New high quality rekt/gore thread?

New high quality rekt/gore thread?

And with high quality I mean new original pictures, gifs and webm's including the story behind the media!!

(I'll post my whole collection)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/22/us/tennessee-chattanooga-school-bus-accident/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

Story:

In China, a woman was filmed chasing and stabbing a man in a street. Several people observed the attack, but non had
the balls to physically interfere, though that one guy appears to talk sense to the woman.

Apparently, the man was the woman’s husband. The motive for the attack is unclear.

we should try to get pics from the school bus crash yesterday.

story?

Tell me a bit more and I'll try to find them!!

I know the "stories" aren't real full stories but at least they provide a bit more background information. And in my opinion it makes the videos etc also more interesting.

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

Story:

On October 2, 2015, a motorcycle policeman was injured after he was deliberately rammed off
his bike by a truck driver. The incident happened on the A15 highway, near the city of
Spijkenisse in The Netherlands.

For reasons unspecified, the cop reportedly wanted to pull the truck driver over, who rapidly
maneuvered into him and knocked him off his bike. The trucker was later apprehended by citizens
who cornered the truck with their cars further down the highway.

Story:

At Musuan, Maramag Bukidnon, Philippines, an unknown citizen filming the aftermath of a traffic accident picked up
a severed foot and delivered it to the injured owner.

For the people who are curious for the audio that was original part of the video.

After he picked up the foot, someone told him “That is the owner over there, sir“. The foot bearer laid the amputated
foot next to the owner and said “Here is you foot, sir”. At the end of the video, he also asked him “Are you still okay
there sir“?

cnn.com/2016/11/22/us/tennessee-chattanooga-school-bus-accident/index.html

1/4

Story:

On November 9, 2016, it was discovered in Lithuania, that a mentally ill 76 year old woman kept the body of her 54 year
old deceased daughter in the basement for 4 years, hoping that she would resurrect.

The woman was visiting the daughter’s corpse daily, bringing her flowers and lighting candles for her.

The investigators however say they are having a hard time understand the woman because owing to her mental illness,
she can not speak clearly and doesn’t make much sense. It is currently unknown if the daughter died of natural causes or
was killed by her mother.

2/4

kek
/b is a sick place

3/4

4/4

The internet is a sick place*

Story:

I don’t have any backinfo about this video. It appears to depict the aftermath of a traffic accident involving
a motorcyclist.

The biker is shown on the road with a compound fracture of the leg somewhere in the knee area. His defleshed femur
sticks out.

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua – a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

1/5

Story:

Apparently inspired by Sharia Law, a Mexican cartel kidnapped a bunch of thieves, and punished them the way old Islamic
law teaches to punish thieves – by cutting their hands off. Though in this case, the cartel went a step further and
tattooed on the victim’s foreheads and forearms messages, such as “Soy Ratero” or “I’m a Thief“.

The message on the narcomensaje reads:

Esto nos pasó por rateros. Por no respetar mujeres, menores, si con esto no entienden putos roba carros, roba motos,
cadenas, celulares, conejeros, en general doble putos, lacras, mata menores. Atentamente Grupo Antiratas

Translation of the message:

This is what happened to us for being thieves. For not respecting women, minors. If with this you don’t understand,
these bitches steal cars, steal motorcycles, chains, cellular phones, they are conejeros, house thieves and thieves
in general. And double goes for killers of minors.

Attention: Elite Group anti-rats.
I was explained by a Mexican friend that term “conejero” is used to address the type of muggers that lurk around ATMs
or banks, and and assault people after coming out.

According to Mexican authorities, six people were found with mutilated hands and another beaten to death in Tlaquepaque,
in the state of Jalisco. According to the municipal police, they were attacked by a self-styled “group of elite anti-rats”
in alleged retaliation for stealing.

“So far the authorities have not issued a position regarding this alleged group that says chases thieves” says report
from the Mexican daily El Universal.

According to local media reports, the injured were rushed to various hospitals in the metropolitan area of Guadalajara,
capital of Jalisco, to receive necessary medical care.

