So tell me Trumpkins, how hard will you cry when the EC picks Hillary Clinton as the next president?

So tell me Trumpkins, how hard will you cry when the EC picks Hillary Clinton as the next president?

>inb4 congress can discard the votes

Well should congress do that, then guess what? The current senate (yes democrat majority) gets to pick the next president.....

Say it with me..... 'Madam President'.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/meet-the-hamilton-electors-hoping-for-an-electoral-college-revolt/508433/
history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Electoral-College/
cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/congress-balance-of-power-2016-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still denial huh?

as much as id rather have clinton, trump has already spoke with obama and transitioned in.

just wait it out. he will prob be impeached before the end of his term. if not, america will become such a catastrophe under his elite rule that he'll be laughed off the planet

I have got it on good sources that this has very high odds of actually happening.

I doubt enough Republican electors would get on board if the outcome looked like it would be a Clinton presidency. I think the best we can hope for at this point is a group of electors voting for a more moderate Republican president.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/meet-the-hamilton-electors-hoping-for-an-electoral-college-revolt/508433/

have the EC not elected anyone yet?

December 19 is when they vote.

>and transitioned in
wat

The switch doesn't happen until January 20th.

No, but someone like Trump is the exact reason for their existence. We've never had someone like Trump, so they've not had to reject anyone before.

Exactly! Dubs speak truth. I doubt that Donald Trump will ever see the presidency, since the electoral college will not choose him.

I can't believe shills are this much in denial that she actually lost. Get over it already, Crooked Hillary didn't get in and people are already forgetting about her and she's already putting the towel in and looking forward to retirement.

Ok I'll bite. What makes Trump so bad?

If you want anyone to take this seriously, you're going to need to name those sources. Many "good sources" gave very low odds for Trump winning the election. Credible sources are hard to come by these days.

>not understanding the electoral college

>The current senate (yes democrat majority) gets to pick the next president.....

No, incoming HGouse picks President if the EC can't, incom9ing Senate picks VP. Both incom9ng and current house and senate are GOP majority, so the distinction is not important in this case.

>have the EC not elected anyone yet?
If you mean "has the election ever gone to the house," yes. It has happened three times, rwice under the current Constitutional rules.

If you have they voted yet this year, no that's in December.

If you mean have they ever gone rogue and elected somebody who did not win the electoral college in the states, not under the cutrrrent system -- before that, the question was not relevant.

He said mean things.

wow gonna be exciting :o - personally i hope its Hillary, as long as it don't result in nuclear winter. at least she has climate policies..

{leans into mic}

WRONG!

thanks

I understand it perfectly. You're like a losing team who is down by 21 points throwing a hail mary in the final seconds of a football game. Even if you make the touchdown, the game is still over and you lost.

For starters:

>Financial team: Wall Street billionaires
>Attorney General: far right establishment Alabama republican senator
>Education: Multibillionaire elite lobbyer Michelle Rhee
>Agriculture: elite billionaire owner of Lucas Oil Forrest Lucas
>Energy: elite billionaire oil tycoon Harold Hamm
>Homeland: far right establishment and richest politician until trump Texas congressman Michael McCaul
>Treasury: Goldman Sachs elite banker Steven Mnunchin
>Commerce: elite billionaire lobbyist Peter Thiel
>Budget: far right establishment and lifelong elite conman Oklahoma senator Tom Coburn
>EPA: elite lobbyist Mayron Ebell
>Domestic Policy: far right establishment gay hater Ohio secrstary of state Ken Blackwell

history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Electoral-College/

BUT POPULAR VOTE THO

Okay, lets give this shill the benefit of the doubt. This is their last chance, so if this board won't be ctr free until 20 jan. ,it probably never will be.

Not even close to being enough for the EC to go 'lol #ImWithHer'.

The EC is a compromise between what is best for the people and what the people want. A winning president is the president who can have more votes spread out, not all of them condensed into a few areas.

>voted for trump to drain the swamp and because crooked hillary
>see trump's prospective cabinet
>cognitive dissonance
>u mad cuck?
>that showed them

>actually believes this is "draining the swamp"

Yea, Trump played his cards well by constantly visiting swing states. Hillary just kept going to places where she knew she had a lot of support.

Why the fuck are you faggots making 200 'hope' threads a day?

Hope in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Hillary lost, the election is over, get over it!

say it with me OP
OP is a fag and always will be.

