How many people have you intercoursed with?

How many people have you intercoursed with?

Forgot to add write age aswell, let's see who's best at achieving intercources

>I don't have an interest in one time casual sex
>depressed ass with a polarizing personality
>aka beta edgelord as fuck

Also:
>age 21
>lost virginity at 13, fucked to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

What do you interest yourself in?

Just one girl in high school, nothing since then because I only talk to a few people

17 people. The most was probably 7 in one year. I have sex at least 100 times a year. Always protected. 19/f

Lost count, 30 probably

>did not pay for any

33. I'm thirty. Was single digits till mid twenties, developed my game late.

Why do you make excusses? Is it something you strive to get laid, yet you don't manage?

I'm 25, lost my virginity at 16. Have intercoursed with over 30 (lost count at 28, I know it's not much higher) girls / women. Two were prostitutes but I counted them regardless.

It's easier for girls I guess...
Btw a mandatory slut for you... :)

>age: 21
>fucked 5 people
That's probably about average right?

including paid sex: must be over 70
not including paid sex: about 40
41/m

I don't care to manage, I'm not interested in one night stands, and I don't like any of the girls I talk to. It's just a waste of time at this point

zero (0)

i'm assexual though

That's why I created this thread to get an idea of an average.
Sorry though I'm 22 with about 25 notches, most of them ugly as fuck though...

24/m: 1, my gf of six years

From what I've read, average for straight American men is 6 women by age 30. I have a feeling there's a long tail to that distribution, though, i.e. most are fewer than 6 and some are in the 100s.
>29/m
>3

I would imagine she's good kek

I'm 33m I'm somewhere in the mid 20s lost track awhile ago and once in awhile I remember someone I forgot about.

0. I still haven't found my mommy gf. cause this world is a cesspool of short sub women and girls say I obsess not love or whatever.

Complimentary 18 year old virgin stopping in

If a girl says youre obsessed, even before you fuck her it's pretty bad..

26yo KV

12 partners at age 26
Only 1 was a one night stand

they just dont understand actual love I want love right away and they are like oh you need to know me first I want a girls touch I just want hugs. I want my mommy gf

>Do the sleeping ones count?

1. 19 yo

Me 2. Let's fuk.

But to be fair, I get what you're saying. I am a bit like that, I just know better. But I overcompensate and I never get intimate with a girl.

11, I'm almost 23. 4-5 were girlfriends, rest were tinder women / one nighters

18 yo, intercoursed with 3 women, exchanges in highschool are key

I was 18 and she was 20. This was like two months ago, currently workin on number.

bout 26
I'm 13

male, 39yo
11 sex partners
not really a ladiesman but better than expected when i was young, so quite content with the outcome so far, also because all were hot af, (but most crazy)

this is all i want

Faker then kim

Good thing you have Sup Forums user... I speed things up too to be fair, see no reason to waste time though I lose interest shortly after and remain in a relationship for the domestic advantages.
With that mommy attitude youll be alone for quite a while though...

only as 0.5, since only half of the people are participating in sex...

KEK

Whats up with tinder though I hear more and more that it's just made to meet and fuck

22 Years of age.
Straight
Lost my virginity at 17
British
Slept with 16 people overall
Was in a relationship for 3 years from the age of 18

To be honest, 16 people isnt a lot compared to the ther folk who live in my town.

One.

Currently in long term relationship. Feel like I may have missed out...

Both hands and a fleshlight. Come at me.

>may have missed out...
OP here bout 25 myself, if its a good one not really, just get her to do more things if thats the way you feel, cause if yoou will feel that way it wont last

why whats wrong with having a dominate girlfriend?

See, this is what I try but it doesn't go down well.

It is a good thing, but there's always that bit of me that wonders what if...

You mean as opposed to casual one night stands?
Long term relationships, or at least some kind of connection before sex. It seems pointless to me unless I know the person.
>talking about interests in general
music and music production, movies, art, skateboarding, drugs and animals

It's not natural, men are dominant and women are subordinate, it'sthe way evolution made it, itsin the subconsious, even women who call themselves dominant independant and etc. are unhappy in such relationships, though we live in an age of all types of mental diseases so thats why im saying it will be hard yet not saying its impossible

7 girls

>sexually oblivious
sexual dominance has nothing to do with social dominance
>know several sexually dominant women that are very down to earth, gentle and submissive in social contexts

State your reasoning to her as you just stated to me, have you tried it? If she values the friendship as much as you do she will acknowledge your sacrifice and make one of her own (not neccesarilly she might like it too, just make sure she does).