Whatever you post is instantly and permanently applied to all breeding-aged women in the world

Whatever you post is instantly and permanently applied to all breeding-aged women in the world.

How have you just fixed and/or destroyed society?

The real question being: do women's pussies and mouths just switch places, or do women just have two cunts now, with the one of their face the one their forced to eat, breathe and talk through?

Now we won't have to listen to their shit. You're welcome.

Well, until women just take them off, though the moment of shock and surprise when the gags magically appear in every woman's mouth would be fun.

All women now think logically.

Kissing wouldn't exist

I mean, who would fuckin kiss a cunt everyday

And a warm blowjob it's always good

all women now enjoy anally pleasuring op

The entire population of females would now have quite firm, tight and round asses.

nice shapely tits and asses. and they feel and need for a cock to be in their ass. also instead of marriage, you just need to put a collar on them

witnessed

I know it's fucked up, but sometimes I think about how hot it would be if the breeding/rape aliens from Duke Nukem showed up and turned all women into breeding stock against their will in real life.

At least I'd get to see how well the lesbians I know adapt to being bred like livestock.

Youre welcome

Every one of them gives me 1% of their net worth.
Fuck society, I'm loaded.

may you burn in hell user

All women would only be willing to have sexual intercourse with me only in the entire world and I'll become the most desirable man to every single living female on this entire planet. Live long and fuck off.

We're not ants you know.

Every woman's instinct to be submissive and subservient to men slowly and humiliatingly grows to the point that, within a year, even staunchest lesbians and feminists literally drool at the thought of the cocks of any men around them being jammed into their mouths, can't stop thinking about strangers fucking babies into them, and even begin to lose the ability to walk upright or speak like a free woman.

Every Sup Forumstards hopes and dreams on this
thread are absolutely destroyed by this savage,
user.

This thread

They would physically change to conform to your deepest dream

The closer they get into proximity with individual men? Are women stuck transforming in a hundred different ways if they dare step out into public?

women will forever stay the age they were the hottest