Digital style !!!

What did the mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1hUTL6sUqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duck Guy was really likeable, it was genuinely quite disturbing and upsetting what happened to him.

That's a good look.

Those are nice quads.

DIGITAL STYLE

Those Quads look good user

youtu.be/l1hUTL6sUqA

>digital
>digits
hot damn son

IM A COMPUTERY GUY

reddit

My dad is a computer

Digital dancing. Hey, this is fun!

When you do it digitalyyyyyyYYYYYYEEEEEE

Digital shitposting!

Hey, this is fun!

It was an indictment of the internet. The scene presents the three major activities that are performed on the internet, 1. the search for and exchange of information ("hey look a bar graph"), 2. allowing one to define personal identity and appeal to vanity ("digital style!"), and 3. socializing and entertainment ("do a digital dance, hey this is fun!").

But we see as a the scene progresses how hollow each of these pursuits is. The charts displayed behind door one get increasingly more basic before disappearing entirely, revealing how redundant and misleading "information" on the internet is and how using it to replace actual education reduces one to nothing. The digital style gets increasingly abstract and bizarre, going beyond mere fashion and soon rendering the user completely out of touch with body image and normalcy until all that's left is a confused, shambling abomination (the "deviantart effect"). And the digital dance is repetitive, dull timewasting, drawing more and more into its snare, the promise for socialization unfulfilled as people just burn away their hours and days performing the same task over and over, refusing to acknowledge it's long since ceased to be entertaining.

Only the red guy (e.g., red pill) is able to detach himself from these trivial pursuits, yearning for more genuine knowledge and tracing the leads back to discover the ultimate truth, that the internet is just another tool used by humanity's owners to keep the populace docile and ineffectual as sheep.

Damn, that's a really good theory. Makes me want to get off my computer right now

Why didn't the computer want to be touched?

What did he mean by this?

Damn.

What about theories on the series as a whole?

Some people in the comments were talking about how children's shows create a false image of the world for the youth, but I don't know.

fag

Computer.
Show me nude tane.

>an old man died
>BUT LOOK, A COMPUTER

now BANE i can get into

is this kino

youtube kino

Yes we get it, you're here reddit. Now leave.

>>>reddit

NO IT'S EASY TO BE

A CLEVER SMART BOY LIKE ME

Reminder Computer literally did nothing wrong.
>friends summoned a teacher willingly
>yellow and duck genuinely enjoyed the experience
>red was, at worst, bored, and honestly was kind of a dick the whole time
Computer just has an issue with personal space but you can hardly demonize him for that.

no he wasn't he was an intrusive cunt and asked way too many personal questions, whats your fav colour, blood type, the lot, all red guy did was touch him and he freaked the fuck out

if it wasn't for his charming song and melodies I would of found him my self and destroyed him my self

COUNT TO A FIFTY IN A BLINK OF MY EYE

eh

PESKY BEE