You really have no idea what's actually going on, or how the political system works in the United States.

Oh, wait and see. December 19 will be very interesting indeed.

how do people KNOW that trump is going to destroy america? are you the same people that KNEW trump only had a 1% chance to win in pretty much every poll?

Too bad she quit already. You dumb faggot.

half of those people are self-made billionaires, wouldn't want that rubbing off on to the American people now, would we?

Yeah because you dumbasses will break down and cry all over again.

No dumb ass, conceding sets no legal precedent for quitting. It only means that she is not contesting the results as of that time. The EC can legally elect her if the choose to.

hillarys donations have dried up.
special interest groups arent hiring her for "speeches" anymore.
shes done dude get over it.

It will be our early Christmas present....

>Too bad she quit already
doesn't matter, if the electoral college chooses her, she can still accept the nomination. Conceding during the election is just a symbolic gesture, nothing more.

Some of her donors will likely want their money back, since she won't be in a position to help them out any longer.

trips asks that you get your head out of your ass. no matter how much crying and praying she's not going to be president.

people thought the liberal fag riots were bad? yea. throw hillary in the presidency despite trump winning via democracy.

>Denial the post

>if the electoral college chooses her
the electoral college will not choose her.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. The electors are paying attention, and seeing all of the controversy that the Trump win has caused so far. Trump supporters being emboldened and committing hate crimes like they're out of style now, the anti-Trump protests popping up all over the nation. Don't think that they aren't noticing. Everyone is.

Say it with me....You're a faggot in denial

It's over. I know you're upset Sharia Law won't be enacted under Killary, but losing is a part of life. Accept defeat

I honestly don't want Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders as president.

>this low quality bait
>spammed almost verbatim all over the board
>people still falling for it

Come the fuck on

this is your daily reminder that anything said after " I concede this election to Donald Trump" is nothing but butthurt

Omg I thought Trump was gonna be pres but holy shit the ec might NOTICE the fake hate crimes and a bunch of faggots rioting! All hail madame president!!!!!1

all of this means literally dick. Let's deny democracy and the vote of the people given to them by the Constitution because people are """protesting""" Just die CTR

And you think if Hillary was suddenly chosen that things would settle down? No, instead you'll have thousands of new protests but with Trump supporters with guns. Same story but different side of the same coin.

trump supporters are not committing crimes or controversy. we won. why the fuck would we spray paint swastikas and burn down churches in victory you retard people who lose commit crimes.

sure kid. what's butthurt land like this time of year?

There's literally 0% chance of that happening.
Next thread.

just admit you're an asshole and move on kid.

well according to hillary shills a 1% chance can win you the presidency.

sure you do. santa clause tell you?

denial is strong

You mean the Senate that still isn't Democrat majority, the Congress that isn't Democrat majority, and the Republican president?

>implying the Democrats have a majority in anything significant

even sweeter tears dec. 20th.

>committing hate crimes like they're out of style

Please list some sources. [citation needed]

All of the 'fake' hate crimes that initially came out have been debunked, or no official reports made to law enforcement, only 'stories' posted on social media. That doesn't make them real, and conservatives don't typically vandalize things, especially when they won. No, that is a liberal hallmark.

climate believer. kek.

so?

The first election I was old enough to vote in was '96 and I voted to reelect Clinton. I then voted straight Democrat in every national election up to this one. So I say this as someone who probably has a lot more in common with the liberals who are so butthurt right now than the alt-right faggot, putting anyone else but Trump in the White House will cause nothing but trouble for this country. For everyone, not just a portion (roughly half, or in other words a non-trivial portion). This would destroy what little faith the average person has in the system right now. It would be absolute proof that voters have no real voice in matters.

No matter how lousy Trump may, or may not turn out to be, it will not compare to the amount of turmoil and bitterness that blocking him from taking the office that he was legally elected to, will be. Nothing short of a genuine miracle could defuse the extremely tense and hostile atmosphere that this would create. It very realistically could, and probably would lead to a very violent reaction. I don't care what your views are, if you think that this would be a good situation for anyone then you are fucking delusional.

the butthurt will be eternal, I'm afraid.

yawn

she was too sick to campaign.

yawn. probably same guy said Hillary would win.

I seen one that said trump supporters burned down a church.
republican burning down a church.
yes.
you read that right
republican burning a church...

yawn

sure kid

We know because he's lead a life of nothing but promoting his name, and hasn't done a thing to qualify himself for any type of governance.

