Afrikaans Draad

>Banned from Sup Forums for no fucking reason edition

Thoughts on the countries future after seeing SONA 2017? What's your escape plan?

Nederbroers and norskbrodre welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amayIpGInnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Souties welcome also?

I see no problem

Deze draad is een groot succes.

Verseker x( Sien geen SA drade op Sup Forums nie. Now I see there aren't South Africans on here...aaah well

What happened exactly after the apartheid? niggers came massively to your main cities? also do you have army and commandos ready to defend yourselves in case of war?

Wtf is sona 2017

Paal zuid afrikaans eten

Welke gevolgen zal SONA hebben?

Our military is shit, so there won't be much resistance. So shit that a while back a few thugs broke into a military bunker and stole weapons.

As for afrikaners, most are trained in firearm use and has a gun or two, so self defense is a priority.

State of the nation adress, it was a circus this year, as to be expected.

youtu.be/amayIpGInnw

Best part: The interpreter starts flipping people off

Most of the 'nederbroers' on Sup Forums aren't actually Dutch. Don't expect too much

>black people

When exactly , did things start to slide?

Fuck off Sup Forums rejects.

Can't have a SA thread without politics or hatred for its people, we can't enjoy the simplicity of mourning over a dead pet on the internet anymore.

Since the import and border hopping of the 1800 and 1900's. End of apartheid was just a catalyst of immigration into the country.

Reg voor die terugkeer naar Nederland

Haha, nog nie, moet eers my studie klaar maak. Maar dit sal wonderlik wees.

Should whites just retreat into enclaves which they declare to be independent?

Natal coast, cape colony and orange free state?

Yoh boet the immigration was already bad during apartheid. It's the main reason for that huge increase in the black population between 1970 & 1996.

Easier said than done. You can't just give up your job and/or business and move to a town with the hopes that you'll make a living. But seeing as they have sufficient growth, it might become an option in the future if the country falls into chaos.

Too many blind liberals. I've never met anyone my age (or even just younger than 40) who sees things for what they are. I'm relatively wealthy though so it's possible that my acquaintances are simply sheltered.

It could be done if business leaders took the initiative, then the small businesses and all the services all the rest of the whites work in would follow.
Then you would need to start kicking out the "bad" blacks and making a concerted effort for political control.

Probably need to make a general consensus for it first, through clubs and (pubs? you have those?) and associations, first

I thought everyone was pretty aware as they get to see and live with the effects?

With all the 'plaasmoorde' I would indeed think everyone knows

>I thought everyone was pretty aware as they get to see and live with the effects?
Nah, most of the white population is isolated but still rallies in support of the blacks - similar to the situation in America. They ignore and often persecute the ones who actually have to deal with kaffirs.

As I said though, it may just be this income bracket.

People assume you're a racist if you bring it up.

It's true, if you're rich you shelter yourself and your family. In general people are more red pilled than the west, but not to such an extent to move to a sign of potential opportunity.

That's why those towns are filled with a wealthy top class and a low class that move up into middle. They had nothing to lose.

>Nah, most of the white population is isolated but still rallies in support of the blacks - similar to the situation in America

Okay maybe not that bad in my experience, they just isolate themselves to not have to deal with kaffirs, but nobody will defend them. Ain't no To kill a mockingbird here.

Shit, thats bad, these the same people with flamethrowers in their cars?
I suppose its bad for upper but really really bad for lower, hearing a lot about legitimate persecution by blacks in government of poor whites.

Maybe write a white version of to kill a mockingbird?

Would have thought the higher income people are even more racist, its the case here, prince phillip openly calls chinese disgusting monkeys and asks abos if they throw spears at each other

Even in the white majority cities there's still a lot of black SAians. Seriously, Durbanville, which according to Wikipedia, is supposed to be 82 percent but when I was there i only almost saw niggers. How come I didn't see any white people?

Why cant europe see the problems that these people bring

Our version of to kill a mockingbird would be the cuck ffather who shook hands with his daughters black killers. Don't know his name but it's a popular story about "forgiveness" here. Sickening if you ask me.

Depends if you deal with them alot, if you're an accountant working with rich Anglos in preppy houses, you don't bother with pointless conflict. Your money is safe overseas.

White majority cities? That doesn't exist, even in small towns the streets are filled with the children of farm workers (mulattos) lazing around. They're not registered, but they live there. So dont expect statistics to be anything close to accurate. The only place you'll find a majority white close to what you're used to is at a gathering.

Why are you all still there?

Oh those cunts i remember that

>As they massed around Biehl’s car before killing her, they chanted, “one bullet, one settler”, unaware that she was an American, not a white South African.

>The murder, one of the few acts of daily violence in South Africa to gain international notice, went on to become a symbol of reconciliation. Biehl’s parents flew to Cape Town and forgave those found guilty of killing their daughter. Over the years, Linda, Amy’s mother, became friends with two of the killers, employing them and helping them through the financial and emotional ups-and-downs suffered by poor, uneducated black men trying to make it in South Africa. She set up a foundation in Amy’s name — although, as Van der Leun recounts in her nuanced but unforgiving style, the organisation soon lost its way, selling Amy Biehl-branded bread and funnelling money into activities remote from Amy’s interests in black female empowerment.

>The African National Congress was quick to co-opt Biehl’s story as a symbol of how forgiveness could overcome the hatreds of race-based violence and exclusion.

what about gated communities?

>implying Brazil is any better

Zouden jullie het erg vinden om weer een kolonie van Nederland te worden?

Waarom praat iedereen hier Engels?