French and drunk here

French and drunk here

ask anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How goes the forced interracial breed program Sarkozy wants to enforce on whites? Not arabs, though. He said he wouldn't "demean" them like that.
Also what's it like being disgusting marxist scum? Do you fear hell, or are you nonreligious because morals disgust you.

bite

Why do you like to surrender?

ton avis sur les marques de sanitaires ?
Roca, Ideal Standard, Allia ?

Francais! Wee wee ah hon hon hon

Is it true, you guys in france refuse to speak any other language than french in france?

Tu viens d'où mec?

Ezo Foukra ou JamCore?

Why do you write in German ?

WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDE AUSROTEN

Spanish ?

Du musst erst mal schreiben lernen.

Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head. I just want to have a conversation about how we playing radio’s game. Khaled, you a real nigga. Khaled, you a real nigga. You got the keys. But as we learn all the politics that niggas was doing for years. Obama couldn’t make America great because he couldn’t be him to be who he was. Black men have been slaves. Obama wasn’t allowed to do this [screams] and still win. He had to be perfect. But being perfect don’t always change shit, bro. Being perfect don’t always change shit, bro.
So, when I talk about MTV, let me explain something. I was hurt. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I wanted to present a video called “Fade” and I don’t expect MTV to help me. Mr. West, I don’t respect you. I will let you know that Beyoncé is winning the video tonight for “Formation” over “Hotline Bling” and “Famous.” They told me beforehand so I wouldn’t run on stage. Hey, bruh, y’all ain’t gotta fuck with me, but you know I got the vision and you know I’mma gonna keep it real with you. Beyoncé, I was hurt. I went down seven years on behalf of your—eh, nigga! Don’t [...] no shit while I'm talking. I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this. This is a moment in the [...], bro. The vibes is back. The vibes is back. Motherfuckers might feel a way about this tonight. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over “Hotline Bling.” In my opinion—now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé. She is great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal?

si!

U wanna lick Trump bootyhole?

du hast ein klein shwanz

You're right about the fag part, all french or faggots and cowards.

suce mes boules gros pd de tes morts

what Jerry Lewis bootyhole taste like?

jou ma se poes

y u spik tho?

Hey frenchfag, Wehrmacht just blew up Paris

Surrender u little shit

Is Belgiums yours or ours

Baguette in pooper?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

pénis d'écureuil unijambiste

pourquoi les Francais sont tous des enculés, sans exception?

it's not

je cherche une fille avec qui discuter sur kik pendant mes moments de solitude

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ

Je suis une fille si tu veux.
J'ai juste un appareil génital masculin et beaucoup de poils.