Any medfags here? Need advice from you guys. I've been suffering from a whole number of different symptoms being:

Any medfags here? Need advice from you guys. I've been suffering from a whole number of different symptoms being:
-chest pain
-breathlessness
-headaches
-blurry vision (getting worse)
-sudden confusion and loss of awareness
-Shock like feeling on my arms and legs
-weakness one side of body
-problems sleeping
-lower back pain
-excessive sweating
-air suddenly escaping lungs
And finally -night sweats

Doctors have tried to convince me that its just anxiety and that I shouldn't worry despite having symptoms similar to brain tumor/congestive heart failure and mini strokes and most of these symptoms occuring during exercise and having been overweight/obese most of my life...

My family thinks I'm overreacting and that its just my anxiety playing up, they do not believe there's anything wrong with me... Doctors put me on beta blockers for now, they wont give me a heart and brain scan because quote "you're too young to have heart and brain problems". I'm both scared shitless and pissed off, I feel like the doctor doesn't give a shit about it. Last time I went to A&E with these symptoms they just gave me a basic eye check and sent me away. I need answers!

What should I do? Can I demand tests from doctors if I believe my life is in danger? Help!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you really are overreacting. Doctor knows best

Do they though? Misdiagnosis statistics are quite shocking to read through, its not uncommon for doctors to glance at someone young and go "eh you don't have this" as if being old is a criteria needed for a health problem.

Get your heart checked out, sounds like a cardio issue, maybe a mini-stroke with the unilateral weakness that you feel.

How's your diet? Do you exercise? Are you obease? Family history of cardiovascular issues?

Go to a non-faggot non-nigger non-dothead doctor

>blurry vision (getting worse)

Type 2 diabetes?
Do you exercise, OP? Dick sucking burns a lot of calories.

Read the rest of it. Yeah, fuck that first doctor you saw, get a second opinion user, maybe see someone else who isnt a GP.

Read "Complications" halfway down the page.
diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/

Medfag here
You might have anemia probably iron deficiency or vitamin deficiency

I think you're anxiety makes you think that it's more than your anxiety so that you focus on that and not your anxiety so your anxiety can thrive as you see it to be a secondary problem

Do you feel pressure in your head when lying down that resolves when getting up? Any unusual headaches? Dizziness? Seizures? Those are classic brain tumor symptoms. Other than that, this sounds like a heart issue.

Diet is ok. I was overweight/borderline obese most of my life, a lot of binge eating a lot of crap junkfood. The symptoms started happening when I hit 20,I'm 22 atm, I was doing running when I felt this sudden chilling feeling, heart was racing like crazy, wanted to vomit and dizzy. It felt like I was going to die! I've had a couple of them since then and theyve gotten worse. Doctor said it was probably just panic attacks but only happening during exercise? Ok bud... I've been trying to get them to test me fo ages now. I now also start choking on water while drinking, happens rarely but still scary as fuck...

I don't know, OP, maybe you're just fucking fat and your body is giving up. Try not being obese.

On vitamin d defiency meds as I was having generalweakness. Blood tests didn't show anything else though...

It is not tumor as no vomiting or neck stiffness
No cardiac as no symtom of failure
No stroke as no paralysis.
You can have asthma counsel ur doc as beta blocker make asthma worse.
In meanwhile I will suggest don't drink or smoke.
Go early to sleep use chinese lullaby songs or even tibetian songs will help to sleep
do not worry u don't have any serious problem for sure

>sudden chilling feeling, heart was racing like crazy, wanted to vomit and dizzy
These are normal symptoms of overexertion when running, for me at least. Lying down and drinking water makes them gradually dissipate .

Do you wear a heart rate monitor while exercising? Maybe you're simply overdoing it.

It could be related to any number of things you really wouldn't be able to tell until someone runs tests on you.
If that doctor won't help you find another one that will.
If you believe it's something wrong with your heart find a cardiologist near you and schedule an appointment.
Like you said doctors nowadays don't fucking care a lot of the time and usually don't know what's best for you and when you think you have an idea of what's wrong with you
they don't like to listen.

5'10 and 155 pounds. Oh you got me right there.

I was saying vitamin b12 def.
Still u can try vit b and c complex capsules as there is no side effects and go through my other reply about asthma

Shit, I got the same exact symptoms.

Off beta blockers my heart rate hit 180 doing not even 10mph running. Atm heart rate is around 120 on meds during intense exercise.

i need to know what you eat regularly.
i need to know if you're on medication.
i need to know you personally.
i need to know what you did when it happened.
i need to know what you did in life before that.
i need you to be honest with all of this in order to tell you what it might be.

the only rational thing would be: go to a doctor.

eat well, work out, be relaxed and don't stress yourself.

easier said than done, ikr.
i can't and won't analyze you over the internet.
i'm not a doctor, just a nurse.
go to a doctor.
this doesn't help you, i get it. but it helps.

>What should I do?

Just collapse somewhere.
Someone will call an ambulance to take you to the ER.
Tell them it's happened before and they'll probably run the tests you want.

Just collapse? Lol

I'm a doctor. It sounds to me like your suffering from severe Faggotry.

Edgy.

Abrupt succession of beta blocker cause tachycardia it's normal

I suffered with all of this two years ago. I literally thought I was dieing everyday of either a stroke or a brain tumour or heart problems . Drs told me it was anxiety and stress. Ended up in Ane twice. Two years of sorting medication later im chill still have the odd day where I have a full blown anxiety attack but that's rare. See your gp get medication, and therapy (most you can do online) looking back to then is horrible.. good luck brother, I hope you get sorted

I meant before I used beta blockers. Maybe I should have clarified on that.

The thing is though, I've had anxiety most of my life being an aspie aka half retard, this shit started happening at my 20's. My vision has halved over the last two months, that's how bad its getting.

Pheochromocytoma fits in whole scenario ask ur doc for urine test for pheo or CT abdo.

Go to an opticians and have your eye pressure checked, and a review of any damage of your eyes

Hey, I also need someone to help me out. Here are my symptoms:

>difficulty urinating
>shortness of breath
>chest pain
>back pain
>left arm pain
>right leg pain
>groin pain
>head pain (only feel it on the back of my face)
>swollen toes
>shrunken fingers
>insomnia
>erectile dysfunction, but only between 4 and 8 PM
>extreme nausea but inability to throw up
>defecation only happens once every 3 days and comes out in primarily liquid form
>2-4 hour comas about twice a week
>one pupil is bigger than the other (but they switch on which one is larger and smaller)
>strange buzzing noise in my left ear
>excessive sweating
>occasional out of body experiences
>fatigue

Anybody know what this could be?

Yea I'll have that checked. Making an appointment first thing tomorrow.

I've been using that strategy for years with my wife to get what I want.