YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
youtube.com/watch?v=e1usFtuUEb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This board is cancer

I just got a terminal illness

Wow this fucking thread didn't even last one post before the cancer started, fuck new Sup Forums this shit is what is ruining what is left of Sup Forums

>YLYL is what is left of le old Sup Forums

LMFAO lurk more

Lost

God that picture is hilarious. My sides!

Top zoz faggot.

I see what you did there - very droll

suck

my

uhh

Clever. Bananas - potassium - dietary requirements - RDA

Very good

If anyone else posts a banana their mothers will die in their sleep.

they just have bananas to proof a point and no real ylyl content, how shameful.

This is you

Should we just rename ylyl threads? Actually post funny stuff? Anything to make the goddamn bananas stop. I thought school was still in.

this is you

Pray tell. How did peanut butter jelly time turn into this while I ignored Sup Forums for a few years?

skip the school today kid?

I thought school was in he says, gets mad at the bananas because they interrupt his facebook and 9gag tier humor

If you could define "facebook and 9gag tier humor" maybe we could not post that kind of stuff and post something different and funny.

it's nighttime here Mr.

IF YOU POST A BANANA OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE POST YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP IF YOU DON'T REPLY SAYING "I am sorry and will cease posting such cancer."

Literally everything posted in these threads, why do you think the bananas exist?

i really like this pic moar!!!!

I recognise that gay blowjob

Because people personally don't like what's being posted even though a small majority might find it funny, so they make hundreds of thousands of image edits so they can flood the threads they deem "cancer" without realizing how hypocritical they're being. "LOAL SPAMMING BANANAS XDDDD U MAD!?!?!" It's all it is. Same with the stupid "Your mother will die" posts, but I blame that on stupid people not ignoring it.

post the original picc!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at how mad you are at a stupid banana picture, is there really nothing else you have to worry about other than a shitty meme ruining your already gay thread?

What is the point of the fucking bananas? I mean seriously... I scroll threw the board and see stupid ass posts Mike 'would you fuck this girl that a dick?' And I just keep scrolling. No point in even reading most of the dumbass posts. I come to a ylyl thread because sometimes there is actually a funny image.

But you 12 year old kids who's balls havent dropped think a banana is funny...what is your obsession with bananas? Is it because you just really like dicks? Maybe you think your trolling...? Perhaps you feel you need a safe place because you didnt get your participation trophy and surrounding yourself with traps, faggots, bananas, and Spider-Man makes you feel like a 6 year old girl.

Please, explain to me what your fucking problem is? Does daddy love you too mich and mommy not love you at all? Do the kids in school pick on you necause you cant read and dont brish your teeth? Did the girl you like not give you a second look necause your a disgusting piece of shit and she is trying to date up not date down?

Before the banana there was CP

i remember

is this you?

Everyone else stop posting, they'll keep spamming bananas until the thread 404s

Nevar forget

And that explains what? That you're a retard who cant put a sentence together? Oh you are so cool! Maybe now mommy will love you and you will have friends! Oh wait, you think bananas are funny. Nevermind. Your life is pretty much over already

Also sinks

Anybody got the milkbro screencap?

Dude you are so mad its hilarious

Nope, but I think your a fucking retard also

no, i'm not fucking you. :)

Id very much like to see the potassium free version of this picture...

member when almost every night hot cp thread?
i member

Welcome newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

how mad am I mister I think I know some shit because I post bananas to get attention? Im just sitting having a smoke break at work. If you think you are actually hetting anything beside mild annoyance, then you really are dumber than the bananas you incessantly post

Here's a tip for newfags: don't ever complain about the banana. Just don't.

Lol im a new fag... Lol the kid posting bananas thinks he is an old fag. Thats funny. You remind me of a kid I used to kick because he wouldnt go away

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

Whats the point? The faggot is going to keep posting them either way until his mom turns off his computer. Might as well smack tell the child... It's the only attention he gets at home

why would anyone complain? i REALLY REALLY like that picture.

Because there are hundreds- no, thousands of people on this ite that do it, and they will breath really heavily on their keyboards, while they post more and more bananas. There is no stopping them. You can only ignore them or assimilate.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1usFtuUEb0

Thats because you are the same fag posting. Happy you like the picture, now go make your own thread and see who else wants to join you.

Maybe it is time for CP to make a comeback

And spilled Chocolate Milkshake

wow! you're REALLY REALLY upset about the banana :(

Funny how the faggot thats calling the bananas kids is crying about the banana. Pretty ironic if you ask me kid, are you too stupid to simply close the thread or are you that desperate for you shitty content. Just go to either reddit, 9gag, or facebook and you'll get your shitty humor there

dno man personally i think the banana is one of the best things to happen to Sup Forums and according to knowyourmemes interestovertime chart banana popularity is on the rise. for now YLYL threads can hold the banana but wont for much longer

Or... With all the posting they have to do, their get little heart cant take it and they die in their computer chair. Just think, a world without these mouth breathers gobbling up air like a jew

Pls dont cry over the banana anymore mr i have a job and are on a smoke brake, really an adult like you claim to be would not get so salty over the banana. I bet this is a accurate representation of you