Feels thread. Feeling shitty

Feels thread. Feeling shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

sexychan,site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what would you do if i said kill yourself?

Why are you feeling shitty OP?

hey man im feeling shitty too wanna vent?

id ip trace you, kill you and your dog, and then kill myself by choking myself in your dogs blood.

Sleep well user, they can't hurt you here anymore.

Girl im dating is seeing a friend behind my back. And is lying about it.

Thanks man. Girls im dating is seeing a friend behind my back

Thats fucked up man dump dat bitch

what do you people do about negative thoughts? self realization that your life is shit im having some trouble rn

He is doing drugs :(

im realizing that nothing in my life is going right and i almost feel like to source of it all is my appearance i have little to no friends and the ones i do i have im a kind of burden to them

Shit man I know thag feeling, best thing to do is dump her and move on. Don't listen to any stupid explanation she might have, it'll only make you feel guilty and like it's your fault.
How did you find out?

also you can go two routes milk it for all its worth and then drop the ball or just dump her

sexychan,site/

34Change comma for dot and have fun. Meet your little whore ;)

Don't feel that way user! Looks never matter, I've looked like an Indian mom before and still somehow managed to end up with the cheer captain. Things always workout but you have to be willing to put in work

She been to busy for me. So drove back from work. And past by them chilling in his car. She didnt reply to my text for a while told me she fell asleep. But i think im gonna milk it out. If there is a change to fuck why not

Got first date

How to not fuck up first date?

heh thanks man i tried talking to my friend but hes an asshole and it made it sting worse....how the fuck is Sup Forums this warm a place when literally 3 ft away from this thread theres a dick rate thread

groom yourself be yourself NEVER WEAR FUCKED UP UNDERWEAR

Check what is going wrong and change it. You are the only one who is in charge of your life.

i lack the self discipline which makes me feel even worse cuz im not in control of my life.

>be yourself
>tfw anxious and have personality of a brick

one day ill have enough of it to fix it and then i feel its all just gonna go up every part of my life would improve its incredible how much 1 thing can affect the grand scheme of things

what do you like user what are your interests what do you do

Sometimes i just sit and wallow in the feelings.
Then eventually, they go away or I accept them.
and if something is really fucked up i see if i can change it. Or, distract myself with unrelated changes or accomplishments. I've had days where i hate myself but then feel better just from re-arranging my apartment, or cleaning up the files on my computer, or going for a walk.
But on the days where I feel too negative to do anything, yeah, I just sit and suffer until the feelings pass. Suffering isn't optional, sadly.

Have no friends, mostly sit here shitposting all day when I'm not at uni or the gym

what do you study talk about that also you need to know what kind of girl it is maybe she likes video games or anime or whatever you like (you might not like those 2 just speaking from experience) find a common ground

Study history, she's a bit of a dipshit but I think she's really really into me

one night stand her then or be fwbs

Start small. Find one thing to improve.

Would like that, but I think she wants a proper relationship

Her dreams will sink like the titanic when I pull an autist in front of her

how well do you know her? if you dont know her that well get to know her and find A COMMON FUCKING GROUND something you two can talk about

When you fixxed that one thing you are gonnn feel allot beter and you want to start the next thing to improve. Dont give up at the first try. Because its you will fail. And if not good for you inunderastimated you. I used to be really skinny. 54 kg and needed tongain wait because it started to get dangerous for my health. Failt 6 times and let all the progress slide right of of my skinny bones. Bit the 7th time i just kept going. Just dont give up.

that makes me feel worlds better im fat nearing obese actually tried everything under the sun im about 118 kg 255 pounds i think train boxing but am going nowhere

Dude. Do that. Or just start running. That shit helps clear your mind. Everytime im stuck in my head i go for a walk. Or just start at home from your room. Just simple push ups. Bit you gotta start sonewhere. Let this be your wake up call!

ive been doing boxing for months im actually good at it but im still fat i was expecting something but i just got a black cock up the anus