youtube.com/watch?v=SfEGUoH4cvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Axk0kJPsdNY
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKHvIOk8fVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good entertainment.

i fucking hate wrestling so much

I love sportsball

I haven't liked it since I was a kid but it's popular the world over.

I love Wrestling.

>the yank-loving frog is here

Simple minds are easily entertained

i don't think its that popular anymore but when it was i was under the impression the whole world liked it. i mean i doubt other countries watched our wrestlers. i think we stole the whole idea from mexico anyway.

I love Wrestling.

>i was under the impression the whole world liked it
Well, in Germany it's on TV and some children around 14 like it but that's it, it's not really popular among the masses.

>implying I'm the only french yank-lover

I used to love it, but then I turned 10.

>le only kids love wrestling ebin meme

so... its exactly like here then?

>tfw no bras and panties ladder match with your gf

I'm serious, I liked it but then I heard the wrestling was fake and saw for myself. Never watched again after that, I was literally 10 years old.

Because marine soldier john cena rise above hate and wins every week against those fucking commies

this shit isn't wrestling, this is faggot theater

Would you fug Alexa?

Staged Manly - man melodrama violence for teenagers. Anyone over 15 who watches it either realizes it's retarded and enjoys the theatrics and cheese or is retarded. Not to say it's easy on the performers, they have to be physically capable and able to sustain lots of pain and injury, especially if something goes wrong.

the funniest part all guys I know that watching wrestling are top lads, while mma fans utter bydlo-alphas

>and able to sustain lots of pain and injury
not really

they really do though. those guys aren't a joke. the shits choreographed but if someone fucks up even a little you're taking a trash can to the face for real.

any anybody interested in this needs to check out backyard wrestling. in hs the wrestling nerds would get together on the weekends and beat the piss out of each other. someone broke something every week and there was always blood. i don't think they understood it was fake.

I have never watched wrestling, but from what I understand most of them become disabled or seriously in some way over the course of their career due to failed maneuvers or mistakes.

Watching it on tv is boring as hell but the WWE videogames are pretty gnarly. Also wrestling anime is absurdly fun.

Political debate

youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc

HERE CUMS THE DUBA U DUBA U E SUPERSTAR JOOOOOHN CEEEEENA
tuu-turu-tuuu tu-turu-tuuuuu

good show

thread theme:
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38IiaZaCeNiHkrYImIaqq6iVBp8gPUCN

>thread theme
>post whole playlist
hmmm

Do you guys have a favorite move? I'm particularly fond of the German supplex.

you can't go wrong with a powerbomb imo

So what

movies are fake too

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5ot7zq1wk

I thought it was real at the time, I felt lied to so I stopped watching.

You see... it allows the straight guy to watch two men, all oiled up, in their underwear roll around together without being called gay. Basically, it gets them off.

Yea, it hurts I know

Fucking wrestlers working us...

there are also hot girls wrestlers
check mate

I used to watch it everytime when I was a kid, my favourite wrestler was rey misterio. I still have a t-shirt with him and a replica of his mask somewhere

I stopped watching when CM Punk left

I don't even know half the roster now

why is it that any expression of masculinity is immediately called gay?

CM Phil Cuck is a loser and a crybaby.

either he is insecure or he doesn't like the show so much that he comes up with the stupidest ideas and try to prove to the others that it is shit/gay/bad

Anyone else had Chris Benoit as their favorite wrestler as a kid?

no, i've been straigh as an arrow my whole life so i liked the hulkster

Unironically beggin' ya to have sex, ya manlet nerds

You're an idiot if you really think this

youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc

Wrestling is pretty cool

Don't get the hate for it. It's entertainment you fucking fags

Its literally just the same as tv/movies except its a live performance.

Let people enjoy what they want, it creates jobs for people & they tour the entire country & some countries. So those places get some revenue generated when they come to town, its like the circus but instead of animals being abused its humans. Monopoly on their field and nothing anyone can do about it.

From my understanding, depending on the performers matches are often more improvised than choreographed, though of course the match-winning maneuvers are pre-planned.

IS /ASP/ HERE LADS? :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=SfEGUoH4cvE

youtube.com/watch?v=Axk0kJPsdNY

Don't really watch it anymore but I'll always maintain a certain respect for it. It's like guignol theater crossed with extreme-sport athleticism, the sheer over-the-top factor of it all is fantastic.

wtf happened to shane? he looks so JUST

/asp/ here. Americans just dont give a fuck about it anymore. Except some hardcore fans.

Now pajeets are absolutely obsessed by it. They still think is real

>wrestling was fake

liberal BTFO

Yes, Chris Benoit had the brain of an 85 year old with severe dementia when he died in at 40 because he slept on the wrong side of the bed. And Edge and Stone Cold had to retire at the height of their careers because they tripped walking across the street.

reverse 450 splash

Did you guys also cry when Eddie died?
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-8-XE_D9s

wrestling kept him young. when he stopped he started aging

young steph was a legit 10/10
>you will never hatefuck late teens/early 20s stephanie mcmahon

Im on the first group but yeah, mexican wrestling is far better
Stone tomb pildriver in the wwe, but the german suplex has a special place in my heart since its good to watch and effectice in real combat situation (see Pride FC)
Pic related

yes, i meet wrestling with wcw ;_;

>tfw never got a qt leggy gf like Stacy Kiebler

50% of wrasslin fans are children
20% are retarded adults
20% are adult internet nerds who take it too seriously
10% are chill bros who dont care if its dumb and just want to watch something fun

Ive always found it boring and a joke. However, they are good stuntmen, I'll give them that. They really do abuse their bodies.

not even joking
two of my 3 favorite wrestlers were Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit

i just cant watch it anymore

Who was the other?

It's pretty fun to watch once in a while, tbf.

I have a buddy who's in a some semi-pro leagues . From what I can tell watching him practice and a few live matches. Its about 30% rehearsed like the really big moves like smashing someone through a table jumping of a ladder ect ect but fro the most part its improvised. They know who will win in the end and how to change the match around and finish but most of the match is filler and thats improvised in the ring under there breath. Ever notice how they drip each other by the shoulders and get face to face .

Who sold the stunner the best?

>ywn see an international wrassling tournament
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKHvIOk8fVo

It's a good laugh sometimes.

Obviously it's "fake", so what?

Kek. I forgot stone cold wore jeans shorts. Good old jorts.

Batista

back in 2005 i thought he was fucking awesome

the Rock

Entertainment, specifically it's like a soap opera for pre-pubescent and adolescent males.

Rusev is so fucking good and they'll never make him the top guy, just because he's ugly

I am jealous of him for his gorgeous wife

we don't

I shook Triple H's hand at an Fan Expo thing they had here like a decade ago and touched some bronzed statue of Stacy Keiblers butt.

What kind of grip did he have

remember that time rey mysterio killed that guy
he was a good friend

did you fuck afterwards?

remember that time d'lo brown paralyzed a guy from the neck down
he was a good friend

Remember that time Benoit killed his family and himself then McMahon decided to pretend he never existed
He was a good friend

Hard to say I was young and really star struck at the time. His hands were huge and enveloped mine.
Not that I recall

remember that time bret hart botched a piledriver on stone cold and ruined the greatest career in wrestling history
he was a good friend and consummate leaf

Who /Based Big Dog/ here?

dude hes handsome as fuck

I haven't watched in a long time but isn't he basically the new John Cena ie. shit?

owen hart

member Sup Forums
member /wwe/
i member

>yfw stone cold probably messed with his harness in revenge

I think it's quite fun desu