I just got my blood levels checked

I just got my blood levels checked.

Turns out, i have a Vitamine D deficit.

But when i got a shortage of that "sunshine" vitamine how bad must it be in northern countries like sweden, norway or finland?

Do you guys take supplements to cope with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

surinenglish.com/20160429/othersections/health-beauty/vitamin-deficiency-concern-even-201604291221.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417586/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HHRMMPGH

>Do you guys take supplements to cope with it?
yeah, its called Vitamin D suppliments

>I have a vitamin/nutrient deficiency

>Should I supplement to fix this deficiency?

Really makes me think... Hmmm hard answer

surinenglish.com/20160429/othersections/health-beauty/vitamin-deficiency-concern-even-201604291221.html

I lack both Vitamin D and B12, plus some other crap called folic acid. The food I eat is very limited because I'm a sperglord and simply dislike a lot of food, which is why I have this vitamin deficit. I feel tired all the time unless I eat the vitamin pills I got from the doctor.

you have to realize, that at winter time there is daylight for 4 hours, but then at summer its the oppsite, we get like 16 hour sunshine, unless its raining

please dont die :'(

What is your height and weight?

You're me.

Vitamin D is actually a hormone.

My height is 180cm, and my weight is probably around 75kg, I'm not entirely sure. When I was 20 I weighed 59kg, so I look a lot more healthy now compared to then.

I eat more dairy in the winter, but I make sure to go outside as often as possible.

They can't take my "smoke breaks" away from me, just because I don't smoke.

My pineal and thyroid glands are not to my body's liking. I take synthroid and melatonin to cope.

Yeah I take pills, there's not that much vitamin D in milk and I dont wanna go outside just to get sun on me. I usually double the dose of supplements but I'm still tired as fuck in the winter, it sucks.

I'll be fine, thanks

Feels bad man

kinda... sorta...

like how yeast is a fungus... kinda... sorta...

vitamin supplements are for homosexuals

Gotta get the D somehow

do you get the D if you just open your blinds?

>But when i got a shortage of that "sunshine" vitamine how bad must it be in northern countries like sweden, norway or finland?
It's called having a white skin.

>i have a Vitamine D deficit.
Because you're not a southerner, Hans. You wouldn't believe how much lack of it Russians have. No sun- no vitamine D.

Give him the vitamin D.

I'll give you some D

This is interesting though:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417586/