Serious question -

Serious question -

Is it a red flag if I don't use normiebook (deactivated for years ) Instagram , any social media at the age of 23? Will people stigmatize me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7utAEr3OsFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for sluts, yeah that would be one. do you want to attract absolute whores, because if so, that's an absolute must.

Not really but some girls might think it's weird or perhaps think you have a thing going on with multiple women and don't want to get caught.

probably. I'm also 23 and don't use any pf that shit, never have and never will.
I do alright for myself, just gotta talk to people irl or at least through text messages to stay current with all the bitches drama and shit.

youtu.be/7utAEr3OsFU

Yes. It's not normal for someone under the age of 40 to not have social media.

tell them that you don't graze with the herd.

Why

some doctor said it.

Because everyone else has it. Do you not understand what normal means? Are you brain-damaged?

>some doctor said it.
well im convinced

Normiebook is full of fake news and spy bots. I'm totally not an off the grid conspiracy theorist.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because if you're under 40 it is mandatory that you be a mindless, attention-seeking, trend-following drone.

>everyone who uses _____ is ______
You don't come off as a very intelligent person. Protip: Making yourself an outcast doesn't mean you're more intelligent than everyone else.

>inb4 your next response full of infantile angst

Yes big red flag. Especially if you're trying to not look like a NEET. People at most work places expect a level of social interaction with coworkers etc..You either have it or you will be a social pariah. Plus there are many benefits to having one, especially if you want to hook up with the slutty girls and girls you go to school with.

No..., I'm just over 40.

>Will people stigmatize me?
>Caring what people think

I'm 28 and a couple years ago I jumped off all social media. All of that is only useful if you use it productively, such as promoting your business etc.
Otherwise it's best to stay off it.

>owning a cell phone

lmao @ ur life

>pretends he's over 40
>...,

>owning a tv
>owning a car
>not living off-grid

lmao@ ur life

What happened to hulk hogan in this pic?

>user hacking into the net using his brain

>being over 40 on a site full of adolescents
cringe
grow up dude

:^)

>Pretends he's over 14.

you're not funny that's a beautiful young actress known as Chloe

This is pretty much true.

Don't be an idiot. I have Facebook, but I never post anything. It's just a convenient tool for keeping in contact with people and staying current on what is going on in their lives. It's also nice for joining special interest groups and having group chats with specific people.

>normie
Ugh.

>parrots others because he's literally not intelligent enough to formulate his own responses
It's obvious that you haven't even graduated high school.

You're a weirdo

>not knowing satellites exist
>not knowing solar power exists

But you're right, my mind is That powerful.

lol no
just no
social media is social cancer
most companies that actually make things/provide services know this
they may love to exploit grasping soc med retards
but they don't necessarily want grasping soc med retards working for them

no u

You only need to have facebook or use social media if you are a pussy bitch. You can make it in the world without it. It is just a distraction

You don't need to keep up with a bunch of people you never actually see.

30 and have never had a facebook, instagram, snapchat. Do have a twitter but dont really engage anyone.

>actress
>named chloe
>not hulk hogan

I'm not convinced.

I don't have a mobile phone, haven't had one for 2 years completely by choice. What about me? Red flag?

I see my friends regularly, see family and am pretty social. I just don't like allowing people to have a dedicated number to bug me on.

If by normal you mean not normal at all then I agree with you. Also calling samefag, too obvious.

>red flag

Why do you care about those people that will stigmatize you? Some will, of course. Fuck 'em. Your life might be a bit harder, but if you want a more personal life, do it.

Employed corporate guy without normie book. Is this bait or true

Oh fuck, she is so full of shit! Level of self-lowing, stupidity and ignorance is incredible, even for Sup Forums's standard.

> "I know you are but what am I."
> "I'm rubber and you're glue...."

>not funny
is
>beautiful
isnt

This.

this is the only guy who gets it

I haven't been on social media since like 7th grade and when people question it I just say fuck social media it's just a bunch of drama. I have literally never gotten a "oh that's stupid" response. Everyone says something like "yeah I get that, people are annoying but I can't get off it" and they generally have a little more respect for someone who doesn't need everyone else's fake virtual approval of their life.

Seriously just own it. Same with most things, people like a confident person.

And this.

>regressing to elementary schoolisms
I rest my case.

i'm 29 and dont give a shit what other ppl think about anything and i dont have any social media

and yeah, edgy as fuck

was my first post in this thread. Sure, it's entirely possible to get by without using social media. It kind of gets on my nerves. But it's just too convenient not to use. Unless you wish to have no social contact with anyone at all.

>agreeing with someone who types like a nigger
This is why no one respects your views.

How exactly does social media make someone a pussy bitch though

What? Ok. What socially backward community do you live in? Every business I know uses social media and the internet to make work more productive and to keep cohesion with workplace interaction. Unless you work as a drone factory worker I don't see why you think the way you think.

stop its normal! Im 29 and i deactivated my "normiebook" 6 years ago ..right about the time evryones parents and grandparents hopped on..and i refuse to buy into that instashit i dont care about anyones photos and i dont want to share mine! I think its better you dont buy into that social affirmation bullshit

This is probably the best answer ITT

It doesn't. In the future, you should just make it a habit to ignore people who don't understand how to construct paragraphs.

