I'll never forget what happened @3:17

nobody has forgotten uno farto tho

Itzaaaaaaah buhlack malllle thangggggggggggkuh

What's going on here?

>it's a Tarantino is trying to make us forget about 3:17 thread

nah i aint gonna bury it

he fucking farted on live television

>its a ron Sup Forumsedditor paul forcing this garbage again episode

>Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

What happened to this meme?

Is this the quentin thread or did this just turn into nightcalls all of a sudd-aahhhh

What he actually said was

>it's a blackmail thing

It was a cry for help, someone is hurting tarantino

which one?

>bane is finally dead

thank you jesus

>that autistic pause as he lets out a fart

that can never be forgotten

Sticky LimbooOOOOooooOOo

Yes, yes, well done undies, well down undies HOWEVER

>>bane is finally dead
It's not dead.

Does anybody else do The Pest dance routine when they get a shower? I'm getting pretty good at it and have most of the props.

They took it

hothead

Half of those are not dead

why would you ever want to get rid of the trumpet hating jew goblin

bane?

No. They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

>that Christopher Lee

WHO ARE YOU
H
O

A
R
E

Y
O
U

Get this hothead out of here

that was okay though because he actually got his sticky

good, graceful death for the meme

yes yes hothead, well done hothead

however

i wish tarantino shitpositng had actually ever taken off

Why tho?

>record scratch
>freeze frame

Woah.

So you're probably wondering how I got here.

this is now a tarantino thread

Its been dead since 2014
twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd

because ive saved every tarantino image ive ever seen on Sup Forums and now i have no fucking excuse to post them

they arent even good

That's a good meme but it should be used very carefully.

lol

This will trigger you.

what the fuck did he mean by this

It did though, it's never gonna be as big as Bane but it's a niche that's survived the test of time and lived through many actual failed memes

>Segalposting lasted two months
>HOWEVERposting couldn't even last a week
>Baneposting is eternal

for you

>this is you're average pestposter
mobile.twitter.com/Alfiekin/status/738943001716756480

ruined by frogposters

I thought you meant never.
I agree with you.

it took a while for someone to answer this.

So, whats the next step of your master plan?

yikes

tumblr.com/search/baneposting

it will never truly die

So show me its body.

baneposters confirmed for absolute worstposters

My best friend died in a skin cancer accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Ludus is his favorite place. I'm gonna build him an arena. You don't have to be a gladiator to be an Earth Rocker. Ashur is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend is is at the Medicus again. He's back suffering from grievous wounds for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go fighting anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on watered down wine in my pen, chit-chatting with gladiator fucking nobodies. Now I stay at the villa, like a fucking lanista. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank Jupiter Aurelia wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass defeated. She would have wound up raped by fucking Romans and a slave twice over. She has a big forehead.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu

I heard Morricone in my head reading this.

don't be problematic user

I created this meme where I post a copypasta from Sup Forums after season 2 of Daredevil. "This is why I like Karen Page......even after she got shot she still sees the god in people..." This meme was so good that it made it to Sup Forums. It was close to shitposting level until BvS came out and demolish my meme with MARTHA and GIT ER DONE

It was a hell of a ride, but a short one.