Hey Sup Forums I could need some tips on how to kill yourself but without feeling any pain if that's possible...

Hey Sup Forums I could need some tips on how to kill yourself but without feeling any pain if that's possible. I'm just so depressed and have no joy left in life. It's been fun hanging around with you guys but it's all in the past now. Thanks

First

What's your story?

I have mental issues so I'm seeing a psychiatrist and taking pills but nothing works. I have no friends and all I do is lay around in bed lettings days go by. So I don't see the point anyways if I'm always gonna feel like this my whole life

painless death is for pussies...

Killing yourself isn't like roll threads nigga, you don't get to reroll for another life.

dont kill yourself kekeke

only got one life dude, if your spending it sitting inside all day depressed ofc it wont get any better

get out there, look for a job, look for friends, go to the gym and get in shape, do whatever

if your inside all day contemplating suicide, it really cant get much worse, so just get out there and go for it

>this thread again

Alright people think i'm fucking weird and doesn't wanna hang out so there's no point there either. If no one's gonna help then I'll just get a rope with a rainbow pattern on it

>Step one: Kill others
>Step two: Cops come
>Step three: Kill cops until cops kill you

Op as far as I know the least painful way would be to inject yourself with anesthetic s and jump off a plane.

Theoretically you'd be unconscious as you get splattered all over the ground so no pain.

Of course this is all theoretical and I have no way to test this out.

do this op. be one hell off a way to go and who knows you could make news.

Where the fuck would I get a plane from

You could jump off a skyscraper if you wanna be cheap

But there's a chance I would be crippled and that would be even worse

Fine use the old melting ice than.

Stand on top of a melting ice and use your rainbow rope. Inject anesthetic with the noose tied. If you use enough you could die from overdose. The noose will make sure to finish it if it doesn't.

Precursor is that you can't have anyone to stop you. Of course if you did why commit suicide.

Someone who isn't me says you can buy things online that start with the way to leave a building and end with the way Canadians hold their milk.

ay that's actually pretty smart. i hope i can get all i need for that thanks

Another one of these threads.
You aren't going to kill yourself. Kys edgelord

You leave a big wet spot behind once you're gone though. This guy will have the legacy of being that fucker who killed himself and ruined the carpet.

nice quality

Get the thinnest, strongest wire possible. Climb to high place, secure wire and noose it. Put around neck. Superglue hands to head. Jump. Everyone thinks you tore your own head off

Ty the exit bag technique. Its pretty simple, cheap, and more or less designed to be painless. You slowly and calmly die from hypoxia, without any struggle. You could also combine it with sleeeping pills (not to od, but just to knoack you out) to make it more peaceful. One warning though, dont do it if you may be seen. This can cause serious brain damage if you survive