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

from now on i'll take the extra cheese for arming reasons too

Story:

A young Brazilian thief was caught stealing, and his captors punished him on the spot by slamming a car door on his
fingers.

Brazilians have been dealing with thieves by delivering brutal, though non fatal punishments to them.

Story:

If you ever wondered if those rumors about dead fetus butcher’s shops in Asia are true,
this video may once and for all answer the question. Though it’s not quite clear what exactly
is going on.

I believe the video is from Thailand – where lack of unwanted fetuses has never been an issue.
The only question is – were these fetuses found in landfills, on the side of a road,
or floating in a pond, or is there an actual office opened for business with a “drop off”
container for women to deposit their unwanted babies in?

A wild hunter mistook a fat bitch for a boar

Here's yo foot, mang
Thanks, fam

lurking

1/4

Story:

Three men – two Australian and one Spaniard – were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

3/4

4/4

This picture is also know as cheese pizza leg!!

>Boston bombing

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil too. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical – it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it’s quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you’ll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

Why does he have a pizza on his leg?

shit op, this is the real shit

pretty sure its body fat in the open wound

They don't sell food on the track so you have to bring your own

that's what you get there for owning C P

Careful, mods might think this is cp

i respect you for taking your time to make this thread worthy of its name my friend

I've seen this picture before and it's very confronting but also very interesting at the same time!!

Here's another picture of the same man (I think). And a little bit of a story behind these two pictures for the people who didn't hear about the Boston bombings.

Story:

At least 3 people were killed and a few dozen injured as two large explosions rocked the final stretch of the Boston Marathon at about 2:50pm on April 15, 2013. Among the dead is an 8 year old child. The blasts occurred in a crowd of spectators, just feet away from the finish line. The Boston Marathon is the world’s oldest annual marathon. Authorities have not yet established if the bombings an act of terrorism.

There were reports that after the bombings, law enforcement officials were talking to a 20 year old Saudi national treated at a Boston hospital, but these were later retracted. Local 15 TV reported that a University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines long before any explosions went off and that announcements were being made on the loud speaker that the explosions were just a drill and there was nothing to worry about.

After the finish line explosions, the Boston bomb squad somehow located a third potential threat one mile away – at the Kennedy Presidential Library, identified the threat as a bomb, rigged the bomb with explosives and initiated a “controlled explosion”. Magically, they did all that in less than an hour from the finish line explosions.

If he was tripping that hard it's stupid to compare the drug to heroin

Thanks for the compliments guys, keeps me going!!

have another

Hey sorry for being late but thanks for the content in this thread

1/2

Story:

At the Badaling Wildlife Park, a large safari style park with wild animals roaming around and visitors allowed to drive
through in their vehicle to observe the beasts around them, a woman got off the car while inside the tiger enclosure
because she got into an argument with the male driver and wanted to show him.

While she was bitching, a tiger sneaked up on her and mauled her from behind. The male driver initially chased after her,
but quickly retreated and got a woman on the rear seat to help him.

According to the Chinese authorities, the first woman sustained serious injuries, but survived. The second woman was
reportedly mauled to death.

The Badaling Wildlife Park is located at the foot of the Great Wall in Beijing, China.

2/2

This is the aftermath of the woman who survived the attack

Better late then never, and thank you for thanking me!! I really appreciate it!!

Story:

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody’s seen already,
except from the newbs so I’m posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain – as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too – wonder if that’d have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

Keep doing awesome theads user

Story:

On the night of Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, a 64-year old man was gunned down while he sat
outside his house in rural Ouricuri, Pernambuco, Brazil. The victim was identified and
witnesses report that three men arrived in a silver car and shot him until his head exploded,
then fled. Authorities believe the men to be the victim’s nephews and that this was a revenge
hit sparked by a murder believed to have been committed by Ademir last year. Only speculation
at this point, but damn, that is some brutality right there.

Thanks for the warning user!!

1/2

Story:

In Pasig City, Philippines, an elderly person was hit and had their leg run over by a fuel truck. The aftermath pictures
show the person receiving medical attention and appearing in good spirit, despite severe shreddage to the limb.

