My cousin just got thrown in the slammer Sup Forums

My cousin just got thrown in the slammer Sup Forums.
His bail is $15,000 should I bail him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940243/Man-Joker-mouth-like-Heath-Ledger-Anthony-MacDowell-arrested-shoplifting-Walmart-Utica-New-York.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

/thread

He looks like an AIDS infested faggot. Let him rot in prison so he gets raped and controls the population there by spreading his queer disease.

Why haven't you invested that capital? Shame on you and your criminally inclined kin.

wtf did he do? -_-

No. If his bail is 15k, he probably desurvs it

Looks like he already got gang attacked. Sometimes to get in they need to attack someone's face with a razor blade.

WHERE IS HE?

how did he get those scars?

His dad put a smile on his face

The fuck is going on with his mouth
Is this some shitty joker cosplay?

A $15000 bail means you only have to pay $1500, not a high bail at all.

Still yet, don't let him out.

is he a good person?
will he pay you back?
is he a "good person to you"?
like... you get what I mean.

then yes.
otherwise, no.

15 grand just for him to be out of jail until his trial? Fuck no. Unless you are sitting on mountains of cash and even if so, you're probably smart enough to know it's a bad investment.

He would only have to pay $1,500.
Still though he couldn't have done anything too bad, $15000 really isn't a high bail.

This picture
I want to believe

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940243/Man-Joker-mouth-like-Heath-Ledger-Anthony-MacDowell-arrested-shoplifting-Walmart-Utica-New-York.html

How about you show us what your actual cousin looks like you cunt.

pls stop posting ur utter shit all the time. ur not funny. the only feeling i get watching ur videos is digust. they are simply NOT worth watching and never will be. stop being a try hard and kys

No