Let's talk fast food

let's talk fast food

wendys crew fag reporting in whats up op?

let's not

is she always such a moody bitch?

i used to work for mcdonald's. nothing beats the mcgrind

pretty much all the time especially when i finger fuck the potatoes before i give them to a rude customer

i've heard taco bell isn't as bad for you as other fastfood joints

ex panera baker reporting in

I got the worst food poisoning of my life at a taco bell in Brooklyn

its really not comparatively and they tend to keep their food fresh as compared to most places ive worked at where i got a peice of chicken thats been there since day shift and its now closing and i gotta serve it or the manager will cry about food costs

i guess the truth isn't always black and white

BIG 3 MATCHUP CHART

Burgers

1. Wendys
2. BK
3. McDonald's

Fries

1. BK
2. Wendy's
3. McDonald's

Chicken

1. McDonald's
2. BK
3. Wendy's

Dessert

3 way tie tbh

how instructive. thank u user

you forgot hardees/carls jr there user best burgers of the major chains tho steak and shake has the best for fast food in my town

not to mention checkers AKA what poor people feed their dog. want some checkers boy, want some checkers?

They're outside the Big 3, if I wanted to get into the regional burger joints I'd also have to include white castle, Jack in the box, smashburger, fatburger, insideout burger and checkers

Making that chart would be a fucking project

Happy to help

Is it wrong that I want to fuck wendy?
I just want to ram my huge black cock up her ass and make a nice chocolate frosty shake. Pulling her pigtails back like the slut she is. woo boy what can I sell so I can get a chance to cum on her face and cover her freckles with sticky mayonnaise from a baconator.

Burger King has best fries

Who came up with the idea of having a square patty for a burger?

>FirehouseSubs>Quiznos>Arbys>Subway>Chic-Fil-A>Taco Bell>Checkers>Popeyes>Hardees>KFC>White Castle>Chipotle>Wendys>BurgerKing>Sonic>Krystal>>>>>Mcdonalds.

best 5 places

Jack in the box
Hardys/ Carl Jr.s
Rallies
Cahoona burger
Wendy's

McDonald's can suck a dick and BK is a joke

me too and i work at wendys
and dave thomas the founder he made them square cause "we dont cut corners'' manager fag here so i know all that gay shit

dunno why but I lost it at this post. Good job user

The founder Dave Thomas had a burger join in his hometown he really liked that sold square patties and thick shakes

The Not Cutting Corners bullshit was made up by marketing

I would say:
Burgers
1. Wendys
2. Burger King
3. McDonalds

Fries
1. Wendys
2. mcdonalds
3. bk

Chicken
1. mcdonalds
2. wendys
3. bk

Dessert
unranked

BK fries are baller, especially fresh out of the frier

Crispy outside, creamy inside, not as salty but salty enough

bk fries are awful. Bottom of my list if we were considering even regional resturants

Let's be honest the only fast food that matters is Cookout. Sorry to anyone who's never experienced that $5 cookout tray

niggers love "deys McRibuses sammiches"

gotta quit smoking when i do these training things for work thanks user now i know

Why is there no In-N-Out love? It clearly outranks all of these so far. Don't even get started on the animal fries.

absofuckinglutely WRONG

Burgers

1. chik-fil-a
2. chik-fil-a
3. chik-fil-a

Fries

1. chik-fil-a
2. chik-fil-a
3. chik-fil-a

Chicken

1. chik-fil-a
2. chik-fil-a
3. chik-fil-a

Dessert

chik-fil-a
>coconut choc chip cookies the size of a fucking buick, choc chip cookies as big as the moon, seasonal cookies bigger than mars

Shakes
chik-fil-a lemonaide smoothie
>fucking hnnng.jpg

nigs gonna nog, tbh

No, no, by all means smoke, all that shit they feed you is BS anyways

I just like stupid trivia and I used to work at wendys

Chik-Fil-A is alright tier

I liked the one down in Cedar Point when I was a kid

I honestly can't find an argument against this.

were you manager or crew im assistant manager and i only make 10.25 a hour seriously not enough for what i have to do

Chik-Fil-A doesn't sell burgers

Fast food, generally speaking, isn't all that bad for you. I mean, if you order the greasiest, highest-calorie item every single time sure, but the real health killer of fast food is that 64oz cup of toxic syrup you get with most meals.