I was told the victim was a woman, but by looking at the pics, I tend to think it’s a man. It doesn’t really matter
though. Poor elderly soul got that leg seriously destroyed.

2/2

Story:

In Los Alcarrizos – a municipality in the Santo Domingo province in the Dominican Republic,
a man was chopped in the elbow area of his arm with a machete. The video shows him holding
his forearm, as something that looks like a bone sticks out of his wound.

I like how the victim had to open the door to the ambulance himself with that wounded arm,
cause cameraman was busy filming the video.

Story:

In Douala City, Cameroon, 31 year old Monique Koumate, who was 7 months pregnant with twins, went into premature labor.
Her husband rushed her to Hopital la Quintinie, but the staff refused to provide medical attention because she didn’t
have enough money to pay for their services.

Seeing as her condition was deteriorating, the woman’s niece took it upon herself to try and save the twins’ lives by
performing an improvised caesarean section. She cut open her aunt’s womb and delivered the babies. One was already dead,
and while the other one was alive, after only 7 months in the womb and without proper after birth care, died shortly
after. The woman herself also died later on, and the niece was reportedly charged with responsibility for her death.

Story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

That's fucked, dude

"Maggie I'll... I'll find you"

jesus christ

saved as "pathetic.webm"

First time in gore thread. Never again. Never

It is really fucked. And it just makes you realize we don't have a really bad life at all!!

But the only thing I can't figure out? How she expect to sow her up after this? With ducktape and sandel parts?

It's a rekt thread.

Hahahha why not new guy? Can't handle the things that happen on almost a daily base around the world?

Read the first post "rekt/gore". And lately people don't seem to see the difference between rekt and gore so I combined them.

Story:

A video from an unspecified location (not sure if Brazil or not) shows a pregnant woman repeatedly hitting her own baby
belly with a hammer, apparently to kill the fetus.

The woman starts hammering slowly, but picks up the speed and the force with which he hits as she goes along.
She appears to be maybe six or seven months pregnant.

Story:

Good Samaritan tried to help a stranger who was being electrocuted and caught fire after
coming in contact with a fallen live wire, but got instantly electrocuted and lit on fire
himself. He used a tree branch to attempt to get the wire off the victim.

While I don’t have sufficient information as to the outcome, when a human person gets
shocked so hard he instantly bursts into flames, I see little possibility of him surviving.

CHECKED!!!

1/3

Story:

Today I have a gory gift for all the good boys and girls. A bear mauling that took place near
the Denali Highway in the state of Alaska, USA on April 15th, 2016. Circumstances of the attack
are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim. Authorities have not
released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun
suicide if you ask me.

2/3

you'll be back. they always come back. Its morbid curiousity.

3/3

>>fetus deletus

nice quads btw

Story:

There is so much blood you can't even see what's going on.

Kinda dumb way and kinda stupid to record it, but if u dont wanna kid, laws wont stop u.

did he survive?

>>Brazil

Damn!! One of the goriest ones I've seen. I'm definitely saving this one for my collection!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

You cant like such thing i mean wtf you guys are insane.

nice bait

This is a very good rekt-thread, op.

Many different shit I haven't seen yet including their stories which help me to understand the visual content more.

I wish every rekt-thread would be like this

Op's not a fag.

And where did you read we liked it? It's interesting and most of the times it still makes me look away/cringe. And maybe I do have mental issue but we all have, haven't we?

wtf user this is too much

Nyah hah hah hah haaaah! We are laughing at people getting brutally killed... AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You even laugh at that shit wtf

u got baited

Thank you to user!! And it's nice to hear that you appreciate and see the purpose of the "stories" included with the media.

And people like you keep me motivated to search for even more weirder and gorier media including their story!!

They just popped his skull so hard his eyeball just POPPED out! And it is gross as shit!

At least they didn't skin their face off while they were still alive, like they did to that one guy.

One of the most horrible videos I've ever seen!

He was a routine browser of /b and confessed that liking feminine penis wasn't gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

I know I'm baited. It's not the first time for me on Sup Forums. But I like to give my opinion so that's what I'll do when they try too bait me.

dude wtf?
even Sup Forums has an event horizon of the gore

haha stupid nigger said too instead of to