You idiots chose a demagogue to stick it to liberals, and will do nothing to account for the consequences.

>The current senate (yes democrat majority)

lol wut?

yawn. not going to happen.

I'm not making any assumptions or crying about the outcome. I'm simply saying that a person conceding the presidential race does not preclude them from becoming president. I'm stating a fact, not weighing in on how I feel about the situation.

so fuck off.

If that was the one before the election, then it was not a republican who did it. It was a Bernie supporter who burned down that black church and spray painted "Trump" on it. Unless you're referring to a different one.

>shills will ignore this logical and accurate post.

so? who cares.

>hate crimes
That term is so fucking stupid.

Also, Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters, Trump supporters and even non-voters have been violent asshats.

That's just because of the toxic political climate these day. Yes it has always been bad, but this is unprecedented division between the people of the country. Honesty, they'll see just as many protests if they do vote Clinton (maybe not considering the vast majority protesting are college kids who don't necessarily have to work ((which is actually true and not just trumper billshit))).. At the very least, there will be giant backlash. Yeah she won the popular vote, but that's cause of massive blue states like Cali and NY (which also do have a ton of republican voters but the dense urban areas voted for her), and he has millions of people who would be outraged. Idk I'm kinda rambling. But I just don't see it happening. This feels like that SNL sketch w chappelle and Chris Rock where the delusional liberals were slowly trying to justify the fact that trump was doing better than expected, and it devolved into them trying to find some reason or way this made sense.... Idk. I voted trump. I'm not a huge supporter of him though. He just represents more views of mine than she did. And the stuff that she supports that I agree with are mostly states-rights anyway, so I wasn't afraid of voting him in, and nor should anyone else be. There are checks and balances to stop him from doing anything insane. And truthfully, he's not full on retarded. He's not gonna destroy our county or the world. He doesn't have a magic nuclear button so people who talk about him having the nuclear codes are stupid. And he is surrounding himself with smart people who have been in government for years and years. He may be "anti establishment", but he's surprisingly more moderate than almost anyone else who ran this year... Plus, we have a chance to vote him out in 4 years if he doesn't do a good job. If G HW Bush couldn't win re-election, trump most likely won't.

about as stupid as "love crime"

Jesus. I just reread this. I sound like I don't speak English as my first language or am retarded. Sorry. I'll proofread next time I rant

>>hate crimes
>That term is so fucking stupid.

Actually 'hate crimes' are unconstitutional. If you beat someone who's the same color as you, it's aggravated assault. If you beat someone who's a minority, then it's not just aggravated assault, but it's also a hate crime.

So one person receiving a beating yields a stiffer penalty than another? What happened to EQUAL PROTECTION under the law? This is why these so-called hate crimes are not constitutional. You either commit a crime, or you don't.

Gr8 b8 m8

cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/congress-balance-of-power-2016-election/

if trump gets rid of lobbyists then he will be one of the greatest presidents of our time.

I voted for Hillary. But you're right about Trump being moderate, he's probably the most liberal conservative president we've had. And he's not completely incompetent, not like George W junior.

Liberal in the true sense of the word, yes. That word in the US has taken on new meaning however, and should be Progressive Liberal they way that it is misused.

people think trump is some kind of mouth breather for whatever reason. I mean he's constantly on the go making shitloads from business ventures, hes writing books while making his billions I mean hes not a fucking incompetent retard. obama doesn't do shit compared to the high energy trump.

Well, in theory, it's supposed to be a hate crime only if you beat them BECAUSE of their skin color/religion/sexual orientation/whatever. I have no idea how that works in practice, though.

usually the armchair political faggots go back to not caring about politics within a week after the election. This year the butthurt level has reached epic proportions and the tears are still coming in. love it. love. it.

she lost SO HARD
SO FUCKING HARD
she will be remembered as the BIGGEST LOSER in the ENTIRE HISTORY of america

she was so unlikable that she lost to a reality tv star, despite her campaign costing hundreds of millions of $ with ten times as many people as Trumps team

she controlled CNN/MSNBC/ETC AND SHE LOST ANYWAY

i voted buchanan in that same election you old faggot from 1975

And yet it's only seen as a "hate crime" if a white/heterosexual/nontrans/Christian beats someone up for being nonwhite/LGBT/nonChristian.