People love Game of Thrones but don't realize this is the best show HBO ever produced

People love Game of Thrones but don't realize this is the best show HBO ever produced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oeIf-9jE2mE?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the best show ever produced PERIOD.

There's no stigmata these days.

Your father was run over by a trolley, right?

Macaroni with gravy

THEY DIDN'T HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

>the Normanos

fuck off with this dudebro shit

He asks about you.

I think I seen a couple of niggers running that way!

Conter point

(you)

When I came in one morning to open up there you were with your head half in the toilet. Your hair was touching the toilet water. Disgustin.

Spotted the numale

IT'S THE JACKET!!!!!

Chrissy: I look in her eyes, man, and she looks back at me...

Paulie: How the fuck do I put myself up for adoption?

I never see any love for the therapy scenes but the back and forth between Mefli and Tony was the best acting in the show. its a romantic relationship in a way

>They found out Vito is a fag episode
youtu.be/oeIf-9jE2mE?t=50

VITO SPATAFORE'S AN ASS-MUNCHER!

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA

Commendatori.

DATS RITE COCKSUCKAH

GO HOME AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX

How he didn't spot a fat fuck trying to ambush him so close in a desert street.

Can someone explain this one to me?...I don't get it..

Because Vito is a come-from-behind kind of guy.

They were breaking drunk Christopher's balls, who was doing silly speeches about his little baby girl, idk, they were all asshole to him but he just couldn't handle the banter.

I still haven't finished watching it but I've loved what I've seen. I get burned out trying to watch hour long shows for days on end.

When he woke up, I held him down while Frank cut his head off with a hacksaw.

Silent as mouse pissing on cotton.

>tfw I've seen this with my chick

Probably the 2nd best ever, but too shallow to be considered Sopranos-tier.

>yfw the guy who did the intro song also did the TD Season 2 intro theme

Heh.

sigh ok here it is again

Sopranos > Shield> Mad Men > Wire

that's where wire ranks

maron, paisan! your goomah's a skiffooz! que pootz! Ooouuh!

I should watch the shield again. did it some years back. it got much better after season 2 i think?I was impressed. figured it was going to be much worse. i also enjoyed SoA. for FX shit y aknow

Have to disagree

Sopranos > Twin Peaks > The Wire > Deadwood

Dat ending tho

What the fuck do they have to do with each other you delusional faggot?
>Man I really like GOT rn
>YAA BUT U GOTTA ADMIT SOPRANOS WAS LIKE THE BEST
>what
>DON'T ACT LIKE SOPRANOS WASN'T THE BEST user
>what does that have to do with me liking GoT?

That's u user

>shield

Bait

FUCK DA TOMATOES, I'LL TAKE THE ESCAROLE!

>confirmed for never watched the shield

>gravy's good tonight

that guy with the cigarette who ignores him is David Chase, the show creator

Who was Tony's best mistress?

Didn't he say before and way before

The major theme of the last season is that these characters cannot change, even if they sometimes want to, their nature always draw them back in to the comfort zone of easy money and violent pleasures.

The premiere is about Eugene killing himself because he realizes he cannot leave the mafia. The whole Vito arc is about him trying to get away from this life, but realizing he can't work like a normie, which brings his death. Tony has various psychological breakhroughs about trying to become a better man and has his whole "what if Tony was a civilian?" Kevin Finnerty dream phase, but he always gives in to his sadistic impulses (like when he bullies Janice about her kid and leaves with a big smile) and sociopathic tendencies (which Melfi realizes cannot change and finally drops him). Chris tried to get his shit together, but still ended up falling off the wagon, which resulted in T murdering him in cold blood.

Tony was delusional. I think Chase always said that what he thought made the show great and different from other shows, is that all the characters are always lying to each other, but mostly are lying to themselves.

both are HBO shows and at their times' were viewed as the best shows on TV you sperg

Why would I watch that trash?

GoT is not the best show on HBO atm.

that diffuse light though. the sopranos has some of the best lighting and overall scene compositions when you wouldn't expect it. not all the time, but enough to appreciate it. a lot of shows have really cookie cutter compositions (think, "rule of thirds" other generic compositions that you can get out of a "composition for dummies" book), but the sopranos really surprise you, they sneak in the artistry when you aren't expecting it. I remember this one scene when carmela was in the bath tub, and they built the set so it would look like it was in one-point perspective (italian renaissance, show is about italians, etc), and they did it just for that one shot. amazing really. most people who watch the sopranos just watch it for the mob hits and jokes, which are all great, but there's a lot of good artistry in it too. it's good stuff. I like that they don't make a big deal about it either. a lot of director's make their whole movie about the composition and leave out the character development and plot. sopranos does a pretty good job of balancing all of these elements, humor, seriousness, death, family, art, etc.

There really are a lot of really stunning shots throughout the series. I remember a while back one user was nice enough to dump a bunch caps of great looking shots from every season.