Meet fat girl on Tinder

>Meet fat girl on Tinder
>Talk to her for ages, real deep stuff
>She admits to liking me
>I kinda like her personality too but she is fat and ugly
>Lie and say I like her back
>She is extremely insecure about the way she looks
>Over the course of 6 months build up her confidence and make her love herself more
>She thinks we're in a full on relationship
>Eventually she becomes so confident in herself that she leaves me because she now thinks she's really fucking hot and can do much better than me
>tfw she is still fat and ugly and I was lying the entire time
>She is alone now and completely miserable
>I don't take her back

mfw one step ahead of a woman and her shitty nature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEvvRfuVk30
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a fucking life op LOL

/thread

Ok but how about doing something productive, Like scissor swallowing?

Nice work OP, this is how girls should be treated. It's funny how with a few little compliments they will fall for anything and suddenly they're better than you because they have a tendency to feel superior for quite literally no reason. Makes me laugh even harder when it's a fat girl, go lose some weight like you disgusting lumps.

Was hard to carry on the act for this reason. Every month she'd post something on social media like 'I'm determined to lose weight now! :) no more messing around, lets do this!" and then she'd go for a 15 minute jog once and never exercise again and continue to eat a shit diet.

What I'm hearing is that a girl broke up with you so now you've twisted the story around in your own head to seem like you never liked her in the first place and it was all a game to you even though it totally wasn't and all of this is just a convenient lie to help you not feel like such a loser for being dumped by a fat chick and now you're posting about it here to try and get others to reinforce your made up story because if other people believe it then it makes it that much easier for you to believe it when deep down you still know how pathetic it is.

PIC OF THE WHALE?

delete this

Yeah it's all too common, they'll have a spurt of determination to change things for the better, do it once or twice and give up until the next wave of motivation comes along. Girls have such little willpower it's pretty astounding lol.

Not OP but even if that is true, he has lost nothing but a fat girl, who is pretty much equal to nil so no harm done really kek

(OP)
What I'm hearing is that a girl broke up with you so now you've twisted the story around in your own head to seem like you never liked her in the first place and it was all a game to you even though it totally wasn't and all of this is just a convenient lie to help you not feel like such a loser for being dumped by a fat chick and now you're posting about it here to try and get others to reinforce your made up story because if other people believe it then it makes it that much easier for you to believe it when deep down you still know how pathetic it is.

By delete it I assume you meant post it again.

>equal to nil
Has obviously never tried to lift a landwhale

So much butthurt fatties. Go for a run.

>not op

You know that it won't help reinforce the delusions if you just agree with yourself while pretending to be someone else, right? Also people who aren't OP usually don't start their post with, "not op."

Lol just saying wasn't OP breh now leave me alone and reply to him if you got a problem with him, fatty.

Pic of whale user plz

I did the same thing but we were "dating" through all of middle school, and my freshman year. im a senior now im 18 and shes 16. I did fuck her tho.
(pic is her)

can u say that again sir how old was she

Send the fucking pic faggot

im not with her anymore this was in the past.

yea yea tell it to the judge u freak

*pulls out ak-47*
Alright now i dont wanna have to shoot.

look nigga i born in the mother fucking hood u kill me nigga and u will have 2 days to live before one off my home boys kills ur pebo bear looking ass now get in to the car

*takes out cock *

Fuck it.
*shoots*

Wait... So you spent 6 months of your life keeping a relationship with a girl you find ugly. Dating her and who knows what else. All for the punchline that she leaves you because you built up her confidence?

Do I have this right?

This thread

>it's still cool to date fat chicks as long as you do it ironically

>LOL
get off b

*last breath * see u on cnn nigger

>b
You too newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=vEvvRfuVk30 ok ladys no need to fight now