What's Sup Forums's opinion of him?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seen a couple of his vids. He has a old school horror presenter kind of vibe. It's kind of cheesy, but fairly entertaining

One of the few youtubers that don't suck.

towelhead
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

Yea, I like his videos I am actually subbed to this guy. great voice tbh

Would bang if he was dead

Noice

Literally who

Love him, his style is like says

Rob Dyke, does some creepy videos on YouTube.

Fair enough.

He's fucking awesome, i love how he brought back wwyptoti, one of his best series by far, especially episodes 1-40, in conclusion one of my fav youtubers.

he's pretty cool

and in case

HI ROB

Rob Kike is a no good, never did nothing right kinda piece of human waste that serves only to distract uppity millennials with his a "watch mojo" tier Spiel of highly infantile, overly stylized list videos that are to the intellect wat silly putty is to chimpanzee. As a matter of fact, I would make this little brown nose good for nothing asshole part of the common curriculum for any kind of art school, or content creators as it allows great insights into the depths of non-authenticity, and a meme tier shtick that does not further anything, or anyone in any way. It makes me vomit the way this douche bag nobrains drags his corpulent self in front of a lens to cash in that sweet dough, while the masses of blue haired, pickachu pantie wearing millennial goth girls are firing their dopamine receptors to this absolute trash. This world is dying, and we are dying with it, and Rob Dyke DOES NOT HELP.

I know who he is. I went to school with him. He's from my hometown and he was a fat piece of shit back then. Then again, I was a skinny piece of shit, so maybe that's why we got along decently. One of my friends called him "big dyke" over and over and Dyke suckerpunched him after he turned around. That shit was fucking hilarious.

>

?

Nvm, it's just kinda hard to believe, maby it's just me.

I like him, Never seen him posted here so kinda curious as to what brought this on.
>Cool voice
>Cool beard
>Handsome af

Probably meant to give me a (you), but I don't give a fuck.

I could tell you what road he lived on, as I used to get off the bus and smoke cloves/cigarettes with the guy, but I won't. Like I said, I used to hang out with him occasionally and we were cool. Believe me or don't. He might remember who this is from the cloves comment if he's in this thread.

he's okay but list videos are pretty boring

OP here, not Rob Dyke.

Just wanted to know what everyone thought of him since he's not out right cancerous and I never see him in here. Just curiosity.

I'll get fucked by him.