How can I make my GF be more of a whore, Sup Forums?

How can I make my GF be more of a whore, Sup Forums?

Already had her fuck a few other guys (some black).

Want her to WANT to do it and like do it behind my back and text guys, etc.

She loves me so much, she's smitten and would do anything for me, but all I really want is for her to be a cock and cum hungry little whore.

Any tips?

Will post more win of her for good results, advice or stories.

tell her she can cheats when she wants to
She will not pass that up and will cheat
problem solved

Wow, are we a cuck today. Tell me about how you're insecurities with your own parents, primarily your mother, reinforce this feeling of incompetence in your love life. As well as the self induced delusion that you enjoy other men being intimate with your gf because of those short comings?

if she does anything for you, them all you need to establish is that you get off by her being a whore and find the actions she has fun with and allows you to actually transform her to that whore.

it's basically a story of small steps for starting a distant travel

drugs. really addictive ones.

relika is a good girl you son of a bitch

first, if she isnt proactive: take control and introduc e that you decide, what she wears. further, make her get used to controll loss: make her to show herself off if you say, or to suck or to follow whatever order you might consider now

contd

Already tried. She still sees it as cheating so I have to encourage her. I want her to WANT to be a cheating little slut.

You're obviously so far from anything even slightly related to psychology it's actually giving me a hernia.

Yeah I've tried getting that message across but it's a bit more difficult than just saying it.

Nope. Maybe coke.

Who?

Hmm, I like where this is heading.

This user owned you hard OP. Get off from 4 chan.

next, use control and obedience in order to strenghten her self esteem by doing what you like, being a good whore, pushing her limits about hesitation - you can only encourage her to show more proactivity if you can a) help her crossing her lines and hestitation (using her controll loss for deciding for her) and to be sensitive and realize which stuff makes her come off/is more fun. if you have those two, it's only a small step making her take control again - all you need is to make her horny and to deny her your help to get her shit done

but: the first step requires increasing control loss, ideally to the point of total power exchange: you can command her as you like, and she does whatever you want. that's a process requiring a) time and b) her acceptance to give her control (up step by step). second thing is easy, as she seems to already accept a lot. but much harder will be to continously come up with new challenges for her, pushing her borders more and more... contd

whats her number ill get her to cheat on you

yah i could get that whore to cheat on you brah

I once had a dom/sub relationship with a woman I wanted to perform shows for me and others, without even requiring me to give any commands.

first step is always control loss, because you need to proof to her a) even if you cannot imagine NOW, you'll like it later (like showing off, self fumiliation, stretching holes... and so on) and later, if she realized this and accepted this as "not only okay, but fun" it's really easy to increase her desire by denial and to provocate her to "self service"

IMHO your first thing to change (after control/power exchange) is to establish she is servicing you by following your "fuck others" orders / desire, but you need something she can show as a proof - pics vids or whatever

and... ctd

you should introduce polyamorous games soon: you order her to tie her to prepare herself naked and blinded before you return home, and she never knows if it's you playing/fucking her or someone you brought with you. teach her to trust you that you know how to please her and to have fun (both of you), and in the beginning, really dont tell her. Later, if she really comes hard, show/tell her.

sauce

and you cant do anything about that.
you cant make her a slut.
sure you could get her to do stuff but she'll be doing it out of love and wont be enjoying it.

w/e ive literally destroyed woman before.

Youve got to break her will... keep in mind once you set down this path she will forever be like this. you wont change her back. Once shes a slut she'll always be a slut

and KEEP SHIT SAFE!

Kill yourself and then she'll have no choice but to fuck other guys willingly

break? no, bend by liking getting bent

this

Get her addicted to Coke.

Sometimes it is not even necessary to break her will. I turned a good friend of mine into my slave by accident. She trusted me so deeply and wanted to experience a new dirty level of sexual experiences that she just gave up her own will. She now found her sexual fulfilment by doing anything and she even asks me what tasks she should fulfil next. Basically it reached a point where she gets off by the fact that it turns me on that she does the nastiest things no matter what it is.

this is actually a pretty good suggestion

Being a psychologist, I can tell you that OP is suffering from a psychological disorder, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with what you're describing here.

details about disorder? curious!

Golly you sure showed me. But my Voidsexual-raccoon-kin-penta-gendered partner tells me that i dont have to leave this site just because you said so.

Second, I'd like to know whats wrong with op.

also: is influence/transformation using described "small steps"-education plausibe? can it work if gf is willing to participate?

Simple "suffocate" her. Be whipped, overly attached... and you'll see what happens

Why do you want her to be a sex doll for niggers when she will clearly willingly be your personal sex slave?

You're missing an excellent opportunity, user.

Enjoy your AIDS and half-nigglet stepson.

Within a year she now strongly believes that she is not cheating as long as the guy doesn't come inside her. We also made a rule that i cum in her mouth every single time we have sex. Noone else is allowed. So if i told her now that i get hard if she goes out fucking a random guy she would do it but she won't let him nut inside of her. To sum it up: you won if she can get off by knowing u get off b her doing it. Always treat her nice and with respect and make her feel safe. Make her feel she does it for her own fun and as a side product it turns you on too! Just my advice from experience.