Bullshit

Lets see a time stamped photo of your solar panels you basement dwelling pathological liar.

that's how welfare niggers type tho, respect the nignogggin

how the fuck
do magnets work

yes.

>because an autist
>because fat
>because ugly

all legit reasons

>nobody calls this guy or thinks he's funny.

The women in that video epitomizes why it really is so hard to respect most women. Forget about what dirty whores they might be, it's the stupidity that comes out of their mouths that strips away the last figment of respect.

Facebook is actually pretty shitty way for keeping up with people. Your feed is picked by highly sophisticated algorithm, designed for enclose you in a tight media bubble to sell you most relevant ads and convince you to have most default and simple opinion, to sell you even more ads. It's utterly cancer, and the whole purpose of it is the cancer.

lol ok

I have a wife and new baby girl. My house hasn't NOT had friends in it for the past 2 weeks.

And now you made me remember I have to go back to work in a couple days. Thanks douchebag.

That time every day when you need to wait for 5 minutes and you check your facebook instead of just standing there self reflecting.

Unless you can engage the world on a face to face basis and maintain connections in a phone call based world, you are a pussy bitch.

I don't buy into that magic magnet stuff, but apparently the do work.

I don't need to prove my worth to someone on an anonymous imageboard. Plus I make the best use of energy and you are a waste of my energy.

Adblock/uBlock. Dumbass.

>I have a wife and new baby girl...

See, not funny and pretty fucking boring. I feel sorry for your wife and how she got stuck with you.

As a con man i dont use any type of social media, it makes it easier for people to find you, learn your habits and eventually catch you

ITT:
- Social media haters will deride it up to, and including their last breath.
- Social media fans will extol its virtues and benefits to the death.

Neither will ever admit the truth..., that both groups are misanthropes currently posting on Sup Forums.

Catch you doing what? What kind of cons?

I don't care for your tone or attitude.

You don't like it? Don't use it. I don't care. I find it to be a useful tool. The advertising can be a little annoying. But it's not that bad. The majority of my feed is usually posts by people I know.

OP here;

I just deactivated my social media shit a few years ago after a rough breakup and since I was going through a tough time in school seeing pictures made me depressed.

Now I'm "successful" and I did it without the cancer.

Why do normies feed off fb

Nah I'm not into socializing and shit I don't do that kind of stuff

Generally as long as you don't go off calling people normies for using it you'll be fine.

Some people might think it's strange but they'll get over it.

/Thread.

>Now I'm "successful" and I did it without the cancer.

Successful at what? How does a loner anti social retard become successful?

I just hate people.. whats the point of social media if i hate them all .. with 4 chan i can engage randomly and in conversations that i choose instead of being obligated to tell you how cute your ugly children are..

>I don't need to prove my worth
>replies

Nigga why you lie on the Internet?

U see u got it!

.05 shekles have been transfered to your bank account.

they need affirmation

Cheque fraud, impersonating someone and transfer sums from their account to one i would have access to, thiefing valuables, social engineering women and using them to manipulate my target....you know just your average scams

I got my engineering degree and make a solid income over 80k

I just don't like the fake banter with people or showing off

By replying to threads like these on Sup Forums of course!

You're what's wrong with the world, instead of hating people and avoiding life, why don't you try to use people to your advantage by encouraging personal growth and well being? I don't have any hate on my social media, and if I ever encounter haters or drama, there's these things called blocks and privacy settings that actually work.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, it feels good to be understood

>the age of 40

Is this some arbitrary number, why would anyone over 40 or under 40 need social media?

>avoiding life

>Facebook = Life

Kill yourself.

>engineering degree

Not that I believe you but at least you picked a profession where it's normal to be autistic and introverted.

People over 40 are less likely to use computers and therefore social media. They're also less likely to be upwardly mobile in their careers. The opposite is true for the other group mentioned. It's quite simple if you actually take the two seconds to think about it instead of replying out of butthurt.

kys

Implying that's the extent to my social life. Social interaction on my facebook does lead to actually talking to people in real life and doing things instead of arguing anonymously all day like you.

A doctor named Phil.

Give it up. People like him are emotionally and socially broken beyond repair. That's why they'll never grow out of this place.

>It's not normal for someone under the age of 40 to not have social media
>not normal
>to not have...

Actually read your original post wrong because you used too many negatives. Double negatives make you look retarded btw.

I'm sorry that more than one negative makes you feel intellectually insecure. Sounds like a personal problem. Read harder next time, Tyrone.

I use Facebook to organise secret gay bukkake sessions in my town and Snapchat to take pictures of my hairy asshole then send them to random people

We dont share the same opinion therefore im wrong ..good one.. the quealstion from OP was is it weird to not have social media and not to impose your personal beliefs on the subject saying everyone who doesnt feel that way is whats wrong with the world..you hold social interaction pretty and facebook pretty high ..sounds like maybe you need some self reflection