When will you finns stop oppressing fennoswedes?

When will you finns stop oppressing fennoswedes?
And Why do you hate them so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4697871,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrx-oYld-8k
youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrians
youtube.com/watch?v=MYdYA1zuzwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are not and never have been Swedish. They are 100% ethnic Finns who happen to speak the language of our former colonial oppressor.

Sure they have swedish heritage but Why is that relevant. And we never oppressed you

>100% ethnic Finns

Nope. They have varying origins depending on their region.

Ethnicity is more than genes too. It's also language.
Some Finland-Swedes might have Finnish genes moreso than a Laplander but they don't have our language so they aren't Finns.

Here we go again
Just write "le finland is swedish" and get 1000 (you)s

This graph is horrible, Its showing how you destroy culture

It's not our fault that your language is so inferior to Our elf dialect that no one wants to keep using it.

6 million fennoswedes! We should give them a country as an apologize

It went down from ~18% to 5% because most Finland-Swedes realized being a Finland-Swede is lame and it's much better to be a Finn.

They should and probably are proud of their swedish heritage, which has achieved way more than finns

you should
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4697871,00.html

ok this seems like the perfect thread to ask:
who is 'cai-goran' and why is he always someone in a finland-swede thread

My grandfather's generation stopped speaking Swedish to their kids because they married Finnish speaking women.

Finnish women destroy cultures with their vaginas.

Stupid grandfather desu, WHO wouldn't back then want to keep their swedish ancestry alive

Google our greatest Prime Minister of all time: Alexander Stubb. There's your answer.

To be fair, he speaks many languages fluently and is quite well spoken.
Too bad he fights for the bad side.

>f*nnoswedes

Cai-Göran is your typical Swede / Fennoswede with delusions of grandeur and who firmly believes that Finns are inferior creatures that Swedes civilized. Said individuals also believe that the Swedish Empire dindu nuffin and only sought to help out the savages they were surrounded by, instead of viciously exploiting them and getting them murdered en masse in imperialist wara like certain Finns claim.

Oh it's a thread where swedish kang tries to b8 (you)s

Also

>Fennoswedes

In all probability he had no Swedish ancestry, just like the vast majority of Swedish-speaking Finns.

I will submit your description to the Urban Dictionary

>walking on the streets
>hear something that is not Finnish or English or Russian (tourists)
>listen carefully to get confirmed that it's not Norwegian (Danish and Icelandic are easier to reckon)
>*react* (pic related)

If we could punch that face without getting in trouble we all would. So punchable.

Kang, give sources to when swedes oppressed you

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrx-oYld-8k

He actually did. Their family are of Swedish gypsy heritage who got deported from Sweden a few hundred years earlier.

I don't think that face needs to be punched, more like fucking examined.

biter sötpajen läppen här

>when will you stop oppressing fennoswedes
They're not oppressed, they're the most privileged 5% minority in Europe. Not that they don't deserve to get oppressed.

>don't
wouldn't*

When they wiped out 1/3 of Finns in their useless expansionist wars, taxed us hellishly and exploited us heavily.

I've been around fennoswedes and they hate finns.
I think the hate is justified for permadrunks, white trash at least.

Aka, the exact same treatment swedish peasants got,

No excuse

We brought u relevance

Opinion: there are too many Finns and Swedes on this website.

They are fucking peasants. I wonder when you idiots start to represent Finland with facts, and not with memes.

That money went to the betterment of your country, whereas our hard work only benefitted Swedes. You also were also to be viewed as an outlaw should you not learn Swedish as a Finn, you couldn't progress anywhere in life with your own mother tongue etc. Also Swedes generally saw us as more expendable and as an other, Swedes taking off from Finland the moment the last Finnish conscript died just attests to this.

5% priviledged, more like 0.5% of fenno-swedes, most are non urbanite peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

what did he mean by this?

Those peasants too can get served by the majority of 95%. Really makes you think, huh?

What so many other finns feel, shame.

Cai göran is the guy from kauniainen who owns a boat, wears pink shirt with white beige pants and looks down his nose at finns

I'm one, huh?

Can you name any genuine finn and not fennoswede that has actually accomplished anything?

Fennoswedes are the most literal mongols

Me.

Grabbed this from a presentation by prof. Aarno Palotie.

Finland-Swedes are shifted towards Sweden(only one sample for some reason but that doesn't matter here as it wouldn't change anything if there was more or none) but still clearly heavily mixed with Finns.

>Estonians cluster closer to Swedes than Fennoswedes
really stimulates my neural pathways

It's well know that serfs in sweden were brought from estonia throughout history, that has something to do with it.

When Finland became independent, there was a vague of nationalism where fenno-swedes would voluntarily start speaking Finnish to their kids and fennocise their names like Sandvik --> Santalahti, Lund --> Lehto etc.

>Seppo Lehto is a hurri

Mind blown

Well he has stormfag tendencies?
He's a hurri but a tavastian one?

He tried to get recruited by Mossad and then got mad they didn't want him. Average IRL Sup Forumsack.

Nice proxy graph you have there lad, Finns 550 & Fenno-Swedes 535. But the proportion are false and display as if other group scored over a half as hood as the other, while the true difference is only 2,7% worse for the fenno-swedes (or 2,8% better for the Finns)

*throws poop in the fan*

Finns are evil and opressive People
They cpllaborated with Nazis, invaded Russia and commited many war crimes
Then they backstabbed their nazi allies and pretended they were good guys all along

>latvia
more dotty dots than swedy swedes
jis

>you'll never be as handsome as Sparv

Not ok.

