WEHASECR
ALLVEETS

yup, that's right.
hate that book, it's full of moonspeak.

i'm a guy and i wear panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes

sounds like a rap lyric

I kissed a 15-year old girl last month.

I refridgerate hot sauce

What fuck writes on a bookfor a shitty post. Someone spent countless hours pouring their souls to make art that people can enjoy. Not for what I assume is some gay instagram bullshit. Do that on a fucking piece of paper you snow nigger.

I once tipped less than 10%

I have a short skirt and a translucent panty in my drawer, I like to wear it when i'm really horny, feels good fapping in.

I bought condoms for my 13yo niece. She is still a virgin but some of her friends have sex so it's only a matter of time. Her parents a retard jesusfags and would probably die from a stroke if they knew. My gf has talked to her about getting on bc also which will probably happen sometime soon.

I have a crossdressing fetish and I'm a straight male.

bmp

so now it's cold sauce

I steal all my grocery, booze, gardening, and clothing needs. Also random trinkets, small goods, any money that's left unguarded.

I have fucked a mini-pony, fisted some mares, and attempted to jerk off/give a gelding a blowjob. Weird childhood-I don't even go in for furry stuff these days.

Married a friend so she could stay in the US after graduating college.

Wait, solid question everyone that likes wearing thongs/panties. Is it a sex thing or a comfort thing?

Still not over her. Really bothers me and I do not know how to get over it.

Picture of the skirt/panties. Not you wearing them. When/where/how/why did you get them?

I get off sharing explicit pics and videos of a woman my friend used to date. Hot woman with big tits. What gets me off is that she would be so humiliated if she knew that so many people know what she looks like naked and know what she looks like sucking and fucking.

Kill her. You'll need a gun. Obviously you can't go straight for her or you'll be in a cell by the end of the day. You need to make her seem like just another inconsequential victim in a spree of terror. I'd recommend a good 3-5 unrelated/unconnected targets before her. Leave some kind of calling card. After her probably another 2+ for good measure.

That or self improvement/meditation/therapy, but that's usually less fun.

I'm really dislike shemals. It's so digusting like scat or vomit.
Everybody things I am open minded and except every person, blabla. But I thing their should keep away from the public till their cut the dick off (or get a dick operation).

Also I didn't tell my boyfriend that I browse on Sup Forums and would never ever date a guy, who would visit Sup Forums himself.

what DO you like on Sup Forums then? What keeps you coming here?

I post pictures of my best friends soon to be wife.screenshot the dirty things anons say about and then fap over them.if I ever got caught man god knows what would happen ,but the thrill turns me on so much

I actually prefer DC over Marvel.

It's like a bizarre movie. Sometimes like a 90s talkshow. I wouldn't mind if a guy would see the same in Sup Forums, but the risk is to high that he secretly enjoy lolis, other cp, furry or just humalate secretly others, because he is insecure.

I posted just above you about getting off sharing my buddy's ex. Want to email each other?

kek

yah, I don't buy it. I bet you're getting off to something here too.

I witnessed a gangrape and I didn't call the police to report it while it was happening. And no, I wasn't involved in it.

So fucking awesome. I need the details! How old was the bitch? Hot?

I don't have a suitable email ,kind of under the radar lol,where you live based user ?

I like to watch some bodys from /fit/, but without a good face I can't masturbate to that. I just like the view.

When nobody is around i like to imagine myself being this powerful being and act like i got supper powers i jump around the room do moves and shit i don't know why but i feel complete when i do that. And i've been doing this for as long as i can remember i'm 19 and i don't think ill ever stop FEELSTOOGOODMAN

Can I leave mine? New York, u?

Don't know how old, it was dark, don't know if she was hot or if she was even a she, could have been a guy for all I know

Yeah sure.I'm from Cornwall u.k

Russelljohn660 at g mail. Anyone who wants to see the bitch can email me

i had sex with nigels mom