Am currently failing 11th grade. I think my depression is the cause of this. What do?

Am currently failing 11th grade. I think my depression is the cause of this. What do?

drugs

get your ass in therapy

Suicide

How the hell do you fail 11th grade?

here are your options
>an hero
>pills

I'm bad at math. But I'm pretty sure its my depression. We probably have a different curriculum though. depending on the year and location you went to school.

Underage B&

what state are you from, user?

New York

Find your fear
It most likly is one of two
Judgment of peers and parents because you didn't do the "smart" thing "before"
Or self judgment (easy fix)
Or
Fear of doing things you don't want to
The justifcation to that fear might be that you fear you won't have the time to do the things you want

Correct me if im wrong
Depression is not genetic
Its just a sign of protest meaning there is always reason
Not because of puperty
I know because i figured out depression right before i finished school lol how unfortunate i could have slammin tight puss with my mini slanga

What borough faggot. I'm from new york

You sound like an idiot or high or most likely a high idiot. I'll take fries with that.

where in new york?

Im not from the boroughs, im from long island

I think pills are inevitable at this point. Doing nothing clearly isn't helping.

oh shit, my dad was from there!

Christ user, it's only a forth of the way through the school year. You're not failing

I'm failing math and chemistry, but im very nearly failing.

Just get your shit together no one is perfect i have A's and B's, im also in the 11th grade but im also human meaning I occasionally slack and fall behind but just get my shit together best hopes to you man!

Idk man sounds like ur a tard oh well tards can still work so you got that going for you

nigga, you're too young for this site. GTFO!

Same, fam.

What options do you americans even have if you fail high school?

I stayed out of school so much I was going to fail the 11th grade, so I just said fuck it and dropped out.

nice triple trips. Anyways, in America when you fail out of highschool you either get a good job bc you have a skill not emphasized in school like making wood chairs or being a cop, or you become homeless and get btfo.

user listen to me, school sucks and doesnt matter... Just get your ass through it and get yourself into a comfy uni asap! From then on, just network your way to succes an happiness

lol fuck that. Im in college now and im miserable af and planning to drop out. Im a sophomore btw.

Its time to leave Sup Forums and study harder user

Suicide

You sound like me.

Talk to the school nurse, not all of then are nurses, ours was a psychologist with speciality in pedagogy. I almost failed math until I admitted my problem, would feel like jumping off the building when I couldn't figure a task out. She helped me understand what really made me end up, not having the will to study etc. My issue was in being a social recluse, and not getting enough "time off" in the sense social activity with others.

Anywhere I can get help with math? Im currently taking algebra 2. Ive always been bad at math, but at this point I just have no clue what im even supposed to be doing anymore.

Whats wrong with idiots?
To me you sound like an idiot
Only idiots don't have patience

underage

Khan Academy website, that shit worked wonders for me. That and if u just don't want to do the work just use this other website called wolfram alpha, just type in the equation and it does it for you. Or if you want to cheat, get a ti-83/84 and download prograns that do the equations for you on your calculator.

Good advise
Keep your hopes up
How?
Use your memory to remember all positive things it will help you op

i fucking hate khan academy. That indian motherfucker that narrates that shit repeats every sentence like 4 times in a row with a slightly different inflection on each word before moving onto the next sentence. If i ever find him irl ill rip his fucking throat out.

Then just download the cheating programs for your calculator, that's how I did my chemistry equations.

GIVE GOOD ADVICE FOR SCHOOL/STUDYING GENERAL
will release more pepes

im not op, so i dont need that, although i am about to fail out of my college chemistry class tho...

do a columbine at your school, remember to wait until senior year and set it on April 20.

th grade.... Depression
Shut the fuck up and read your books you fucking pussy

This is why kids under 18 aren't allowed on Sup Forums. You do it to yourself.

Can you talk to your parents?

If not, talk to a school councilor or teacher you trust.

at least he knows how to properly format a post, you daft cunt!

My boy, get the programs. They're lifesavers man.

I'd recommend seeing a therapist tbh.

Honestly it's so easy to pass that *literally* anyone can pass *unless* they have crippling mental/physical health problems.

The bar is literally *that* low.

As a result, if you fail high-school, you're pretty much doomed to severe poverty (govt aid, etc), an early death (drugs, alcohol, boredom and living downstream of chemical plants, aids) and lots of pain.

America does not care for its ill.

If you drop out of high-school, you're on the bottom rung of the American social ladder.

i literally dont even know waterfuq these programs are. Also, a lot of questions I have to answer are predictive questions about types of percipitates, and a program that solves chemistry equations couldnt help me much with that.

I'll add: American politics boils down to "is this a good way to run a country (i.e.: consider the upsides)" and "this is inhumane".

Republicans & Democrats, faggots.

Yeah, without doubt that's your problem... Tell me something boy, what is sadness for someone like you? I'll kill for being in 11th grade again, life was so fun back then. Videogames, masturbation, being scared for shit. You haven't lived anything yet. And somehow, what you have is not enough? What phone do you have? I can assure you that you won't dare to drop it and step on it until it's completely destroyed, because you like it. Same with depression. There are ways to get over it.

literally type "cheat on chem homework + android" into google.

omfg, this is literally you

They'll direct OP to a therapist. THat's how it works.

screencapd for posterity

Sup Forums analyzes American politics

If you got one of the ti calculators this is what you do. You go to their website and download this thing on your computer called ti smart connect. You need that USB cord that you got with your calculator for this too. You plug it into your calculator and your computer. Google chemistry programs for ti-8_ calculator and download it to your computer. Open the smart connect program and get the program you downloaded and put it on your calculator. If this seems confusing to you then just watch a YouTube how to video for it.

i have an iphone. plus i already checked, and the answers dont exist online. hell, i didnt even do my last lab write up because i seriously cant understand what the fuck the questions are asking. I could hand it in today for half credit, but i honestly don't even know how to approach the questions.

dude drop it. it's the most obvious thing in the world. if he didn't think to GOOGLE FOR THE FUCKING ANSWER TO HIS PROBLEM he's better off dead in a ditch.

>i have an iphone
>hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well gee that's quite a puzzler we've got there. Whatever will we do now?

You seriously -this- fucking stupid?

ADJUST YOUR SEARCH TERMS YOU LAZY FUCKWIT. WE'RE LITERALLY TELLING YOU WHERE THE ANSWERS ARE.

i did google it, you dumb nig nog. The problem is that my teacher makes up her own questions, so i cant find them online. I do get virtually all of my physics homework answers online tho.

It's not that hard to learn. Get a tutor if you're stuck. Do you stay after school to get help on homework from your teachers?

Basically: are you dumb or just lazy?

nigger, if googling the question cant get me the answer, why would this app work?

honestly, i would say both.

omfg I can't believe I actually have to spell it out for you.

> open textbook/notebook/study-guide/whatever
> google shit like "maxwell equation solver +
> install fucking results
> take test

You're infuriatingly retarded. I've met Baltimore niggers more civilized than you.

you're an even more retarded nigger because you dont realize that what you're suggesting isn't what I'm looking for. Im not asking for the solution for chemistry equations, you illiterate sandnigger!

Nigger:

==> Stop being a lazy nigger

==> My clinically-retarded cousin is more goal-driven than you

==> Again: this is literally you

Two possibilities:

1. You're severely mentally ill and you need help. If so, talk to your teacher, parents, school-councilor, whatever and say "I need professional mental healthcare"

2. You're not mentally ill; you're a dumb, lazy faggot.

THEN GOOGLE WTF THE QUESTIONS ARE ASKING!

God forbid you should have to understand SOMETHING in order to know how to cheat!!!! Oh cruel world!!!!

You're too lazy to even nig properly.

Let that sink in.

Jesus christ man, how lazy can you get? Google the terms you don't understand, and think about what you could be googling to bring you to the tool that does all the heavy work for you.

From there's it's just a matter of remembering very few simple things and the cheating tools do the rest.

I think he may be right.

Nice copy pasta

You're literally the single most retarded nigger i've ever met in the time that i've been browsing this site. You've done so little chemistry that you think that a stupid ass online equation solver for chemistry equations is the perfect solution for solving high level college biochemistry problems, in spite of being told that I don't need an online equation solver. In spite of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, you feel the need to make 7 seperate posts in this thread calling me retarded, including tagging the same post twice in a row because you're too much of an illiterate cunt to know how to properly make a post online. You're a leech on society, and a degenerate. Kys, faggot!

complacent faggot enjoys the attention of being mentally-ill

nice trips. I can tell that you're not a biochemistry major, however.

No. I'm saying:

1. you do need to learn *something*. it doesn't have to be much

2. you're lazy and retarded

Start by reading like... literally... 3 pages of the book.

But you won't, because you're lower than a nigger.

cog neuro, so not *really* but sort of.

Another ny faggot here from the Bronx, wbu user?

bruh youre literally on Sup Forums complaining that googling shit you don't understand is too much work.

at least be aware of what you are

nigger that doesn't count. Everyone knows that anything related to biology, psychology, or cognitive science is easy as shit.

its not that, its that googling it and reading the textbook and doing other shit hasn't helped me because this shit is too complicated. Do you really think I'd post here without even googling this shit first. Some people just can't understand some things. Don't believe it? Then become an astrophysicist, faggot!

Nigger, I have a Ph.D. I can tell an 11th grader he's being a lazy faggot.

Underage b&

nigga im not op, im a college student.

Ph.D in being a faggot?

General Education Development program.

U n d e r a g e b &
n
d
e
r
a
g
e
b
&

what did you do? undergrade psych 303?

Once you're in neuroimaging research you need to have solid physics, math (calculus, linear algebra -- esp high-dimmensional tensor fields, probability theory -- esp Bayes) and program decently.

STFU undergrad-fag

you can pretty much always become a k-12 teacher... i think.

nigga what the fuck is psych 303?

Reported to Chinkmoot for underageb&.

idk, tbh you sound like kind of a faggot to me. Good luck getting an actual job in the real world after college, dumbass.

for the sake of the thread ill just say im 18

Thanks. I'm actually doing pretty well. 120k last year -- I'm 28. My work is a lot of fun.

How are you doing?

holy shit, you're still here op? I thought you left like an hour ago

/thread. Can confirm. I'm a senior right now and last year sucked cock but now i just smoke a shitton of kush and get baked everyday before school and during lunch break.

i left a couple of times. but im back now.

lol, you're a lying faggot. post a picture of your degree with a time stamp or it didn't happen.

he's jsut realizing he's a lazy faggot. don't ruin his moment.

>I think my depression is the cause

Fucking Millennials

Man up and take resposibility for you life you weak kneed faggot.

Underage...Ban this faggot

damn, you got 44 dubs twice in a row.