He's ironmarch tier, not Sup Forums.
He loathes commies and jews and doesn't meme about it.

ah but yes my dear friend, here's the difference
they've been a free country in the last 70 years, unlike you or me

The strong and elusive survive in this world. Stop crying Ivan.

Reminder that the country you originate from despite being "victor" is much worse off than it used to be and pretty much is worse off than everyone who was on the losing side of ww2.

The eternal khan

I know friend
We are simply not as ruthless as the eternal Finn

are you at least sorry for the crimes you commited?

Why should they be sorry when it all worked out for them in the end? Only losers have to be sorry, fritz.

For what exact grimes my russian friend?

Fighting alongside germans to retrieve lost land where countless people lost their homes? Just because Stalin thought he could have what he wanted without a decent fight. And what comes to betraying germans, I can say they deserved it considering Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

Finns have nothing to be ashamed about. We were simply protecting our right for our own lands and freedoms. And i would kill to protect that right for my children too.

can someone explain what a hurri is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrians

Your ancestors

For declaring war of agression against Soviet Union

> to retrieve lost land
You made a peace treaty with Soviets, accepting territorial losses. Then you broke the treaty and illegally invaded soviet union, supporting mass murdering nazis. And after wards, you betrayed your brothers in arms.
And if you say they were so evil and deserved it, maybe you shouldnt have helped those evil people wage war against people of eastern europe and russia

When will you finns and norges stop oppressing saami?
And Why do you hate them so much?

Germans are evil and opressive People
They were Nazis, invaded Russia and commited many war crimes
Then they refused to leave finland when asked to, but still whine when got forcefully kicked out

I agree with you
Both Finns and Germans were evil, but Germans apologized
Finns didnt

hol up
so you be saying
we wuz kangz?

Beautiful culture

youtube.com/watch?v=MYdYA1zuzwU

we dont opress them, its just that they go dindu muh racism when we question them leeching our money to their reindeer herding. Maybe 70 years ago we banned their language but that was then. Swedes kept castrating them

You realize you're defending an totalitarian country that firstly assaulted an non-aligned nation unjustly violating it's sovereignty.

You're literally crying about soviets hitting first and then wondering why we hit back. Every russian needs to be genocided and made sure every last one slav baby will be smothered in the snow.

How do you manage to get cucked by swedes out of all people?

I agree, both Soviet Union and Finland are evil countries, who invade their neighbours without declaration of war

I've bet you will post
>le cutting testicles with teeths
but you're kinda suprising now.
>leeching our money
Are you sure? I thought they're pretty independent in that way. And what for they need that money if.. you know, reindeers are multiplying by natural ways, not money.

Nothing to apologize to. We didnt participate your war crimes and invading lost lands +some extra from communists can not be a bad thing. Or do you wish those people had lived in objectively shittiest place near by

swedes are the most powerful race in the world

kys kebab
t. other

But you fought alongsides nazis
Soviet troops neded to divert their troops to fend off Finnish invasion, making it easier for nazis to geoncide people in eastern europe

Swedes from 1A.D(goths)-1970 A.D were barbarians and ruthless rulers of the north.

They sure leach our money. They dont produce any money or anything themself and they whine about us, but then they sure will take all kinds of supports from us. They keep herding those reindeers because muh tradition even when its just a big hole in this countrys budget to support some useless tundra and feed those useless animals

Reminder that soviet union more or so started hostilities in the continuation war at the exact same time we did, both nations knew war was inevitable and this would be obvious to anyone knowing a simple smidge of history. Finns started small time covert operations literally hours apart from soviet air raids.

Also we only pushed to our old borders. we didn't even participitate in siege of leningrad nor touch murmansk line which was grucial for soviet's survival

Kill yourself turk.

Also reminder that the genocidal intentions of Nazis became clear just after the war when the camps were discovered so stop crying and atleast be cordially correct when argumenting you subhuman baboon.

Are you okay? You can stop with that baiting now

How did it make anything easier nazis literally were sitting in lapland all that time

This is a joke thread, guys, i was just kidding

Finland was a small and threatend country and you did what you had to do. I admire Finnish people for managing to stay independant in such turbulent times, and not become part of the eastern block like many other countries

Yet they are 0.1~0.15% of our population.

We could give them all 100k a year and it wouldn't really affect us in any way.
We don't though and whatever costs they inflict on us are orders of magnitude smaller.

Saami are a non-issue and that's great but we have other minorities like Albanians who already outnumber them 3 to 1 and growing.
And that's just one group of immigrants we have.

Cucked?
Mate, they were willing to be part of the greater nation. Also before we were warriors and getting another faction with you means more warriors. Now there is nothing, also worst part is that shitty swedes were rulers and fucked over finns basically creating this future internal hate and our current people are trash makes finns even less interested to be associated with us.

It hurts my head to think what would this place be now if we had became part of soviet union

you would be eesti

Exactly
Pretty shit tier compared to this. Thank god it didnt happen

Dont even mention such a scenario.

fascists and communists were the same authoritarian shit in different bags why are you trying to romantize the sides of war? soviets were evil anti democrats so we kill them, nazis were evil anti democrats so we dont mind killing them as well. The co operation with nazis was just for the sake of convenience and im sure both finland and nazi germany knew that, its just modern germans who are all butthurt about lapland war even though it was our towns that were razed by the eternal germ