Itt: albums with a pleb filter at the start

itt: albums with a pleb filter at the start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5oFgSHPmek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>album starts off with 10 minute drum solo + nasal singing

Terminus is 10 minutes disguised as a pleb filter but is actually just not a very good song tho

mount eerie is perfect

I love the A Quick One so much, one of my favorite songs on the album.

Esp the confused, muddled "Sometimes, I just... I don't know" echoed and layered over eachother at the end.

Whats wrong with it? Godspeed ripoff?

youtube.com/watch?v=p5oFgSHPmek

aimless to a fault, sounds like sonic youth not trying, outro is diametrically opposed to fitting in, and therefore sounds like two half baked ideas nailed together

i mean i do like it in a wabi sabi type of way, but it could be better

definitely the scariest intro to an album

that whole album is a pleb filter

Wrong.

ITT: people who don't know what a pleb filter is

Archangel

It's a great track but I'd hardly call it pleb filter

came to post this

The first 10 minutes of The Sun are amazing. Then those gay ass vocals kick in and I turn it off.

that was album is a thoroughly annoying listen

Sup Forums only likes it because it's contrarian af

best song on the album next to washer

Yep the only reason people like it is because it's not the most popular AnCo album you are correct. Not like Alvin Row and Chocolate Girl are one of the best songs you'll ever hear or anything. Or that Spirit They've Vanished is the most unique production of creating static into something beautiful.

Some people seemingly can't get into the transcendental side of music. Just came from a thread saying no one actually likes Swans, people just pretend to.
Honestly, why are you even here?

Is that so?

the entire album is a pleb filter but Frownland is one of the more loose songs on the album instrumentally.

really? I've thought of that as one of the more coherent songs.

tips fedora*
you have no idea what Justin Trosper was trying to do you fucking pretentious cocksucker

Veteran's Day Poppy & Moonlight on Vermont are more coherent. But I guess it's still not as crazy as Pena or Dachau Blues

hot dog

this

I always liked how the first three songs acted like this. Frownland is one of the more chaotically arranged songs on the album (which is saying a lot), The Dust Flows Forward puts an absolute halt to any momentum that could be gained and Dachau Blues is the most dissonant cut from the album. Not that anything that follows is much easier listening, but there definitely is a distinction.

>sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my sleeves up my
>EEEEEEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAEEEEAAAAAAHHH
>EEEEEEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Confield

Honestly, LUM makes some good noise pieces but I always skip the opening of MTI cause it really does not fit in at all aesthetically with the rest of the album.

YES

Armenia City in the Sky is literally the oldest pleb filter in the book, seeing as how it came 2 years before I Want You (She's So Heavy) and Moonchild.

Hot head is the second song I believe so that counts
>blowblowblowblowblowblowohnoblowblowblowblowblowhothead

but that's actually a bad song

kek

excuse you that's the best song on the album and one of the best DG songs

Why

THIS MAKES ME PROUD
TO BE
BRITISH

if i'm pretentious then why are you giving me a (you). there must be some value to what i said for you to get self conscious and mad about it, without providing any counterpoint

It's pure energy, man. I just wish they made other songs on BP more like it instead of pussing out.

came here to post this

a standard psych rock track is supposed to come off as difficult?

not a pleb filter, just very tedious.
fantastic album though

Was just about to post this.

Normies can't into instrumentals.

Love the song regardless.

But they've been a favorite of mine since Toby was just doing stuff for Tzadik.