youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

a physically attractive partner that can provide security for offspring

This thread again

its fake
not exactly those two but certainly related
they search for the highest one in the hierarchy according to their standards, which can differ from woman to woman but generally similar correlated with security manliness etc.

lel shopped
still bigger than mine though :(

Did the guy on the right get a dick transplant or something?

Him

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ

someone to tear their organs apart with a dick that is bigger than their upper leg

They want a big buff guy to impregnate them and a fuckin' nerd to support them with their IT job while the woman still fucks other studs.

a kind, active healthy man.. all that big dick shit you kids believe is all girls want. is bull shit. stop being dweebs and go get a girl..

sauce who dis

that nigger has a biohazard tattoo he's a faggot with that other roodypoo and this girls just doing their hair and makeup. come on now.

Quads spek the trooth

Why do i want yo see this girl fuck by this 2 guys

those numbers tho

>this

... yeah... I know what I am talking about.. go get them...

Unless you're a tall attractive nerd that plows wifes when doing on site support because their shitbag CEO husband is off banging underage girls in Thailand for the weekend.

Security

Meaningful longterm and secure connection with someone they love

For starters a white man not 2 monkeys....then a big white Dick in there white ass pussys....holy fk I sound black

t. brazzers

this

How does he have a pocket if no pants?

love

SAUCE YOU FAT SMALL DICKED WHITE BOYS

Well shit, this guy actually knows

Women are fetishist, individualistic and subjective.
"Want something" doesn't mean "Need something".

What they want doesn't matter at all.
Women needs someone who "fill" their weaknesses in such form that her own selfishness into admiration and later devotion.

Muscular guys who can levitate peppers

Money

a good healthy relationship with a good looking black guy

Attention.

What he means is that she wants the sauce.

Her name is Katya Clover.

You don't have one of those?...

How does he have pants if no a pocket?

Delicious meals

money money and money

That's a fake picture of a black man, there is no robbing or stealing wtf? Can't anyone accurately depict a black man without being racist and intolerable?

Ooh yeah cheap fk for a banana

Guys with big balls

lol guy on the left is a biological hazard.

fixed?

It's true, we all have 7% nigger blood.

if you aren't 6'5 with a 12 inch dick and making a minimum of 6 figures, no girl hotter than a 4 will ever date you long term.

A vast financial flow to support their material world. Someone who can assert their status at the top of their circle of divas and spotlight them as the center of attention is also desired, but never admitted.

Katya Clover

My man, finally a black man who is fighting for his brothers by stealing and causing riots, then blaming the white man. Makes me love life talking about their logic.

Not true, you just have to look for the bipolar and low self esteem one's. Just go out drinking and wait for the girls asking strangers if they think they are attractive and you're in.

They want what every black man can provide.....a big turd looking cock....dirty bitches

She want a man that can really swas-DickHer

Money trumps everything. Everything else is secondary.

What if I just want to love and be loved in a stable relationship with a 6 or higher? If you love her more than she loves you, she'll use it against you and win every time. Boo hoo!

a black guy with a well trained body

pic related

Yeah the next part is tricking them into thinking they need you. Have you ever had sex?

If you want love, get a dog or something. Women aren't capable of the love that men desire.

They want you user

So what is your favourite way for bi-polar girls to ruin your life user? False rape allegations is mine.

Nice dubs

Don't speak for all of us you faggot

Them breaking into your home and wrecking your shit is mine. I had a crazy girl do this after she saw my phone had a text from Margret. Margret is my sister.

I mean, I was cheating on the bitch, but she never knew it wasn't with Margret, hahaha.

Have sex with me ladies I'm a black man with well trained body ..I got this through having no job...lots of time for training ...then I decided ooh I'm fit let's rape people as well as rob them yee Haa cos that how we roll

me

Love for a woman is experienced in a more abstract way, like that of the mosquito or rat.

>office 365

Regrettably so. I was a hot dog thrusting into a hallway.

You're absolutely right. I was just hoping there was a chance that I could be wrong.

Sorry to hear bud, my bitch would blow me until my forearm went into spasms when she was on her highs. When she was on her lows I let her know I hated being around her and just went out for drinks with the boys. You drew an unlucky hand friend.

Just because you have astonishing limitations doesn't mean that you can blame them on women

Women don't even know what they want

Had a bi-polar ex who dumped me because I was accidentally nice once. Then she left and got raped on the reg by Super Chad. Super Chad naturally was banging other girls on the side and when she found out she naturally smashed his car up with his own tire iron. When he saw her doing this he jumped in his car to speed off, running through a red light and killing a pedestrian. 15 years in the clink, REKT, gg, Bi-Polar Girl WINS.

Who is this

too old, too bald, but too feminine though.

most women don't like the metro sexual style.

money and the security you get with it

A guy that's not browsing Sup Forums at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon.

>what women want.
>ruralsexual.

Her name is Katya and the website is 2clover

If you're saying don't speak for all women, you're wrong. Also tits or gtfo

If you're saying don't speak for all men, stop being a faggot, and you're wrong again.

Can't you read the watermark?

My personal favorite was emotional abuse followed by her trying a literal spontaneous cucking right in front of me at my home.

I may be beta, but I'm no fucking omega.

All women can claim to want the same thing but its not true...it just depends on who they are.

Im happy with a man whos more of a dominant manly man...the kinda guy that can help build and fix things. That knows what he wants and does it thiugh at the same time i want him to have a bit of a soft side that he saves only for me.
Which is why my bf is pretty perfect

I'll respond to you user, if only just to prove that someone is listening and therefore you are not an omega.

What happened in the trying of the spontaneous cucking?

mike
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

>they search for the highest one in the hierarchy according to their standards
This guys knows it. Love doesn't exist.