If you drink Diet, it's actually more like a cup of Cancer Syrup.

>Krystal
>Chicago based user

oh fuck nice one dude i overlooked that little detail

what about Jimmy John's?

Crew for like 2 months then I realized I can get a less shit job

Wound up working landscaping instead which was dope as hell

Now we all start posting every fast food place in your town you can think of and we try to triangulate each other's location based on regional overlaps

I absolutely don't have the knowledge of fast food geography required for that though.

I live in Buffalo, NY and there's a Tim Hortons on every fucking corner

I turn around and they multiply like fucking bacteria

I hate their food

hardees, steak and shake, mcdicks, bk, cookout, chipolte, firehouse subs, subway, chic fila, popeyes, zaxbys,

Is firehouse really that good? Everyone I speak with goes absolutely ape shit about it.

It's not as good as Potbelly

Dairy Queen employee of 9 months AMA

won't someone please think of the Jimmy John's??

r u fat

yeah its pretty dank imo a lil high but worth it and i agree that potbellys is way better and thats saying something cause fire house is good

Wendy's is terrible, fuck square burgers.

Nope I don't eat there much

Damn I got all of those except popeyes. So I imagine you're barely more south than I am. I'm gonna say TN

That fuckin mac n cheese man

The baconator is artery clogging joy on a bun you fucking commie

I have Popeyes and I live 20 minutes from Niagara Falls

close user im actually in VA so basically neighbors lol

>and dave thomas the founder he made them square cause "we dont cut corners'' manager fag here so i know all that gay shit
I was a manager about 30 years ago.
Then they said it was his daughter Wendy's idea when he was contemplating how to make his burger different.

I've never heard the "We don't cut corners" spiel.
Sounds like some internal propaganda for the employees.

Really? I though Popeyes was South only. I got no idea then. that user is at least Eastern side of the states though definitely.

Well I do think Potbelly is hands down the best, so maybe i'll just take my time getting to a firehouse.

Mark Zuckerberg, you wanna call me now? Do I got the vision, Mark Zuckerberg? Was you wrong? When I said I was $53 million in debt and you didn’t call me, was you wrong? You ate dinner, you asked my friend Anthony Schiller to have dinner with me. I told you about Donda. You said you would help and you didn’t. Then you went to look for aliens. Me and Kid Cudi are aliens right here, bro. The vibes is back. [Talking to DJ] Take it all the way back to the beginning. Shia LaBeouf, Kid Cudi feels a way. Give him a call.
ADVERTISEMENT

Q-Tip, I love you, bro. Don’t tell me how to be me, though. I love you. The Tribe album is dope. I love you. Don’t tell me how to be me, though. I’ve been me. I am me. There’s a Richard Pryor interview that you can watch about people coming into power and not changing everything and just becoming a part of the power. That’s happened with musicians because they’re scared. I’m not scared. I’m here to change things. I am here to change things. And things won't change until people admit their own falsehoods. I got the visions, bro. That’s what I’ve been blessed with. My vision. I’m not always going to say things the perfect way, the right way. But I’m going to say how I feel. Right now, press get ready to write your passive-aggressive, LeBron James, racist comments. Season 4, racist comments. Get ready to have a field day, press. Get ready, get ready. Because the show’s over. [Drops mic]

I have three in the 20 mile radius from my home.

i mean pretty much my employees cut corners all the time wich is why i advise my friends to stay away from certain menu items for good reason

I also had a popeyes down the road when I lived in San Francisco

It was on some promotional display on the wall in the restaurant at the one I worked at

Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head. I just want to have a conversation about how we playing radio’s game. Khaled, you a real nigga. Khaled, you a real nigga. You got the keys. But as we learn all the politics that niggas was doing for years. Obama couldn’t make America great because he couldn’t be him to be who he was. Black men have been slaves. Obama wasn’t allowed to do this [screams] and still win. He had to be perfect. But being perfect don’t always change shit, bro. Being perfect don’t always change shit, bro.
So, when I talk about MTV, let me explain something. I was hurt. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I wanted to present a video called “Fade” and I don’t expect MTV to help me. Mr. West, I don’t respect you. I will let you know that Beyoncé is winning the video tonight for “Formation” over “Hotline Bling” and “Famous.” They told me beforehand so I wouldn’t run on stage. Hey, bruh, y’all ain’t gotta fuck with me, but you know I got the vision and you know I’mma gonna keep it real with you. Beyoncé, I was hurt. I went down seven years on behalf of your—eh, nigga! Don’t [...] no shit while I'm talking. I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this. This is a moment in the [...], bro. The vibes is back. The vibes is back. Motherfuckers might feel a way about this tonight. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over “Hotline Bling.” In my opinion—now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé. She is great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal.

Fuck I don't know shit about Popeye's. Gonna refer back to my original statement, I don't have the knowledge of fast food geography required for this.

I work at subway ask me anything

I'm not doubting you but like I said 30 years ago that wasn't the reason. I was Co-manager in a training store.

I remember the secret number was 256 - how many different ways we could make a sandwich.
Then they added bacon and it went to 1009.

Strange how some things stay with you.

How many sandwiches do you steal in a week? I used to steal one every single day that I worked there. Unless I worked with a manager or someone I knew was a fuck. Plus I would snack out of the food bins constantly. I got fired in 2 months for unrelated stuff - health code violations.

Popeyes is fucking awesome. It's also expanding pretty rapidly

THIS
IS A BIG MAC NIGGA

I don't think I've ever eaten at one.

do you have alot of 6 - 12 year old hotties in your store for me to giv e my footlong to in the style of lord fogle? or is 6-12 just the bread sizes? also do you enjoy the food you make?

We get a free half sub whenever we work less then 5 hours to takr home. When you work more then 5 hours you get to take a 15 minute brake and make a footlong sub all for free.

sorry to burst your bubble but yeah that the size of our bread. also I do enjoy the subs, even after 3 and a half years of working there. If we make our own subs everyday it tastes a little different.

I was 21 before I ate my 1st BigMac.

>grew up poor AF.

does it get any more masonic than wendys?

The world gets a little more like Unknown Armies every day

I need this in my life.

WHAT? man I was gettin fucked at the subway I worked at. No free subs ever. Just half off discounts when we worked.

Well I mean I would have been getting fucked if I wasn't stealing alot.

I do steal a lot of the cheddar cheese though. Actually only because they don't sell it a lot here and it melts so good over any kind of food. Also cookies. I think I've stolen about 200 cookies now.

I AM EXCITED

Oh I thought the cookies went without saying. I mean god damn how could you not?

damn m8 i feel ya on that i used to have to split my combo with my sister growing up when we did get to eat out and she always left me with scraps at least i got the whole drink tho, bitch is fat as fuck now tho karma bitch

who knew Sup Forums was so full of fat pieces of shit

why? because they steal the cheddar?

Sorry faggot did we disrupt your regularly scheduled trump> trap> cuck cycle

there you have it folks, hilary supports stealing cheddar cheese. so glad she lost

he was hoping for the wendys girl to have a dick drawn on her what a freak

wow that's an interesting presumption to make because i called u fat

:^)

that's why it's funny.

Chik-Fil-A also has THE hottest employees hands down.

10/10 hotties in all categories
Black
White
Hispanic
Asian

they all speak English and look like they're about to pitch a presentation in a board meeting

even the brown people

mormonism is very imposing of it's, uhh, values

Who hasn't 'stolen the cheddar' every now and then? You'd do it too

I know what you mean

Hell yeah