

as someone who has many female and male friends.... wtf. If a woman is boring and not doing good with conversation, it probably means she's super not into you, or you don't seem interested with her. If you show an interest in sometimes hobbies or interests or passions, they are more lively to open up. I can tell for hours with one of my friends about things in not interested in.
'what are your hobbies?'
'oh i like to run, haven't been able to do it in a while though'
'oh cool, you sprint or do marathon running, what's stopping you from continuing?'
'oh I used to run for a track team back in school and feel in love, so I usually run and see how long i can go for. Its a great way to clear your mind and relieves stress. But yeah, I've been caught up with work lately and haven't had chance to destress.'
'ah shame, well i could tell you were into something sporty, because youre in pretty good shape. its a shame you're caught up at work. I'm sure eventually things will relax and you will eventually be able to go back out there. How far or how long do you usually run for like?

etc etc

Fuck talking. Just grab 'em by the pussy.

true... I guess most men just don´t like the emotional thinking of women.

Women answer like that when they aren't interested, sorry.

When a woman engages with what you say and asks you questions in return, she likes you. When she answers your questions with short replies and doesn't pose her own questions, it's because she doesn't want to talk to you.

Protip: be more attractive

I know right 'oh girls are boring and i can't talk to them' maybe they just aren't into you, or maybe you're the boring one who thinks you're better than everyone else because of your 'unique' hobbies.
Girls are human beings too. This entire thread is a cringefest

It's all about confidence...women love this. Also, be prepared to be shot down or walk away a lot until you find the right one

nope. they became cunning because they were hated. they got hated in the first place because they were "foreigners in their own homeland", back when the romans were ruling europe

Be more attractive, OR, try not to be a pretentious twat. A lot of guys on here talking about how the girls are boring with boring hobbies, then go on to state their own boring ass hobbies as if they are interesting because they are 'unique'

But yeah, you speak words of truth

I have encountered this problem before, although I already have a gf, I just like chatting to grills.

You have to offer them some coke, op.
Women loooooove coke.

all people are like that, and it takes two to have a conversation. even if a woman is interested and she does ask questions, when its your turn to ask, most seem dull and uninteresting. but that's probably the problem of intelligent people.

Never approach a girl yet , but my feeling of loneliness got me to take my life in my hand but even if i know what you're saying is true , just tell me why pretty much all the guys have girlfriend without "doing anything" they don't have to "approach" and get rejected and all that stuff

>they got hated in the first place because they were "foreigners in their own homeland"
what a load of garbage. the europeans are about to be foreigners in their own homelands.

7 out of 10 people on my street are foreigner kebabs.

The jews that people hate the most are Ashkenazi jews who have little to nothing to do with the jews from palestina during the roman times, get your head out of your ass

This nigga has a point. If you just want brainless sluts to fuck, go to nightclub.

If you want an actual companion, try to find someone with similar hobbies to you.

Bookclubs are a safe bet. You can openly converse with girls on a focal topic, get a gauge of how smart they are, their attitudes towards things and they might even mention something personal to allow you an 'in' at a later point.

>anxieties
girls are just as anxious as you, they dont know what theyre doing either on a date, youre on level playing field, just wing it, if it doesnt work out, ask another girl out, if it doesnt work ask another girl out, if it doesnt work ask another girl out, if it doesnt work ask another girl out, dont get down on yourself. if girls start going "oh hes so desperate" take a plain white t shirt and paint desperate on it, and let them know you dont care what they think, then ask another girl out.

i know, that´s why I hate my anxiety so much. It´s completely illogical. I´m working on it atm, it get´s better!

sorry if the truth hurts. if you have an education or a useful trade then i applaud you, you will get to dictate ANY relationship youre in with a guy that doesnt have the same, if youre a girl that spends 37 hours a day on social media and spends 2 hours a day on her appearance THEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH GENDER RELATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY.