twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Aye

the thread rises

4 u

Dr mundo im ADC

Get Amon, Borde. Al, call Ittin.

Who's Amon? And why did he need to get Borde? And who is this Al guy who needs to call Ittin?

Nolan's masterpiece is too deep.

Yo, you've just been Baned!

Borde needed to get Amon you mean.

IF I TAKE THAT MASK OFF WILL YOU DIE?!?!!11!?1

he is a sizeable fellow...

You're not really Bane.

UUUU

bump

In regards to whom?

WAS GETTING POSTED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Have I Mentioned How Big That Guy Is Oh Lordie

Bane Is God, Guys, Uh, Yeah

It warms my heart every time I see this thread.

Y'know what else warms my heart? These digits.

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARDS
THIS ISNT FUNNY OR CREATIVE AT ALL.
FUCK OFF THIS MEME IS FUCKING DEAD ALREADY

Baneposting will never die, cuck

>2016
>Baneposting is dead
>Finally

there it is

B-B-B-Bane?

Oh boy

wow that guy's head is on FIRE, must be HOT HOT HOT HOT

BANE

Is this some kind of new game where you pour gas on yourself or something?

POSTING

REDDITERS

tumblr.com/search/baneposting

twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd

ONE MORE FOR THE BOYS

NECK?

pasted on eyebrows

hair looks fake in general

you blew it blizzard

Audio webms allowed when.

No seriously its a tv board it makes sense

Which cinematic is this from? I don't remember Miss OI GUVNA making that face.

yeah it just looks like a fucking cgi movie with a stylized cartoony aesthetic or something.

nice find

I don't know I don't play videogames I just shitpost

This for fuck's sake

Running out. After this next one its all audio webms or >3MB

>it's bad
>no it's stylized!

Wait I lied. now thats it.

Someone post so I can expand my shitposting

EL BANEO

Ok so this may seem convoluted and hard to follow but bare with me. Now we know Bill Wilson (aka CIA) is telling his main man Borde to grab one of the prisoners and presumably get him onboard. What is significant about this request is that CIA refers to the prisoner(s) as Amon. Why does he say this name? Well at first glance its nothing, perhaps its a pseudonym for 'user' or something similar. No, digging into this I discovered that Amon is from Αμμων (Ammon), the Greek form of Egyptian Ymn (reconstructed as Yamanu) which meant "the hidden one". In early Egyptian mythology he was a god of the air.

Now this just took a heavy turn. Either CIA and his fellow soldiers are familiar with ancient Egyptian or this is yet another clue from the infamous and obscure director Nolan. Dissecting the meaning one does not just discover this refers to the prisoner being "hidden" facially clothed and hidden from sight to be discovered as Bane later on, but furthermore identifies the prisoner as the "god of the air". Remarkable, Nolan gives his viewers a chance to decipher the mystery behind the 'masked men'.

No one cares about shitters on instagram

The post plan I just filed with Sup Forums lists me, this post, my 7 here, but only one of you. NEXT ONE TO GET DUBS, GET'S TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

You should
They are your comrades, 2014

I figured out the truth about cia

he cant handle big guys, only small ones

they are not my comrades

>support bane after being compromised by redditors in 2014
They are your comrades and you brought them on board.

>Some other people laughed at someone else's joke and now its ruined

me me me

See Baneposting is frog tier has been for quite some time.

raw no fucking filter crooked needle _______

RAW NO FUCKING FILTER CROOKED NEEDLE _______

Call the cops and go back to your ghostbusters threads, redditor